over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Women and Peps

bench529

Registered
My test subject is trying ghrp-2. Any other female test subjects get any good results ?

I see no need really. Why not just have her use some HGH? My wife is on 2ius/ed of Serostim.. And she doesnt want to come off.. lol..

I see no need really. Why not just have her use some HGH? My wife is on 2ius/ed of Serostim.. And she doesnt want to come off.. lol..

Not everybody can afford legit Serostim and depending on their location getting quality generics may not be an option.
GHRP-2 and CJC-1295wo DAC , 2-3x a day will work great
Substitution with Ipamorlin for th GHRP might be an option if water retention is an issue

Not everybody can afford legit Serostim and depending on their location getting quality generics may not be an option.
GHRP-2 and CJC-1295wo DAC , 2-3x a day will work great
Substitution with Ipamorlin for th GHRP might be an option if water retention is an issue

Are there any studies done with those peptides on women? I would be curious to see before and after pics while using it. Prove to me they work. If you cant afford Seros, or even a good generic, maybe you shouldnt be using any peptide to begin with...

Are there any studies done with those peptides on women? I would be curious to see before and after pics while using it. Prove to me they work. If you cant afford Seros, or even a good generic, maybe you shouldnt be using any peptide to begin with...

Their is plenty of proof right here on the board where members have used them and had labs done and verified that their HGH and IGF levels were greatly elevated above the natural levels and in some cases above that of some generics.
as far as working on women they HGH and IGF mechanisms are the same not like with the sex hormones but typically lower as with everything else. women get great results using just 1iu HGH in the am and 1iu HGH in the pm where a man would probably have to double that. The peptides will cause the body to produce its own natural HGH and no other HGH available will work as well as what your body produces.
I did not say anything about not being able to AFFORD a good generic I said it may not be readily available due to the region you live and the ability to get it through customs. In most cases the peptides will be a little more expensive that the generic HGH but if you can't get it without high risk of being seized then the peptides are a better option.

How does you logic work that if you can't afford a certain product "you shouldn't be using it to begin with"
after reading some of your post it painfully evident that you offer about as much useful info to this board as a case of clap does to a cheerleading team. why don't you spend a little more time reading and learning than fronting your opinions

Their is plenty of proof right here on the board where members have used them and had labs done and verified that their HGH and IGF levels were greatly elevated above the natural levels and in some cases above that of some generics.
as far as working on women they HGH and IGF mechanisms are the same not like with the sex hormones but typically lower as with everything else. women get great results using just 1iu HGH in the am and 1iu HGH in the pm where a man would probably have to double that. The peptides will cause the body to produce its own natural HGH and no other HGH available will work as well as what your body produces.
I did not say anything about not being able to AFFORD a good generic I said it may not be readily available due to the region you live and the ability to get it through customs. In most cases the peptides will be a little more expensive that the generic HGH but if you can't get it without high risk of being seized then the peptides are a better option.

How does you logic work that if you can't afford a certain product "you shouldn't be using it to begin with"
after reading some of your post it painfully evident that you offer about as much useful info to this board as a case of clap does to a cheerleading team. why don't you spend a little more time reading and learning than fronting your opinions

Proof is in pictures, not just bloodwork. Show me pics (before and afters) of using these peptides with women, and what kind of results they give. Not just a bunch of gibberish from someone with purple in their name..

No need to be a smartass either. I am entitled to my opinion.. :cool:

Perfecto youve been an annoying fuck lately. Peps work, plain and simple. I know because personal research on them. Saying proof is in pictures and not just blood work is a shit way of trying to continue a losing argument.

They will work just as well on women as they do on men.

Perfecto youve been an annoying fuck lately. Peps work, plain and simple. I know because personal research on them. Saying proof is in pictures and not just blood work is a shit way of trying to continue a losing argument.

They will work just as well on women as they do on men.

He still hasn't posted pics when I asked for them on another thread. Honestly by his posts and attitude if he doesn't look like a top national competitor I will be dumbfounded.

He still hasn't posted pics when I asked for them on another thread. Honestly by his posts and attitude if he doesn't look like a top national competitor I will be dumbfounded.

Never claimed to be a national competitor, so don't make up stories or put words in my mouth. I am skeptical, yes. Nothing wrong with that.. Didnt realize this is a competition all of a sudden. You want to compare pics now? Maybe Ill compete one day, no desire too really. For what? A piece of plastic. I wont ever be a pro. I am afraid of insulin.. :D

Never claimed to be a national competitor, so don't make up stories or put words in my mouth. I am skeptical, yes. Nothing wrong with that.. Didnt realize this is a competition all of a sudden. You want to compare pics now? Maybe Ill compete one day, no desire too really. For what? A piece of plastic. I wont ever be a pro. I am afraid of insulin.. :D

As I just mentioned in your post on that other thread I don't want to compare pics at all. If I done that most would beat me cos I am nothing special. I merely stated I want to see your pics. I never stated you wrote you were a national level competitor I merely stated I would be dumbfounded if you weren't due to the way you act on here. You practically laughed at JJ's diet and anyone who has a lot of shakes. And no I never said you laughed just incase you get that mixed up too. I am just curious. And again it wouldn't surprise me if you are a past member but that is probably wrong.

You obviously look good... so this is no competition... I am just curious so would appreciate a pic. Thanks

As I just mentioned in your post on that other thread I don't want to compare pics at all. If I done that most would beat me cos I am nothing special. I merely stated I want to see your pics. I never stated you wrote you were a national level competitor I merely stated I would be dumbfounded if you weren't due to the way you act on here. You practically laughed at JJ's diet and anyone who has a lot of shakes. And no I never said you laughed just incase you get that mixed up too. I am just curious. And again it wouldn't surprise me if you are a past member but that is probably wrong.

You obviously look good... so this is no competition... I am just curious so would appreciate a pic. Thanks

I am nothing special either, never claimed that I was. And yeah, I was kinda surprised by JJs diet.. 5 shakes or even 7day is odd to me. Why not eat whole food, was my point.. And no I have never been a past member here. Just joined a few months ago.. Ill post up when I get back from vegas next week. Deal?

I am nothing special either, never claimed that I was. And yeah, I was kinda surprised by JJs diet.. 5 shakes or even 7day is odd to me. Why not eat whole food, was my point.. And no I have never been a past member here. Just joined a few months ago.. Ill post up when I get back from vegas next week. Deal?

As mentioned earlier all is good and have fun in Vegas :)

I'd imagine cjc with dac would be ideal for women as it matches the same way they naturally release hgh.

My girl uses 0.5 mg a week and notices better hair skin sleep etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Gunsmith is on point here. Peps work the same in women as they do in men. All they do is ramp up natural production of already occurring GH levels in your system. They signal the gland to pulse more often, harder and longer resulting in elevated levels of natural GH. No different for a woman. Frequency of dosing is the key. The more often you dose the more pulse effect you get. So three or four times a day would be ideal. Dose wise I don't see the need to bombard your system with these, just increase the frequency not the dose per injection. Allow at least 3 hours between doses.

Proof is in pictures, not just bloodwork. Show me pics (before and afters) of using these peptides with women, and what kind of results they give. Not just a bunch of gibberish from someone with purple in their name..

No need to be a smartass either. I am entitled to my opinion.. :cool:

My wife as been using peptides since about 2008, she is a former national champion. They work, especially combined with HGH (if you can find real HGH). She also has been using IF-1 Lr3 and loves it. Plenty logs here including mine with my wife's experience using them. Call them gibberish all you want. But then you could apply that term to everything written on this board. Since most of what we use in bodybuilding is ILLEGAL why would anyone put up pictures?

Yes they work, in men and women. Believe it or don't believe it. Not one of the companies that sell peptides is going to miss a sell because to many for too many years know they work. This is like asking if creatine really works.

I'd imagine cjc with dac would be ideal for women as it matches the same way they naturally release hgh.

I am thinking the same thing. I have been using it and really like it much more. I am doing 2mg/wk. I don't seem to have near the side effects of the mod GRF and GHRP2. I may have my wife try it.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner