over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would 1iu day hgh be worthwhile?

eckstg

Banned
Was thinking of maybe trying hgh for a year solid at 1iu day after reading that even at such a small dose it would still be very beneficial.I would be on aas about 6 months of the year and off the other 6.I may add some igf1 or t3also but kinda leary of slin but may try it.

Whats your opinions of just runnin the hgh at 1iu day for a year along with just aas?

It would be great for wellness and fat loss. Alot of the longevity clinics give that amount.

1 IU Per Day

The benefit would also vary by your age. The older the better. I'm 45, 1 unit per day would benefit me more than someone 25, and probably less than someone 65.

One IU a day is still far better than any magic pill you're gonna buy at GNC.

I did my research on HGH, and my opinion (formed by asking people that know) was to hold off, evidently there's alot of crap out there, i want to be totally sure i'm getting the 'good stuff' before dropping the $, i've always found out that you get what you pay for... If i did anything i would go w/ the legal peptides first, great threads by Dattrue on this subject in Peptide forum...

I did my research on HGH, and my opinion (formed by asking people that know) was to hold off, evidently there's alot of crap out there, i want to be totally sure i'm getting the 'good stuff' before dropping the $, i've always found out that you get what you pay for... If i did anything i would go w/ the legal peptides first, great threads by Dattrue on this subject in Peptide forum...

There is no problem finding good legit generic HGH at a very low costs. Just takes a little research.

There is no problem finding good legit generic HGH at a very low costs. Just takes a little research.
and how do you know for certain it's good and clean? all i know is i was told by someone who knows this business very well that there's alot of crap out there right now. It's not rocket science to check out the sponsors are read feedback, but have you noticed the praise is from more noobs than vets?

and how do you know for certain it's good and clean? all i know is i was told by someone who knows this business very well that there's alot of crap out there right now. It's not rocket science to check out the sponsors are read feedback, but have you noticed the praise is from more noobs than vets?

I would suggest you ask the people on this board. Dozens of have been using it for long periods. I have totally transformed my body. I have used name brand GH from a pharmacy. I get the same positive and the same side effects with the generic GH I get. With that said, a person would still want a good source. China is flooded with generic GH,and almost everyone I have talked to that have used it. Love it. I have used my source on and off for 5 years.
Believe what you want,I could care less, but I know what how my body has changed.

I would suggest you ask the people on this board. Dozens of have been using it for long periods. I have totally transformed my body. I have used name brand GH from a pharmacy. I get the same positive and the same side effects with the generic GH I get. With that said, a person would still want a good source. China is flooded with generic GH,and almost everyone I have talked to that have used it. Love it. I have used my source on and off for 5 years.
Believe what you want,I could care less, but I know what how my body has changed.
Ok, that's good info, i was apprehensive, obviously, but you just helped relieve that, some anyway. The person i talked to is a very highly thought of board member, it's not like i was talking to my uncles cousin's friends brothers sister's boyfriend:D. Thanks for the post, i'm closer to giving it a try:)

Yea i am very shaky about making a purchase of hgh cause such an expensive product and not really any ways i know of to tell if legit or not.The best method i got at time is checking 1 open board (olm) that gives positive and negetive feedback for all international sources and also another board that cost $5 month does the exact same thing and compare their ratings etc.

I would like to go to a wellness clinic and get it prescribed but im guessing that would really cost me out the ass on clinic fees and imagine the pharmacy grade hgh would be 5 or maybe even 10 times as high as generics?

Once i have made a purchase and using the hgh can you tell quality or legitmacy by how soon your feeling the general well being feeling or anything else?

Yea i am very shaky about making a purchase of hgh cause such an expensive product and not really any ways i know of to tell if legit or not.The best method i got at time is checking 1 open board (olm) that gives positive and negetive feedback for all international sources and also another board that cost $5 month does the exact same thing and compare their ratings etc.

I would like to go to a wellness clinic and get it prescribed but im guessing that would really cost me out the ass on clinic fees and imagine the pharmacy grade hgh would be 5 or maybe even 10 times as high as generics?

Once i have made a purchase and using the hgh can you tell quality or legitmacy by how soon your feeling the general well being feeling or anything else?

The pharmacy brand from a wellness clinc that I tried a few years ago ran about 1200 a month. Thats crazy. I can get generic for about200 or less a month. I got the same results with generics.

Sounds like a buisness of just rapeing ppl that can afford it just cause they can afford to pay for the assurance.Which if i was a pro athlete making big buxs i would imagine myself doing the same.

A hrt clinic told me once that after im prescribed pharmacy testosterone that the price per ml generally cost $100 per but that can be negoiated.That was last and first time i talked with a hrt clinic.Shit 1 box synovex cost the same and will yeild around 16,000mg test prop or suspension or roughly 160ml at 100mg/ml either sus/prop.

So something's deffiently wrong with their overpricing with hrt's cause hell even for dodge is profeiting on synovex at that price.

knowing your GH is legit

ramp up your dosage high enough to feel the sides, then back down. If you first start GH at 4 iu/day and shortly into it your hands start going numb, its real.

There are sources on this board, and on the other board you mentioned. Do your homework. If you're gonna get scammed, you're gonna get scammed.

ramp up your dosage high enough to feel the sides, then back down. If you first start GH at 4 iu/day and shortly into it your hands start going numb, its real.

My hands kill me at nights when using 4ius or more and I only use generics. Hell, they hurt some at 3ius.

id have to say that 2i.u a day is working really well for fat loss on my end. i also feel alot better then before i began :rolleyes:

My hands kill me at nights when using 4ius or more and I only use generics. Hell, they hurt some at 3ius.

is this the same feeling as them getting tingly when they fall asleep like when you lay on your hand for too long?

is this the same feeling as them getting tingly when they fall asleep like when you lay on your hand for too long?

Thats it. If you get your dose to hight, then your hands will acutally hurt.

The guys at the gym I know are going thru a Hormone Replacement clinic all get between 1 and 2 IU/day and look great. They run it year round. None of them are freaky looking but look fantastic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws