over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is she the one???

chgolatin2

Registered
Ok guys, most girls that I have met or dated they are usually really easy to sleep with, fuck, screw bang or whatever. I have yet to cross a female who doesn't take long to sleep with, sometimes a few days, sometimes just one day, maybe a week and at times a one night stand :naughty:

I've been knowing this girl for quite sometime, more than a year but recently started "dating/talking" for the past 5 months or so. Just a few days ago, she finally decided to come inside of my house. Now keep in mind that I have invited her quite a few times over for dinner, talk, hangout but she has kindly declined it. She told me that she wasn't that type of girl to just go visit a guy let along go inside their house/apt. It has taken me quite a bit of time to gain her trust; its slowly working and I have nothing but total respect for her. She came over for lunch and I cooked for her. Quite a few times she has come to visit me but she stays inside of her car and doesn't come out, lol. Now this girl has an amazing body, workouts on a daily basis, has 3 jobs, is fully independent, has her own place, etc. I mean this girl is the TOTAL package! I give her a 100 instead of a 10 on my scale.

She was married the same man for a period of 14 yrs, has one son. She's divorced and for what I am seeing she is an excellent mother to her son. She doesn't allow me to meet her son, because she tells me that she doesn't want her son to get the wrong idea about her mother. She says that she wants a man to be fully committed to her and that she wants to be in love. She doesn't believe in temporary relationships, she often makes comments about her co-workers and how they are, how quickly they give it up to a guy, how many guys they usually date, how many relationships they have, and how they lack the respect for themselves. Now many years ago I promised myself never to date a woman with a child, or date a woman who was married before. I've always been the kind of guy who has dated girls without any commitments, but honestly time has changed because after all I am getting older. Now I look at life differently and with a different set of views. I wanted to be single "ALL" of my life, never had kids, never be married, and just do me. But after reaching success in my career, financial success, having all the toys a man could want, travel, live life, have my dream home I have to admit that life has gotten to be somewhat lonely to a certain degree. I find myself not sharing my success and accomplishment with someone who isn't worth a dime.

Plain and simply, most girls want me because of my status and not for what I have to offer from the inside. Now this girl is totally different, she isn't impressed with what I drive, where I live, what kind of position I have, how much money I make, etc. She once told me that I have it all, the total package but that one thing that I am lacking is true love... Wow, impressive statement! We've been seeing each other quite often lately, kissing holding hands, spending time, etc but I have yet to dive in and now I am finding myself wanting her even more, to the point that it's driving me fucking CRAAAZY :love::D What is it with a woman who doesn't just give up so quickly that drives up absolutely insane???

But anyway, it’s not about just me sleeping with her but it’s about the whole package. I want to truly settle down, start my life with someone and just live a normal life. So based on the above, what do you guys think? Should I stay in and see what happens or maybe should I decide to just keep my options open?

I think we are both falling for each other but only time will tell....

you`ve stayed with crazier bitches longer, why wouldn`t you stay the course with this one? Just relax a little bit and let things happen

you`ve stayed with crazier bitches longer, why wouldn`t you stay the course with this one? Just relax a little bit and let things happen

You are the best~ :headbang:

All seriousness, guy, if she was the one, you would know it deep down inside and not have to ask starngers on the net. No friends or family would be able to convince you otherwise. Sounds like friend zone.

I hear you bro. I hate to be crude but when was the last time you got laid? How do you feel about her after you squeeze one out? Man don't get confused... Been there.

I had a girl who I thought was the entire package (my version of it). I courted her old school at her parent's house for 2 years. Well it didn't work out and I'll never do it again. IMO unless you are both virgins that old school mentality has no place.

But you are a grown ass man so make your own call...

runpump, idk when the last time chgolatin got laid but, I`ll guess it is no longer the priority. I know that`s hard for some to understand but he is looking to enjoy life with somebody else by his side, somebody he can trust. Imagine having NOBODY left in life.... would you wanna get laid and go home to your empty house or have a family of your own? Somebody who has your back on your down days, your other half, will also be great sex... when it happens.

runpump, idk when the last time chgolatin got laid but, I`ll guess it is no longer the priority. I know that`s hard for some to understand but he is looking to enjoy life with somebody else by his side, somebody he can trust. Imagine having NOBODY left in life.... would you wanna get laid and go home to your empty house or have a family of your own? Somebody who has your back on your down days, your other half, will also be great sex... when it happens.

I am happily married now with a family so I get it. I wouldn't choose to go back to being single. It's lonely. Getting laid and going home alone is empty feeling. I was just saying that for me... The test when I think I'm in love is to spank one out and see if I still feel the same... It has been the case before that I'm like wow I'm digging this chick but afterwards I'm all nah it was horniness.

I should say not "THE test" but A test...

Last edited:

Thanks Hogan, you truly understand where I am coming from. As far as getting laid that’s not an issue for me. I have probably fucked more girls than most males will be willing to admit. However, I choose not to brag about my so called "collections of fucks" I let others with high egos explore that avenue. Imagine you having it all, money, success, educational degrees, material things, careers, military experience, combat experience, high status careers, careers that others admire and at time envy, I have owned boats, motorcycles, Porsches, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguars, Audi, Condos, Lofts, properties, and the list goes on. Imagine a woman wanting you not just for your good looks but also because of your financial status, career, uniform, and not for the man that you truly are. Not for what you are from within and not what you are from the outside without the all of the material bs that most people want. I mean don't get me wrong, success; money and material things are good. I have enjoyed and still enjoy those things but what good is to have all the material possessions in the world without having someone who truly loves you unconditionally and love you regardless if you are broke, poor or sleeping under a bridge? True love is something that is EXTREMELY hard to find, I want to have my own family, kids. Now that’s priceless! Now that’s what I am talking about, not just about getting laid, getting laid is the easy part.

Ok guys, most girls that I have met or dated they are usually really easy to sleep with, fuck, screw bang or whatever. I have yet to cross a female who doesn't take long to sleep with, sometimes a few days, sometimes just one day, maybe a week and at times a one night stand :naughty:

I've been knowing this girl for quite sometime, more than a year but recently started "dating/talking" for the past 5 months or so. Just a few days ago, she finally decided to come inside of my house. Now keep in mind that I have invited her quite a few times over for dinner, talk, hangout but she has kindly declined it. She told me that she wasn't that type of girl to just go visit a guy let along go inside their house/apt. It has taken me quite a bit of time to gain her trust; its slowly working and I have nothing but total respect for her. She came over for lunch and I cooked for her. Quite a few times she has come to visit me but she stays inside of her car and doesn't come out, lol. Now this girl has an amazing body, workouts on a daily basis, has 3 jobs, is fully independent, has her own place, etc. I mean this girl is the TOTAL package! I give her a 100 instead of a 10 on my scale.

She was married the same man for a period of 14 yrs, has one son. She's divorced and for what I am seeing she is an excellent mother to her son. She doesn't allow me to meet her son, because she tells me that she doesn't want her son to get the wrong idea about her mother. She says that she wants a man to be fully committed to her and that she wants to be in love. She doesn't believe in temporary relationships, she often makes comments about her co-workers and how they are, how quickly they give it up to a guy, how many guys they usually date, how many relationships they have, and how they lack the respect for themselves. Now many years ago I promised myself never to date a woman with a child, or date a woman who was married before. I've always been the kind of guy who has dated girls without any commitments, but honestly time has changed because after all I am getting older. Now I look at life differently and with a different set of views. I wanted to be single "ALL" of my life, never had kids, never be married, and just do me. But after reaching success in my career, financial success, having all the toys a man could want, travel, live life, have my dream home I have to admit that life has gotten to be somewhat lonely to a certain degree. I find myself not sharing my success and accomplishment with someone who isn't worth a dime.

Plain and simply, most girls want me because of my status and not for what I have to offer from the inside. Now this girl is totally different, she isn't impressed with what I drive, where I live, what kind of position I have, how much money I make, etc. She once told me that I have it all, the total package but that one thing that I am lacking is true love... Wow, impressive statement! We've been seeing each other quite often lately, kissing holding hands, spending time, etc but I have yet to dive in and now I am finding myself wanting her even more, to the point that it's driving me fucking CRAAAZY :love::D What is it with a woman who doesn't just give up so quickly that drives up absolutely insane???

But anyway, it’s not about just me sleeping with her but it’s about the whole package. I want to truly settle down, start my life with someone and just live a normal life. So based on the above, what do you guys think? Should I stay in and see what happens or maybe should I decide to just keep my options open?

I think we are both falling for each other but only time will tell....

chgolatin2 I'm a bit surprised that you have to ask what to do! I think if you didn't see this through, you might always feel like she's the one that got away. Sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't but it seems like you're already emotionally invested, so go ahead and see how happy you just might be!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws