over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No Motivation.. Everything Suffering

jrs

Registered
My grades are going to hell (if I show up for class to understand this, that is). I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks and for once I don't feel like going back. I find myself not looking in the mirror whatsoever and not caring as much about what I look like. There's even piles of dishes that should be done but I can't find it in me to get up and do them.

I used to have drive. I train people online and although it isn't much I was at least pursuing money and other endeavors to make money. Now.. I just don't care. I'm high and/or drunk every night and nothing else matters much

I'm not particularly sure anybody on a message board can help. I guess this is more for me to realize what's going on with myself and if I care to change it.

Well it does sound like your in a very bad "slump". But the comment that strikes me is the caring to change it part.

If it is motivational, than everyone experiences that. But it is something that you push through, and the results start "fueling the fire" so to speak.

Have you spoken with your docter about it yet?

Yeah... I'd talk to your doc and explain what's going on. Sounds like signs of depression. Block everything out of your mind except for one thing...call your doctor.

bro, it sounds like classic signs of depression. Escaping your unhappiness with drugs and alcohol only makes you feel worse. Does not work. Alcohol is a depressant! (...and many rec drugs)! You may need some outside help to break this cycle of behavior. I think you already know that and are looking for confirmation from us. Make that first step and get back to enjoying your life.

Two things, depression and burnout. And yes they are two different malaises which can hit at once. The best advice is to get up sober up and get to your doctor or a medical facility asap. Do not let this get a foothold on you! All we can do for you here is sympathize, but it is not sympathy you need. it is qualified professional help. Please heed these warning signs and go now!

I am sure we all realize some people prefer not to go to the doctor looking for help. We often feel we can take on our problems on our own or with the help of our friends. The best advice is to seek professional help. If you are not in the situation to do so, mabe you should let us know what is bringing you down. We cannot give professional advice but can try to help you see through your issues.

Once again we are not doctors and cannot give you professional advice.

i just came off cycle a week or two ago but i doubt that's part of it. i mean i don't even care too much about how i look right now (though i am still eating well)

today was a bit of a change for the better. i cleaned the house, helped a friend in need, and i'm starting another part-time job tonight

i think a big thing is monetary issues. i can't train the way i want or eat right.. if i had more money most of my problems would be solved. i think

depression runs deep in my family. i'm sure i'm afflicted (i'm a psychology student).. studying psychology you'd think i'd be more introspective but..

i'm not fiscally able to go to a doc or seek counselling

i just came off cycle a week or two ago but i doubt that's part of it. i mean i don't even care too much about how i look right now (though i am still eating well)

today was a bit of a change for the better. i cleaned the house, helped a friend in need, and i'm starting another part-time job tonight

i think a big thing is monetary issues. i can't train the way i want or eat right.. if i had more money most of my problems would be solved. i think

depression runs deep in my family. i'm sure i'm afflicted (i'm a psychology student).. studying psychology you'd think i'd be more introspective but..

i'm not fiscally able to go to a doc or seek counselling

First see someone at school, theye have the ability to find help for you and pay for it. Counseller, Psych Prof, Whoever they will help and this will pass.
Wake up in the morning and take care of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us know. If you dont we will hound you until you do.

Bro, you need to make the decision to get professional help. Everyone on this board can say good things to you, about you ect, but unless you decide it's time for you to seek help for your depression, there really isn't much any of us can do for you.

Get off the pc and speak with a trained professional face to face. I say that not mean, but with knowledge of how you're feeling first hand. Leave the alcohol and dope alone man. It just makes things a hundred times worst, trust me.

i cant go to somebody. it costs too much and my school is only a tech college for these first two years. they cant/wont and its not like im going to kill myself or anything

plus i dont need them all knowing about a little slump like this

i feel like shit though. i just called up an ex gf who was actually being pretty good again (that or she's still a compulsive liar) and picked a fight for what i guess was no reason

i've never done that. not in my life

Since you said that you have more then one job check out and see if one of your jobs has an EAP. Free counseling sessions.

Deep down, there is a reason why you picked that fight you just dont know why at this moment. I've been known to pick fights or say harsh things to Nosmas when I'm feeling down and need to make myself feel "in the right" or martyr myself. not saying thats what you did, but there IS a reason you picked a fight with your ex

i work at a couple bars. nothing of the sort

2 days sober now. let's see if i can pull myself together

What was your cycle and your pct? Are you using clomid? Fluctuating hormone levels can wreak havoc on ones mental state.

cycle was

1200mg prop/week
150mg tren a/ eod

for five weeks.

pct is 50mg clomid, 25mg nolva every day

this is why this is hard.. there are so many variables

i have 3 part-time jobs and i go to school full-time. the part-time jobs only add up to 30 hours per week but my schedule is so crazy it's constantly changing. I work til bar time then have to wake up at 6am to get ready for class. I don't sleep anymore, I just kinda pass out and take naps whenever I can. I know I'm not getting any REM sleep, but there's nothing I can do about it. I need money

coming off the cycle sucks. that's probably a big part of it

school is pretty stressful as I can't sit through class. i have the attention span of a four year old

i live at home, and want out. bad.

all of these things are probably the combined culprit

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear