over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Goofy Credit Reort

Jefe

Featured Member - MrPickels
Featured Member
Registered
Verified Customer
So I just did a credit report. I owe $200 for an emergency room visit that I forgot about. No big deal.

Then there's $17k on there for when I blew my arm up back in 2008. I was put on Medical Assistance while in the hospital for that incident so this $17k should have been covered as it's all the same related incident.

I called the collection agency in charge of this debt, and they won't budge.

Do I have to call MA to get them to check their records to make sure I was covered and have them pay it off?

I'm on disability so I'd be able to have this paid off in 400 years if I was a vampire.

So I just did a credit report. I owe $200 for an emergency room visit that I forgot about. No big deal.

Then there's $17k on there for when I blew my arm up back in 2008. I was put on Medical Assistance while in the hospital for that incident so this $17k should have been covered as it's all the same related incident.

I called the collection agency in charge of this debt, and they won't budge.

Do I have to call MA to get them to check their records to make sure I was covered and have them pay it off?

I'm on disability so I'd be able to have this paid off in 400 years if I was a vampire.

i doudt they will pay anything off.

That's the thing. When you get put on MA, they cover everything related to the condition for 3 or 6 months prior to you be putting on the insurance. This charge, was during the initial "epsisode" or whatever. It wasn't something from before I was on the program, it was when I applied for it. It should have been paid for to start with, not on the my credit.

The other $600,000 was paid for, but this still there. Not a typo.

Just got off the phone with someone.

I'll call the hospital's billing department and see WTF is going on. They should have records of all my stuff being paid off by MA.

Just got off the phone with someone.

I'll call the hospital's billing department and see WTF is going on. They should have records of all my stuff being paid off by MA.

Soon as you do, send it to that collection agency and demand they take off any negative info on all 3 credit reporting agencies. Also send this info to all 3 credit reporting agencies yourself and dispute it.

Thank you sir, I shall.

most likely the collection agency listing it on your credit report, does not even have the legal ability to collect on the debt(many do not know this and will sent the CA money). The CA either bought the debt and paid pennies on the dollar, or they located the debt was once owed befor being paid, through a skip tracer data base, got the info and are saying they are collecting the debt on behalf of the hospital.

most likely the collection agency listing it on your credit report, does not even have the legal ability to collect on the debt(many do not know this and will sent the CA money). The CA either bought the debt and paid pennies on the dollar, or they located the debt was once owed befor being paid, through a skip tracer data base, got the info and are saying they are collecting the debt on behalf of the hospital.

I wish the CA had done that to Dylann Roof.

It's been a week. I haven't heard anything about my offer.

I'll call Monday and give you guys an update.

UPDATE:

It's been two weeks since I submitted my offer via email.

No response.

I just checked my credit online and the bill is GONE.

18k, just vanished off my credit report.

So I'm assuming they realized it should have been paid with the other half a million. I'll call billing this week to double check.

Thanks for the input, gents. :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity