over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to the scene & needing some input

Tanningrules

Newbies
I am a 37 year old woman, 5'4" and 137lbs., athletic build (former cheerleader) and have been doing CrossFit for about 1 1/2 years. I am ready to take my body to the next level. I started "blue tops" (2iu's) 3 days ago and read about Var on here and started taking it yesterday (10mg), when I placed my order for more "blue tops" I asked about the NAME BRAND of them and was told I was getting Hypertropin. So I again logged onto here and started reading and researching about Hypertropin and I am wondering if this said brand has worked well for women and what have been the results, good or bad, from this brand. Again, I am new to this (1st post) and am really looking for, (1) am I stacking this right? (2)how long until you have started seeing results from it? Not expecting an overnight change by anymeans...lol but I would like to know when I should start seeing these results (confirmation that my stuff is good) ;)

Thanks again for your input...

Keep doing your research on the "blue tops' - I'm guessing that brand is UGL from Chinese powder suppliers. Some of it is very good quality , but given that its not pharma grade, you sort of just need to do the research.

If you can, run it for 6 months. The "results" are not very dramatic - rather are you just optimizing your natural GH production for "youthfulness".

Stacked w/ var - as you correctly chose - 10mg/day - even better if you can split it into 5 mg every 12 hours (ref: half life of anavar is ~ 9hrs - helps keep the dosing in your body more even instead of spiking). Run it for say 10-12 weeks. You don't need any post-cycle therapy or ramping down the dose when you're done. You can just stop and the compound will attenuate over about 3-4 weeks. I'd suggest you include acidophilus in your supplement pile every day- any AAS or sex hormone manipulator can promote yeast infections for women. Just easier to avoid them than hope you don't get one.

Also hope you've done your research and you are aware of the sides that usually accompany AAS cycles. Expect to probably 'feel' increased clitoral sensitivity w/in the first 2 weeks. Additionally acne / oily skin or hair. Loading some Pantothenic acid / Vit B5 for a couple days can help if you're experiencing really deep "hormonal" acne, but generally expect acne. If you feel tension headaches or experience a bloody nose, its BP increase from the var. Try cutting back the dose if you need to. Otherwis you can try adding in some CoQ10 to help.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear