over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

buffetts should be banned

rotty

Registered
I'm such a fat ass :( ...I went to a japanese/chinese lunch buffett and ate so much sushi. It was good but I'm having big time remorse since I have been dieting. I wasn't going to go, but I got a guilt trip from a friend of mine that I have been blowing off for a while. Once I got there and started eating sushi it was on. lol

hahaha bro i just got back from a mexican buffet!!! had two bowls filled with flank steak and broccoli and egg whites then finished it off with some oranges....yummmmmmm

you could have just stuck to tuna and samon sashimi... speaking of which does anyone eat beef sashimi. i have a little bit once and a while, its pretty tasty stuff.

I used to live in Reno and would sometimes go to a buffet. Guys, take a good hard look at the people and families that eat there. Not to be disrepesectful, but a lot of them are whales! Like a whole family of 400 lb people with plates piled up. Sicks me out. Gluttens.

The only good thing about buffetts is the wide choice of varieties. It's up to the individual to make the right choices. And if not, weeeeeell who cares, you only paid 7 to 10 bucks anyway. So eat your ass off! bahahaha

I agree!! No more Margaritaville!!! No more Margaritaville!!!

Oh, I thought you meant JIMMY Buffet should be banned! :D

My girlfriend and her father decided they wanted to go to fresh choice yesterday. Now nothing against fresh choice because there was a time in my life that I thought it was the cat's meow, but has anyone realized they have no protein at that buffet. Its all salad and starches, horrible for someone dieting... I went next door to burger king and asked for a plain grileld chicken breast, took it in the bathroom, rinsed off teh spices and brought it back to fresh choice and ate it next to my gf...
yes, Buffets scare the shit outta me.

I'm such a fat ass :( ...I went to a japanese/chinese lunch buffett and ate so much sushi. It was good but I'm having big time remorse since I have been dieting. I wasn't going to go, but I got a guilt trip from a friend of mine that I have been blowing off for a while. Once I got there and started eating sushi it was on. lol

Buffets shoudn't be banned, just the fat asses that look like they are going to die of a hard attack.

everything in moderation.

Lat time I went to a buffet I got food poisoning, and had the sh*ts for 8 days! There was no lean food/protien either.

Not to mention everybody in there was morbidly obeise. These was one little fat kid that got like 15 bowls of ice cream and 20 sodas. He was so fat that he waddled, and almost couldnt fit through the door...he couldnt be much more than 7 years old!

I also watched a whole family of 9 get kicked out. The parents payed for themselves, and had the kids eat off their plates. It was seriously gross. It was the waitress that ratted them out.

I'm never going to a buffet again.

How can you resist all you can eat sushi?

Dont forget the deep fried rolls! I saw a mother and daughter at an all u can eat chinese buffet recently gorging like a couple of pregnant sea cows. WTF? Why would you raise a child to live that way? It is insane and horribly gross!

i hate living ina asmall town...we dont have all you can eat sushi here..!! iu guess sushi is just too "cultured" for this area.. haha

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws