over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar with pct

!MeanStreak!

Registered
Has anyone tried taking anavar for their pct? Did you take it with your pct or run it after your cycle and then jump on pct afterwards. Really confusing but just wanted to ask this question to get an update on if anyone has tried this recently and results they got. I been reading a bunch of different things and just getting a bunch of mix of answers.

fitnesskatz

ive tried it before and ive tried primo at low dosage neither of which really worked very well myself i had better success with proviron taken with my clomid,,thats me

Absolutely stupid idea. You might as well just skip pct and stay on year round, or run a normal pct with no AAS.

Agreed anavar is just going to keep you suppressed making pct pointless. The whole idea of pct is to come off of all exogenous hormones and let your endogenous testosterone production recover

PCT is pretty much pointless...

Anyone interested in getting enhanced by hormones should understand that this is something you'll do for the rest of your life.

Unless you only do one or two cycles (who does that?) and are very young, you simply don't recover from AAS usage. Ever...

Blast, cruise, TRT, all good... Coming off and having good levels, feeling normal again, pct or not? Good luck with that... Or just stay natural...

PCT is pretty much pointless...

Anyone interested in getting enhanced by hormones should understand that this is something you'll do for the rest of your life.

Unless you only do one or two cycles (who does that?) and are very young, you simply don't recover from AAS usage. Ever...

Blast, cruise, TRT, all good... Coming off and having good levels, feeling normal again, pct or not? Good luck with that... Or just stay natural...

What do you recommend between cycles?

You don't do anything between cycles if you are planning to come off and recover. The idea is to get your body producing endogenous testosterone again. If you are wanting to stay on then you could cruise on a lower test dose

Between cycles just stay on a TRT dose of approx 150mgs/day. I don't want to argue about dosage, some TRT doses are higher, some are lower. The objective is to stay in a normal healthy range. This is of course if you don't want to do PCT. I tried PCT a couple times and never recovered properly, so I decided to go the TRT route.

Between cycles just stay on a TRT dose of approx 150mgs/day. I don't want to argue about dosage, some TRT doses are higher, some are lower. The objective is to stay in a normal healthy range. This is of course if you don't want to do PCT. I tried PCT a couple times and never recovered properly, so I decided to go the TRT route.

I'm hoping you meant 150mg/week.

How long do you run a TRT between cycles? I usually run 12-14 week cycles right now

Are your 12-14wk cycles "blast cycles" ( trenA and prop, fast acting AAS)
If so I usually run cruise cycles for about 16-20wks . I do 2 blasters a year ( while always on 4-6iu/day of blacktop elitropin)

Are your 12-14wk cycles "blast cycles" ( trenA and prop, fast acting AAS)
If so I usually run cruise cycles for about 16-20wks . I do 2 blasters a year ( while always on 4-6iu/day of blacktop elitropin)

I usually run either sust, primo/mast, and then at the end jump on prop towards my end of the cycle. But what are the different cycle terms for short ester and long ester and how would you TRT for long ester cycle?

I usually run either sust, primo/mast, and then at the end jump on prop towards my end of the cycle. But what are the different cycle terms for short ester and long ester and how would you TRT for long ester cycle?

Disregard if this isn't what you were asking.

If you want to TRT with a long ester just keep your 150mg/week running year-round. Stack anything you want for a blast on top of it (long or short ester, orals) and when you come off you'll still be running your 150mg/week of Test E/C.

If you blast with a bunch of short esters and you don't continue your TRT dose throughout the cycle, you can do a front loading dose to get back to your "normal" blood levels on TRT.

Disregard if this isn't what you were asking.

If you want to TRT with a long ester just keep your 150mg/week running year-round. Stack anything you want for a blast on top of it (long or short ester, orals) and when you come off you'll still be running your 150mg/week of Test E/C.

If you blast with a bunch of short esters and you don't continue your TRT dose throughout the cycle, you can do a front loading dose to get back to your "normal" blood levels on TRT.

Do you bump up the test when you stack other stuff on top or do you just leave the test alone year round.

Do you bump up the test when you stack other stuff on top or do you just leave the test alone year round.

Depends on how you want to cycle. If you go short esters, you can bump your test by keeping your test e/c going and stack prop on top.

Or run low test and high something else.

Or you can just jack up the long ester test to whatever you want and drop back down to trt dosing when you're done.

Just make sure you're ready for the ramifications of relying on exogenous hormones year round.

You have to seriously consider whether you're going to cruise or not. I've heard of people "bridging" with an oral to androgens high, but that doesn't help pct. Understand that coming off will mean a loss of strength and some size. That's just the way it goes. Keep training and diet on point and it will minimize that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131