advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys on self administered or doc administered TRT, what doses do you use?

Slyder190

Registered
Prop is out of the question. Fuck all those injects so often. Would really love to hear some feedback on doses. Thanks.

usually 70-150mg per week. 150mg per week is too much for most people though (to stay within normal ranges).

usually 70-150mg per week. 150mg per week is too much for most people though (to stay within normal ranges).

What doctor is prescribing only 70mg a week? 150mg is too strong??

Hey bud running 250 to 300 mgs a week of test E, .25mgs Anastrozole e3d. This is self administered. been running it like this for about 4 yrs, also running norm cycles during this time. I believe normal dosing is approx 200mgs. I tried this low dosage a couple yrs ago and felt like shit on it. I'm 42yrs BTW

Last edited:
100-150 a week. Same on cycle, I just let higher doses of anabolics/androgens do the work.

150mgs a week. M/W/F .25cc of 200mg/ml watson test cyp subQ

Just started a couple of weeks ago.

200mg per week cyp. I'll get blood work at the 6-8 week mark and adjust from there.

200mg a week puts me just slightly over the high limit of total test which my Dr likes. If I want to stay high but under the limit 160-180mg a week does the trick.

I really feel best on 80mg 2 times a week. My Dr says it does no good to do it that often but I can feel a difference.

Prescribed 100mgs weekly gets me in the mid 900's. I'll admit when I bumped up to 200mgs a week for 10weekz I felt like a king. Energy, strength, and libido were pronounced

My Dr. has me at 100mgs Every Five Days. I feel good at this dose but I am trying to get him bump it up to 200mg/week. He might let me since he is pretty cool like that..

Prescribed 100mgs weekly gets me in the mid 900's. I'll admit when I bumped up to 200mgs a week for 10weekz I felt like a king. Energy, strength, and libido were pronounced

how many days after your shot did you get your blood drawn?

200 mg a week is good . My HRT doc actually had me on 300 mg a week at one time . That clinic doesn't exist anymore unufortunately . LoL :)

What doctor is prescribing only 70mg a week? 150mg is too strong??

My doctor prescribes 75mg per week to my father and it puts him around 650ng/dl. As a 67 yr old man, he doesn't want him to be too high and is conservative. 70mg per week is definitely enough to put most people in the mid-normal range. I know a few other men who take dosages between 70 and 100mg. I personally take 125mg per week and i routinely test out around 900-1000ng/dl. I cannot imagine any person who doesn't have some sort of medical problem needing more than 150mg per week to get up to 1,000ng/dl. Anyone who is taking much more than that is just kidding themselves. That's a cycle.

Wow, i am amazed at the advice being given here and am highly suspect that most of you don't have bloodwork done to see how high your levels are. Yes, there may be some rare individuals who need 150-175mg per week to get to high normal, but that is an exception to the rule. Telling someone to take 200mg per week is not a good starting point at all, and for most people will be more than what they should be getting for true TRT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131