over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone may increase alzheimers risk

chainheart

Kilo Klub Member
Trenbolone may increase Alzheimer's risk

Bodybuilders who use the anabolic steroid trenbolone may be increasing their chances of developing Alzheimer's disease, fear molecular scientists Fucui Ma and Daicheng Liu of Shandong Normal University in China. Ma and Liu gave mice injections of trenbolone and saw almost immediate changes in the animals' brains that would give neurologists sleepless nights.

Conclusion
"Since damages of neurons may occur much earlier than the clinical symptoms of neurodegenerative disorders, exposure to trenbolone should be regarded as a high risk environmental factor in Alzheimer's disease onset", the researchers write.

Alzheimer's for steroids users
Like your muscles, your brain is made up of cells. You might think brain cells are less useful than muscle cells – after all you can't flex them or use them to lift weights. But don't forget, it's thanks to your brain cells that you know how much protein there is in a quarter pound of beef and you can remember how many sets you've already done during a workout - and how many more you still have to do. That's pretty useful, isn't it?

Your brain cells are able to retain information and process it because they are continuously making new connections with each other. And the protein amyloid precursor protein [APP] plays an important role in this process. To be precise: APP is a type 1 trans-membrane protein.

Enzymes cut APP up into pieces, and if this process goes as it should your brain cells are doing what they're supposed to. But if the enzymes start to mess up – because of faulty genes or dangerous environmental factors – toxic pieces of protein are formed. The most risky of these is amyloid-beta-42, which accumulates in the brain, forming plaques and ultimately killing brain cells. The brains of people who have died of Alzheimer's contain large amounts of amyloid-beta-42, so most neurologists think that amyloid-beta-42 is the cause of Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia.

Study
Testosterone and its metabolites estradiol and DHT offer protection against Alzheimer's. That's why Ma and Lui wondered what effect trenbolone has on the formation of amyloid-beta-42. They gave mice 5 injections of trenbolone over a 48-hour period. The human equivalent of the doses the researchers used would be about 0.85 mg per kg bodyweight.

Attachments

• funny fake alz arm muscles copy.jpg
    funny fake alz arm muscles copy.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,243
Trenbolone may increase Alzheimer's risk

Bodybuilders who use the anabolic steroid trenbolone may be increasing their chances of developing Alzheimer's disease, fear molecular scientists Fucui Ma and Daicheng Liu of Shandong Normal University in China. Ma and Liu gave mice injections of trenbolone and saw almost immediate changes in the animals' brains that would give neurologists sleepless nights.

Conclusion
"Since damages of neurons may occur much earlier than the clinical symptoms of neurodegenerative disorders, exposure to trenbolone should be regarded as a high risk environmental factor in Alzheimer's disease onset", the researchers write.

Alzheimer's for steroids users
Like your muscles, your brain is made up of cells. You might think brain cells are less useful than muscle cells – after all you can't flex them or use them to lift weights. But don't forget, it's thanks to your brain cells that you know how much protein there is in a quarter pound of beef and you can remember how many sets you've already done during a workout - and how many more you still have to do. That's pretty useful, isn't it?

Your brain cells are able to retain information and process it because they are continuously making new connections with each other. And the protein amyloid precursor protein [APP] plays an important role in this process. To be precise: APP is a type 1 trans-membrane protein.

Enzymes cut APP up into pieces, and if this process goes as it should your brain cells are doing what they're supposed to. But if the enzymes start to mess up – because of faulty genes or dangerous environmental factors – toxic pieces of protein are formed. The most risky of these is amyloid-beta-42, which accumulates in the brain, forming plaques and ultimately killing brain cells. The brains of people who have died of Alzheimer's contain large amounts of amyloid-beta-42, so most neurologists think that amyloid-beta-42 is the cause of Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia.

Study
Testosterone and its metabolites estradiol and DHT offer protection against Alzheimer's. That's why Ma and Lui wondered what effect trenbolone has on the formation of amyloid-beta-42. They gave mice 5 injections of trenbolone over a 48-hour period. The human equivalent of the doses the researchers used would be about 0.85 mg per kg bodyweight.

Taking high doses of test will do the same damage.

This study was done by the same ppl who eat dogs? Put harmful chemicals in kids toys?

Just because they say something you don't want to hear doesn't make it a lie.

bring on the alzheimers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lack of sleep is strongly linked with Alzheimer's and Tren certainly has negative affects on most guys quality of sleep....

Hmmmmmm....So if I keep taking tren on into old age I can be big, buff, incredibly strong for an old guy, really pissed off, and I can get away with beating the shit out of somebody that cuts me off in traffic because I'll just get a doctors note to give to the judge stating that I have dementia.....I'm going to stock up on tren RIGHT NOW!

what is the threshold. At what point does Test start negatively affecting the brain.

are there AAS that have a positive affect?

That can't defined or answered reasonably. In my opinion, it's your individual genetic physiological threshold.

Emeric may have a different opinion. I do value his opinion.

With that said, there's a strong correlation to ones variant genotype of APOE, particularly APOE 4/4 that potentially have a higher incidence of developing Alzheimer's. Although one may be a single alleles carrier of APOE 4 may never develop Alzheimer's.

This may give you some perspectives to your questions. It's a very lengthy read.

Frontiers | Supraphysiological doses of performance enhancing anabolic-androgenic steroids exert direct toxic effects on neuron-like cells | Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience

hm, so if a grandfather suffered from Alzheimer's, I guess that would make it an even higher risk? Or is that speculation to general?

Imagine going to the gym, hit the legs hard, puke, and all that, then go home and forget that you've worked-out and go back to the gym and do it again!!!!
:eek:
Faaaawwwwwk dat!! :banghead:

Lack of sleep is strongly linked with Alzheimer's and Tren certainly has negative affects on most guys quality of sleep....

Just because lack of sleep is linked with Alzheimer's doesn't mean it's the cause. Correlation does NOT mean causation.

"Should be considered a high risk for alzheimers".The cause of Alzheimer's disease is not even known for sure .Sounds like a very vague study without much scientific evidence behind it,

we already know tren suppresses immune system and damages the stomach. that's why guys seem to get sick on it and complain of heartburn

Taking high doses of test will do the same damage.

Trenbolone is a very harsh steroid that causes a lot of side-effects and I wonder some times why so many people use it when you can get the same effects from other hormones that aren't as harsh on your body, geez!

I still have a nice stash of superdrol which I use twice per year now to jump start my summer and winter cycles, great stuff and some sources started carrying it already here: How does Superdrol work? - Evolutionary.org

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131