over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hemoglobin Catch-22

No one is keeping track. I don't see any need to give more than every 8 weeks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Just a side-note: My Hemo count was much lower in my full blood panel from a lab than with that little finger prick machine at the blood bank. The tech told me that is because it's not as accurate on a finger. Next time I try the blood bank I'll have them take it on my forearm and see if there's a difference.

For those who go to the banks more frequently than 56 days is there not a central database shared by all blood banks to prevent people from doing this?

If they are not affiliated could you go to the other sooner than 56 days?

i know there is no data sharing between different companies, but im not sure about separate branches of the same company.

It has been about 24 weeks since I gave blood and my rbc and hemotacrit were just barely under the high level. This was with test around 600-1g a week and a cycle of eq at 700mg and then a cycle of tren at 80mg eod. I always show hhh on the iron tester at the red cross.

this might sound crazy put couldn't you just draw out some of your own blood? I am just thinking whats the difference? by the way did this when i was 19 years old ha.

There are 473ml in a pint. Unless you got a 500cc syringe I would think you are wasting your time. Unless maybe you stick an 18g
in a vein and just bleed out into a cup. Maybe some are ok with that, but I will stick with giving blood in a somewhat sterile way.

I would not recommending drawing blood out on your own. You really need to see someone that's experienced.

i understand, i was young and dumb and was taking tons of eq and tren forever and felt like my head was going to explode stage 4 hypertension it was crazy ha. it did bring me some relief though.

Got turned down for the 3rd time in a row at my local blood bank. 2 docs didn't wanna prescribe me phlebotomy either, so it's time to bit the bullet and drive 6 hrs to do double-reds at the red cross.

That's the closest one.

For anyone who has done this: do you notice any change in endurance after doing double-reds?

What was your reading this time?

19, but like I posted a while back it was 17.9 when I had blood work done, which my doc said wasn't necessary for prescribed phlebotomy. The machine read HHH last time, which means >19 the same day I got my blood work done. So obviously their machine is a little off.

It's just annoying that the closest red-cross is so far away.

Did you go off for awhile?

No, but I tapered down to 175mg test/week. Had my blood work come back as high as the machine at the bank said, then I would have come off completely. We'll see if I can keep it in check just by regular donations.

Well, one way or another you've gotta get it down low enough to pass the machine at the donation center. Keep in ming that your wait time after giving double reds is twice the time you have to wait to give whole blood and its a much longer process.

No, but I tapered down to 175mg test/week. Had my blood work come back as high as the machine at the bank said, then I would have come off completely. We'll see if I can keep it in check just by regular donations.

Mine is really jacked up from just doing HRT with 100 mg/wk. I have to have 500 ml taken out once a month to keep mine under control. I know you dont like the idea, but for your safety right now youre best off going clean and getting off of everything. Then you can go back to the blood place and try to give blood. I would wait about 2 months before you go back in. Hopefully they didnt put you on some sort of banned list. I thinnk if you get off everything, your hbg levels will get back down to 17 or less in about 2 months.
If you stay on, youre going to find yourself making that 6 hour trip once a month to keep yours down.

19, but like I posted a while back it was 17.9 when I had blood work done, which my doc said wasn't necessary for prescribed phlebotomy. The machine read HHH last time, which means >19 the same day I got my blood work done. So obviously their machine is a little off.

It's just annoying that the closest red-cross is so far away.

FYI since I saw you also mentioned double red cell donation thru the Red Cross. If you test that high 18-19+ they will not let you give a double red cell donation, you can still give a single though. I myself usually test between 18 & 19 but last time I was over 19 and also got the HHH. Also for people like us who have such high levels its actually better to give two whole pints every 8 weeks, than a double red cell which is less total blood volume every 16 weeks. I understand the drive for you is very far but you don't seem to have a lot of alternatives

I finally made the drive down and was able to donate double reds. Their cut off was 19 and I was at 18.9 that day, so they took me.

I do feel better, although I'm not sure if it's all in my head. Gonna donate whole blood in about a month at a different bank, then try and stay consistent every 56days. Hopefully that will keep me in the normal range.

Maldorf

I wonder what you RBC would be if you were put on Androgel or have you tried this already?

Interesting stuff...and great info thanks to all who posted personal experiences and danger/warning areas!

I tested at 17.3 and 52.4 a few months ago (hemoglob/hemato) and RBCs at 5.53 (normal but on the high end). I had recently gotten off 400 eq and 500 test so this is likely why.

I plan to go in and get blood tested again in a few weeks after being on only trt 200mg and a bit of gh for a couple of months and should be better I hope. Otherwise I wouldn't mind giving blood to help lower it and then monitor it after. Estro and dht checked out ok...but liver values were 50 and 75 AST/ALT respectively but I had been drinking a couple days a week and had some joint issues I was taking ibup for so that may be the culprit. I don't take oral aas at all anymore and only do hrt so this should improve steadily...

I finally made the drive down and was able to donate double reds. Their cut off was 19 and I was at 18.9 that day, so they took me.

I do feel better, although I'm not sure if it's all in my head. Gonna donate whole blood in about a month at a different bank, then try and stay consistent every 56days. Hopefully that will keep me in the normal range.

i always feel better after

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner