over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Healthy French Toast

VTliftVT

Banned
So I have been struggling with oatmeal lately so I wanted to switch up a carb meal here and there. Here is what I have came up with and it's actually damn good.

2 pieces Ezekiel Bread
3/4 cup of Egg Beaters
1 scoop flavored whey (my fav currently is chocolate coconut from TP)

soak Ezekiel bread in egg mixture until both pieces soak up most of the egg. Spray pan with SPAM and cook on medium for 5-6 minutes or until browned and not soggy in the middle.

take 1 scoop of whey and add a packet of splenda with a little water and make into a syrup and put on top of french toast...mmmm :D

Where would you happen to find this bread at? Specialty shops?

I have found it at most larger quality grocery stores that carry organic food's also carry Ezekiel bread. The only deal is it has to be stored in a freezer section. I shop at a Ukrops and they have an organic section with a few freezers seperate from the large freezer section and thats where I get mine. Other stores I have found just keep it in their main freezer sections. I feel though you would most certainly have better luck finding it a grocery store that focuses some degree of its inventory on organic items like Fresh Market, Ukrops, Whole Foods, etc.

I have found it at most larger quality grocery stores that carry organic food's also carry Ezekiel bread. The only deal is it has to be stored in a freezer section. I shop at a Ukrops and they have an organic section with a few freezers seperate from the large freezer section and thats where I get mine. Other stores I have found just keep it in their main freezer sections. I feel though you would most certainly have better luck finding it a grocery store that focuses some degree of its inventory on organic items like Fresh Market, Ukrops, Whole Foods, etc.

Yeah.. I've been trying to find ezekiel bread with no luck.. Shoprite, A&P, and Foodtown do not carry it..

So I have been struggling with oatmeal lately so I wanted to switch up a carb meal here and there. Here is what I have came up with and it's actually damn good.

2 pieces Ezekiel Bread
3/4 cup of Egg Beaters
1 scoop flavored whey (my fav currently is chocolate coconut from TP)

soak Ezekiel bread in egg mixture until both pieces soak up most of the egg. Spray pan with SPAM and cook on medium for 5-6 minutes or until browned and not soggy in the middle.

take 1 scoop of whey and add a packet of splenda with a little water and make into a syrup and put on top of french toast...mmmm :D

I love french toast. One of my favorites since a child. Now a healthier version ,,,I MUST try.

Nice recipe..i will have to try it.

My personal favoritre which i have pretty much everything morning is the following:

50grams of egg whites ( typically from egg beaters from costco they come in 50gram containers)

3-4 packets of splenda with cinnimon all mixed together and make an omelett with this..and the best part is walden farms CALORIE FREE maple syrup, which i shit yuou not taste too good to be true!!

Makes me a pancake that taste nothing like eggs :)

Sounds great, might try it tomorrow morning:)

PANCAKES!!!!!

Since you guys seemed to like that one, here is a pancake recipe that I modified a little:

Low GI Oat Flour Pancakes

Ingredients:

1 cup soy milk (unsweetened natural soy milk) *** I use HOOD calorie countdown, it has 3 grams of carbs and 8 grams of protein per serving so far less carbs

3/4 cup oat flour
3/4 cup 100% rolled oats ****(I use old fashioned, use quick if you want)
1/2 Tbsp canola oil ****(NEVER HAVE USED and still YUMMMMY)
1/2 cup egg beaters****can sub 4 egg whites instead
2 Tbsp splenda
1 Tbsp Baking powder
dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and vanilla to taste***Optional

1. Heat up the soy milk (or milk product) in the microwave for a couple of minutes.

2. Add the 100% rolled oats and let them soak for a few minutes to soften.

3. Add all dry ingredients in a seperate container and mix well.

4. When oats have softened add egg beaters, oil and vanilla.

5. Combine wet and dry ingredients then beat into a nice smooth batter.

6. Lightly spray a heated cast iron or teflon skillet with non-stick cooking spray, then wipe evenly with a paper towel.

7. Use a 1/4 cup measuring device to poor the batter onto the pan.

8. Cook like normal pancakes. (Flip over when bubbles appear over entire pancake and cook until 2nd side is brown).

This recipe will make exactly 8 pancakes of about 4" in size if you use the 1/4 cup to measure the batter.

***Again, I make a protein syrup like above but the sugar free stuff works too, i just can't handle the sugar alcohols at all and they are empty cals anyway so...maybe a fruit concoction would work better or the SF jam?

Jessica Collins nude

Hi guys, i look for picture. It's hard to find this on the net. hava a look:

jessica-collins-nude-photo.jpg

Yeah.. I've been trying to find ezekiel bread with no luck.. Shoprite, A&P, and Foodtown do not carry it..

I would like to correct myself.. Most supermarkets carry ezekiel bread. But you won't find it in the bread isle.. Its in the frozen foods section.

Sounds like a keeper, but why wouldn't regular wholw wheat be just as good?

Sounds like a keeper, but why wouldn't regular wholw wheat be just as good?

Here's why (processed much no?):

Wheat Bread Ingredients:
Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Whole Wheat Flour, Whey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Honey, Butter 9Cream, Salt), Yeast. Contains 2% Or Less of Each of The Following: Wheat Gluten, Salt, Oats, Distilled Vinegar, Yeast Nutrients (Monoclacium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate), Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Dough Conditioners (May Contains One Or More of The Following: Mono- and Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Peroxide, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide), Beta-Carotene (Color), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour. Contains Wheat, Milk and Soy.

Ezekiel Bread Ingredients (not processed): Org Sprouted Wheat, Filtered Water, Org Sprouted Barley, Org Sprouted Millet, Org Malted Barley, Org Sprouted Lentils, Org Sprouted Soybeans, Org Sprouted Spelt, Fresh Yeast.

Also, GI for both:

Wheat Bread: Around 80
Ezekiel Bread: Around 40

I would like to correct myself.. Most supermarkets carry ezekiel bread. But you won't find it in the bread isle.. Its in the frozen foods section.

Yea, takes some looking around for. They have some other great options too like english muffins, wraps, and cereals.

That's a very healthy French Toast recipe! Good find mate!

That's a very healthy French Toast recipe! Good find mate!

Beat's the hell out of oat meal every morning lol. However, I go through phases and right now I'm enjoying my oats again. Little splenda and cinnimon and on some mornings a tbs of coconut oil...nom nom nom.

Beat's the hell out of oat meal every morning lol. However, I go through phases and right now I'm enjoying my oats again. Little splenda and cinnimon and on some mornings a tbs of coconut oil...nom nom nom.

Man you making me hungry! Yum Cha!

i save my choco-coconut TP protein for other times during the day when i need a delicious treat lol

just use some sugar free syrup....i make ezekiel bread french toast a couple times a week

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws