over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prescription and Legality Question

olb54

Newbies
I was diagnosed with Low-T, and go a prescription from my doctor.

I was wondering if I purchased Testosterone Cypionate from "sponsor" and I had the misfortune of getting busted, would the prescription allow me to avoid arrest?

unfortunately

No

I was wondering if I purchased Testosterone Cypionate from "sponsor" and I had the misfortune of getting busted, would the prescription allow me to avoid arrest?

Also....

If you can get a script from the dr. Just get it filled. Even without insurance it is only like 80 bucks for a 2000 mg vial

If you can get a script from the dr. Just get it filled. Even without insurance it is only like 80 bucks for a 2000 mg vial

I agree. However, I don't think the script is strong enough. 200mg every two weeks.

Further, he wanted to go with the implants initially, but I declined.

I am going to get the script filled. I don't want to take any chances. I just want to start feeling energetic again.

I agree. However, I don't think the script is strong enough. 200mg every two weeks.

Further, he wanted to go with the implants initially, but I declined.

I am going to get the script filled. I don't want to take any chances. I just want to start feeling energetic again.

Do you want to get on TRT or just run cycles? Never mind, based on your response above, you want to cycle. Why don't you run the 200mg every two weeks, get blood work done, then see where your levels are. Implants? Why would he suggest implants for TRT?
Again, do you want to feel normal with normal test levels, or do you want to cycle?

No. Legally, your up a creek.

100mg of Test a week would be fine...with 1000mg Tren and 1000mg EQ :headbang:

Do you want to get on TRT or just run cycles? Never mind, based on your response above, you want to cycle. Why don't you run the 200mg every two weeks, get blood work done, then see where your levels are. Implants? Why would he suggest implants for TRT?
Again, do you want to feel normal with normal test levels, or do you want to cycle?

He is talking about pellet implants for TRT

OP, Once your script bottle is empty, you can fill it with whatever UGL Test you want :) Just watch your script dates on the bottle. Also, use goodrx.com and you can get Test for about 45 bucks.

Good Luck

You are so correct. I just had the script filled. With insurance, a 2000 mg vial cost me only $20 dollars. :headbang:

I want to feel normal again.

He suggested implants because I didn't want to apply Axiron under the arm frequently. With the implants, I only had to get the incision three times per year.

I want normal test levels to counter aging. Aging is inevitable. Why not do something to mitigate its effects?

Collect your empty prescription bottles overtime and then make a large order from a sponsor or draw a fluid from your sponsor bottle and put it into your legal bottle and then you can transport them and carry them legally

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I want to feel normal again.

He suggested implants because I didn't want to apply Axiron under the arm frequently. With the implants, I only had to get the incision three times per year.

I want normal test levels to counter aging. Aging is inevitable. Why not do something to mitigate its effects?

That's called TRT. You are saying that 200mg every 2 weeks isn't enough, how do you know? Perhaps it will get you in normal ranges

That's called TRT. You are saying that 200mg every 2 weeks isn't enough, how do you know? Perhaps it will get you in normal ranges

I don't know. That why I qualified my statement with "I think." Most of the accounts I have read online suggest that 200mg per week is the norm. I know that I haven't read enough accounts to warrant my position. I will follow the doctor's orders and go from there.

I don't know. That why I qualified my statement with "I think." Most of the accounts I have read online suggest that 200mg per week is the norm. I know that I haven't read enough accounts to warrant my position. I will follow the doctor's orders and go from there.

Do this and then do the blood work and you will find out if it's where you need to be

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner