YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ok I'm in a bad feelings situation related to a crazy relationship that just ended.

zephyr22

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Long story short I dated a women I knonew and trained her sister. However the bad oartbwas she's was engaged. I know I was in the wrong for this. However I felt a connection. Since it goes on for a year finally she starts telling me she is gonna give her a relationship ba true shot. Then acts like it ain't shit too her. I feel used honestly. Shevwas saying " oh we can still get coffee". I told her no. I think she's a cold hearted bitch myself. I know the circumstances are bad. However it was not my idea to go out at all. I did know she was engaged but she was saying she wasn't sure etc.....so this made me feel like a second place non caredbabout trophy. Trust me I'm not thrilled kind to berssong with another man's fiance. Not my style. Oh man it still stings though. I erased her off all my social media etc. However her response is I don't regreey anything and I rally care about you which I believe is bullshit. I butt dialed her a month ago and her fiance saw it then it.all fizzled up. Just having a hard to with the loss sounds rediculous but I actually cared for her.

Behind her is a dock. If she chooses to, she can turn around and walk away without ever getting wet. You are standing on a pole. No matter what direction you choose, you are going to get wet.

This is a big one for me. I need mutual vulnerability. I don’t mind standing on a pole as long as she risks the same. Equals

Thanks man I needed that. I'm still hurt. I usually am a non feeling person. However messed around and got feels. Yeah I told her you have nothing to lose you have a fiance etc......I'm here with Jack shit. So the scale is tipped against me like a MF. I'm trying to work through this but ain't gonna lie it hurts

I never told her how I was angry and hurt etc..I kinda felt used. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I also wanted too tell her good luck with her marriage and other cheating episodes she gonna do. Goodluck! I couldn't though.

I never told her how I was angry and hurt etc..I kinda felt used. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I also wanted too tell her good luck with her marriage and other cheating episodes she gonna do. Goodluck! I couldn't though.

Why couldn’t you?

I don't feel a bit bad for you. You knew that it was wrong to mess around with a girl that was engaged to another man, yet decided to mess with her anyway. I'd tell you what I really thought about selfish people like you who primarily think with their genitals, but it would likely result in me getting banned. Bottom line - go find your own truly single and available woman and quit messing around with engaged women.

The problem here is if she actually left the other guy for you, your foundation of the relationship was build on very sketchy terms. You and/or her will have a lot of trust issues and wondering what else might be going on.

Start a relationship based on honesty and trust and go to sleep every night without a worry in the world regarding your partners commitment to you

Apparently it is your style because thats exaxtly what you did, hopefully she comes back, sounds like you two are made for each other

Oh lord

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The problem here is if she actually left the other guy for you, your foundation of the relationship was build on very sketchy terms. You and/or her will have a lot of trust issues and wondering what else might be going on.

Start a relationship based on honesty and trust and go to sleep every night without a worry in the world regarding your partners commitment to you

I know a guy who did this. He is one of the best men I know. They have been married for 40+ years. He didn’t use these words but same concept: love is a form of madness.

Just saying, I thought it is crazy too but it got me thinking.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127