over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lean Bulk Cycle

umirin

Newbies
I compete in the Men's Physique division and I'm looking to add some nice lean gains in the offseason.

Weeks 1-12

Test E 250mg per week
Tren Ace400mg per week
Mast 400mg per week
Arimidex .5mg EOD

Thoughts?

Assuming you don't get hunger issues on tren as I do I think that cycle is close to perfect for your goals. A few peptide shots or little gh would just be the icing on the cake though. You may look a little flat on that cycle but your be dry and able to monitor bodyfat a lot closer and gains will be very lean if diet in check. You can afford to be quite brave with the carbs on tren which will help with growth and keeping you looking s little more full but you found like you've got your shit together anyway

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Cycle looks good as stated. Nutrition will dictate a lot here and Adex at .5 eod should keep you dry. .5 eod kills my estro do my suggestion would be just to watch the e and adjust if needed. Just all depends on how e sensitive you are.

Cycle looks good as stated. Nutrition will dictate a lot here and Adex at .5 eod should keep you dry. .5 eod kills my estro do my suggestion would be just to watch the e and adjust if needed. Just all depends on how e sensitive you are.

I know nutrition will dictate a lot. I was considering running a larger cycle and with deca and Tbol as well. I can't decide what route I want to go.

12 weeks
Test 750mg pw
Deca 400mg pw
T-bol 60mg 1st & last 4 weeks

too many choices :D

I know nutrition will dictate a lot. I was considering running a larger cycle and with deca and Tbol as well. I can't decide what route I want to go.

12 weeks
Test 750mg pw
Deca 400mg pw

I am not a big deca fan. Once I ran test and Tren there was no looking back :)

need help

I am new to this site and wonder if I can get any help. I have did my research on deca and test I think this would be a good choice for me. I am currently 175 lbs and would like to be 200 lbs and lean. I could use some advice.

I compete in the Men's Physique division and I'm looking to add some nice lean gains in the offseason.

Weeks 1-12

Test E 250mg per week
Tren Ace400mg per week
Mast 400mg per week
Arimidex .5mg EOD

Thoughts?

12 weeks
Test 750mg pw
Deca 400mg pw

If you need to use this much gear just to win a physique contest something is very wrong. I did not use this much gear to win National level and International level body building contests, let alone a physique show. The gear use is over the top. You should focus more on your training and nutrition and use as little gear as you feel you have/need to. But this is ridiculous.

As long as your gear is correctly dosed you will see good gains with 250 test E and 200-300 deca. Use armosin 12.5 mg eod and have nolvadex on hand.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

If you need to use this much gear just to win a physique contest something is very wrong. I did not use this much gear to win National level and International level body building contests, let alone a physique show. The gear use is over the top. You should focus more on your training and nutrition and use as little gear as you feel you have/need to. But this is ridiculous.

Yeah that's a bigboy cycle right there. A little bit of test and tren is all you really need.

I realize these are decent size cycles. The men's physique class has also progressed quite a bit from where it started 2-3 years ago. If you look at the top level guys, they have very good size (several of the top guys were prior bodybuilders).

...Search for a post started by TR about "This is where bodybuilding is going" (something close to that). The dialectic is one to follow in regards to Oldfella's above statement. Although, there are times to raise the levels of what's being taken to continue the gain.

Weeks 1-12

Test E 250mg per week
Tren Ace400mg per week
Mast 400mg per week
Arimidex .5mg EOD

Thoughts?

I would sub the mast for Deca. Deca at 600

I'm not sure on deca as it will cause more bloat and not as "lean" of gains.

I'm not sure on deca as it will cause more bloat and not as "lean" of gains.

then do NPP or add Winny and it will help it along with the mast.

Lean bulk always makes me giggle. It sound so silly.
Hard bulk sounds better. Pack on some hard muscle while eat bulks of food!
EQ/sust/TrenE amazing. Stay hard and put on some SOLID LBS

I'd run all short ester if you'd prefer to stay lean. Just IMO.

Sorry should at least include an example: Test P, NPP or Tren A. Like 200mg/200mg Test P/Tren A or Test P/NPP weekly.

Last edited:
I eat like a horse on EQ. I would say your cycle looks great, but I might add some Anavar, it works great with those compounds IME.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws