over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Motivation?

chgolatin2

Registered
Has anyone experience lost motivation, inspiration from hitting the gym? What have you done to get inspired/motivated to regain the love you once had for working out?

Life situations at times take the best out of you. Many have better coping skills than others, others do not. I guess I am one of those that is still in the learning process of learning new skills, either way I am just not motivated to hit the gym. Been there but I'm so bored of it that I just leave, wtf is happening?

Thanks

Honestly...get back on test. Even a true hrt dose...

Honestly...get back on test. Even a true hrt dose...

Just started recently on a HRT does of 125 mg per week... Haven't felt much on it but that's because I just started this week. I am hoping that maybe that's the case or just maybe life situations...

Just started recently on a HRT does of 125 mg per week... Haven't felt much on it but that's because I just started this week. I am hoping that maybe that's the case or just maybe life situations...
Things should start looking up. If stressed out, look into Rhodiola.

Has anyone experience lost motivation, inspiration from hitting the gym? What have you done to get inspired/motivated to regain the love you once had for working out?

Life situations at times take the best out of you. Many have better coping skills than others, others do not. I guess I am one of those that is still in the learning process of learning new skills, either way I am just not motivated to hit the gym. Been there but I'm so bored of it that I just leave, wtf is happening?

Thanks

Just suck it up and do it.. there really just ain't nothing to it but to do it.. I feel for you though brother.. I've been working out for 8years first 5 natty then did two cycles and now I haven't touched gear in 3 years.. trust me I know about the mental warfare. Sometimes the best thing to do is just get to it and the motivation will follow after you get back.in routine..

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Just tell yourself " I'll just go to the gym and do a few sets for (whatever bodypart you are working that day) and then I'll be done." Once you get in the gym and get the blood flowing to your muscles you might feel more energized and motivated to work out.

Another trick to stay motivated....go to the gym at a time when there are good looking women there. Seeing a beautiful girl in her early twenties lying down and doing hamstring curls.....I find this to be highly motivating every time.....

No matter what your lifes circumstances motivation will come and go...its natural to not want to go to the gym and beat the shit out of yourself.
Sometimes you need to give yourself a reason.
I usually think of something that is irritating or focus on some current short term goal and make that the focal point of the workout....works a lot- but not every time- that I guess is why sometimes we all have good or bad days when it comes to motivation and lifting.

When I have zero motivation, I just remember that being skinny sucks and I better start lifting.

I guess it would work the same way if someone were fat before they started training.

If I'm having a bout with depression (again) I usually find a quote that I can never argue with and force myself to train:

"You can usually think of a thousand reasons why you should actually, stop...but there is always one reason to keep going"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear