over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RE-using vials.

Dubs

Registered
anyone ever refill a vial?
thing is, i can get 10 mls of injectable b12, for very cheap. even cheaper than a sterile vial from a research site. do you guys think it would be okay to draw out the contents, with the least number of pokes possible, and refill it with test e or c, or another compound?
would it be safe? id imagine the vial would stay sterile.

Chances are you are going to get 10 guys that'll come on here and say they have and have never had a problem. Problem is there is an 11th guy who did and had a problem... and spent $400 on an emergency room visit and maybe has a scar from his stupid decision. You really can't be that hard up for money and if you are you probably shouldn't be spending your money on gear. No, I've never done it, mostly because it's extremely stupid and you're bound to run into a problem. Why would you even want to chance it? Drop a couple of bucks for peace of mind, it really is worth it. It's only as safe as you and your surroundings are sterile, which I'm guessing is nil, none, and zero.

If you need to fill a vial, just buy a sterile one. The cost is such a non issue...why risk it. With that being said...would i personally use a b-12 vial...probably, if it was neccessary at the time. but i wouldn't buy b-12 with the intention of filling it with something else.

Search Google and you will find several vendors more than willing to sell sterile vials.

Yeah Bro I doubt You can get B12 actually cheaper then sterile vials unless Your line on them isn't great....questions PM Me

Buy a sterile vial bro... it will be worth it... no worries....

Chances are you are going to get 10 guys that'll come on here and say they have and have never had a problem. Problem is there is an 11th guy who did and had a problem... and spent $400 on an emergency room visit and maybe has a scar from his stupid decision. You really can't be that hard up for money and if you are you probably shouldn't be spending your money on gear. No, I've never done it, mostly because it's extremely stupid and you're bound to run into a problem. Why would you even want to chance it? Drop a couple of bucks for peace of mind, it really is worth it. It's only as safe as you and your surroundings are sterile, which I'm guessing is nil, none, and zero.

If OP's like me he can go to a pharmacy and get b12. I don't know anyone that would trust a website for sterile supplies over their local pharmacy.

edit: btw... very very cheap.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08