advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

on my cruise right now, should i cut body recomp or maintain the same diet routine.

peco_12345

Registered
just finished my 16 week test 400mgs Tren 200mgs Eod cycle, i will be cruising for 3 months pending blood work is good, after which ill start my deca, eq, sus cycle. right now stats are 5"9 218 pounds 12% bf. This will be my first time cruising, at 200mgs test E weekly.
i was wondering if i could light cut on my cruise so im leaner into my new cycle? Usual protocal after a regular cycle is to maintain same eating and training habits but with a low dose of test running can i start losing some weight and bring the BF lower without losing muscle. ive always prefered going lean into bulk. helps gauge gains more accuratly and i guess a better pyshcological feeling. Currently training hard 5times a week with no cardio, Tren killed the cardio but still leaned me out even with all the food.

eat more, train more intensely less frequently, do cardio. 12% is fine for gaining.

eat more, train more intensely less frequently, do cardio. 12% is fine for gaining.

do you think i should change up my routine complety? i was planning on maybe trying something unorthodox but wasnt sure,

This is what I've done during the last cruise and was amazed by the results I've got

Done my 16 week "modern in these days" bulking cycle (gram test, half gram eq, tren a and a-bombs here and there with few iu's gh some peptides). After that I was somewhat big at 10-12 bf with lots of water and estro floating arround. After that went on 50 mg prop eod no gh, very very clean but high carbs diet, increased volume almost twice and bassically went for a feeling pump workout, only on the first exercise I was going to failure in 6-8 range, after that - only feeling and contracting the muscle. Now at the cruise I've added proviron eod, masteron and some anavar people are asking if I'm going to compete because I've changed, leaned out and dropped a lot of water in those cruise months. And I'm thinking if I'll ever do serous cycle in the future, I'm feeling sooo much better now and looking too
So basically my diet is:
1 1/2 cup oats, 2 scoops whey, some pb
1 1/2 cup brown rice, 8oz fish
before tran: glutamine, bcaa, creatine (5g each)
after I train: same as before training, may add banana or whey or both
pwo meal: 1 1/2 cup white rice or 12-16oz baked potato with 8oz beef
1 - 1 1/2 cup brown rice, 8oz fish
1/2 - 1 cup brown rice, 8oz fish, olive oil on salad
2 scoops whey with peanutt butter

Training would look smth like this,legs for example:
5 sets of leg extensions 15-20 reps
4-5 sets of squats 6-8-20 reps (last set 20 reps)
4 sets leg press 12-15 reps
4 sets lunges 15-20 reps
4 sets lying leg curls 6-8-20 reps (last set 20 reps)
4 sets stright legged deadlift 12-15 reps
4 sets seated leg curls 12-15 reps
6-8 supersets calves of abs (these I do eo workout, one or the other)

same with other bp: chest gets 20-24 sets, same back, arms and shoulders 20 sets

Old school. And it works for me. Also do no cardio bassically

Why not just use 600 mg test and some peptides? You should grow just fine off of that. Less is more

Why not just use 600 mg test and some peptides? You should grow just fine off of that. Less is more

I agree with you. But when you see all these crazy cycles over the boards, you think - that's the way, that's the secret...I will never ever, do crazy cycles guys are doing these days, I feel like shit and look like shit on them...some test, some eq or masteron with proviron that's it I don't need more to look have that old school look

I agree with you. But when you see all these crazy cycles over the boards, you think - that's the way, that's the secret...I will never ever, do crazy cycles guys are doing these days, I feel like shit and look like shit on them...some test, some eq or masteron with proviron that's it I don't need more to look have that old school look

You got that right. ::ction-sm

when it comes to gear more is more, less is less. about food less is more when it is quality food. to the original poster. dont up calories(no need to keep weight the same while increasing fat tissue and losing muscle tissie because there are not enough hormones to sustain it), reduce calories since you use less hormones, it is a good idea to cut a bit before the next blast. hormones work best when you are lean.

"gram test, half gram eq, tren a and a-bombs here and there with few iu's gh" doesn't fall in the crazy category? I assume you're pretty advanced, but that's anything but a mild cycle.

Been debating on doing a cruise phase this time around and was curious as to how much test would be enough? Would you say 1/2 of what was taken on the reg cycle? Also is anyone taking letro or arimidex during cruise?

im on my second week of the cruise and ive maintained equal weight although its only been two weeks, while on i was lathargic as hell but i have more energy now, im cruising at only 200mgs Test E. I would like to refresh my receptors as much as possible before going on again. I will add some cardio and probally keep the diet the same. Even at 200mgs test thats still enough to retain muscle while body recomping im assuming. Its still a elevated level of test to maintain muscle. If i hold on to muscle well ill probally cut some weight the last month before i cycle again. For me its definately a physcological aspect going in lean, i see my gains much better in the beggining= makes me feel much better when i get bloated towards the end.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131