over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin inhibitors...what if......

Status
Not open for further replies.
im tryin to be as civil as possible here but god damn. being able to read is something some of you guys need to master before you start an arguement that hardly exists. TRY TO PAY ATTENTION. i said "from what i have seen." "the ones i have read." and "i could be wrong here." wtf??? come on guys, sharpen up. rat packing someone so fast for statements as honest and harmless as such wont help. dispute, fuck, im not even arguing, but contest if you wil, a skeptic's opinion with evidence, logs that show the contrary, etc.

this.

this is a great forum for info and debates but the gang up mentality is ridiculous. One post can get 10 people in a circle jerk of gang flaming just so they can impress each other on the internet

yeah, i really dont get it. youd think i said something about someones mother the way they hop on me. acting like a bunch of ignorant bullies lol. maybe i take my intelligence for granted sometimes. maybe the stereotype of big muscular people being complete dumbasses is the norm and im just blessed with both ;) i kid i kid!
maybe some people have alterior motives for being on here but im here to help when i can and learn what i can. its a small community, relatively speaking, and i think we need to lean on each other from time to time. think thats mainly what these places are about. at least i thought it was...

Well

yeah, i really dont get it. youd think i said something about someones mother the way they hop on me. acting like a bunch of ignorant bullies lol. maybe i take my intelligence for granted sometimes. maybe the stereotype of big muscular people being complete dumbasses is the norm and im just blessed with both ;) i kid i kid!
maybe some people have alterior motives for being on here but im here to help when i can and learn what i can. its a small community, relatively speaking, and i think we need to lean on each other from time to time. think thats mainly what these places are about. at least i thought it was...

Why sit back and let everyone else do your experimants for you? Why dont YOU TRY IT........you want to REALLY LEARN? Try it yourself..............you MUST TRUST US A LITTLE, you post here and read as much as you can. This is wht I do not understand.........100 people say yes..........2 say no..............so you say, LOOK, THEY SAID NO!! I mean, you MAY BE A GENIUS, but your are acting kinda dumb.

I got a guinea pig who would blast all the myo protein blockers if ERGOPEP would provide them...but Phil doesn't like me cause i have opinions also. They may be wrong but they are just me thinking out loud. :p

im tryin to be as civil as possible here but god damn. being able to read is something some of you guys need to master before you start an arguement that hardly exists. TRY TO PAY ATTENTION. i said "from what i have seen." "the ones i have read." and "i could be wrong here." wtf??? come on guys, sharpen up. rat packing someone so fast for statements as honest and harmless as such wont help. dispute, fuck, im not even arguing, but contest if you wil, a skeptic's opinion with evidence, logs that show the contrary, etc.

Take your own advice! If you took the time to read, you would have seen all of the feedback regarding peptides.

Post up the threads where the employees of the peptide companies are the only ones pushing the product.

Like Phil said, try it for yourself...Then you can make an educated opinion.

I got a guinea pig who would blast all the myo protein blockers if ERGOPEP would provide them...but Phil doesn't like me cause i have opinions also. They may be wrong but they are just me thinking out loud. :p

Are you saying the only way you'll try the product is if it's given to you for free? :confused:

Why sit back and let everyone else do your experimants for you? Why dont YOU TRY IT........you want to REALLY LEARN? Try it yourself..............you MUST TRUST US A LITTLE, you post here and read as much as you can. This is wht I do not understand.........100 people say yes..........2 say no..............so you say, LOOK, THEY SAID NO!! I mean, you MAY BE A GENIUS, but your are acting kinda dumb.

first off, i never said i wouldnt try them. i never said they didnt work. i said "im a lil skeptic." and what youre saying is contridicatory to how you noramlly speak here Phil. ive clearly stated i havent looked into them much and the few logs i have seen havent been the clearest evidence of productivity. and even having said that, I PLAN ON USING THEM lol. cant someone take some time before they invest and inject?? no ones bashin your peps bro. do your thing. im first to admit im ignorant on the matter and therefore will be taking a lil more time before i take the plunge so to speak. and once again, direct insults to ones character or how they "act" has never served as much of a rebuttal in any civil disaggrement. if anything it makes you look defensive and ignorant. "your dumb. no YOUR dumb" lol get the feck outta heya!
still waiting on that log too. takes about as much time to post the link as it does to contribute silly retorts such as these so i dont wanna hear the do your own research shit

Take your own advice! If you took the time to read, you would have seen all of the feedback regarding peptides.

Post up the threads where the employees of the peptide companies are the only ones pushing the product.

Are you saying the only way you'll try the product is if it's given to you for free? :confused:
LMAO, im running folli right now, but if I were to run all the blockers, i would DEFINITELY need help.... or a million bucks.
Im not talking about a measly 100mcg a day im talking milligrams of different blockers ED. Why? Well i would like to find an alternative to high dose AAS.

youre puttin words in my mouth and not reading the whole thread. im not the one wanting to take a cornucopia of peps. therefore im not gonna spend my time hunting down old threads or even doing research on them at this point. i already said this earlier in thread. you guys are twistin my words and im not sure why or what motives you have behind it. i actually plan on using them in about 6wks after my comp to help during and after pct. im not against them. just stated what ive seen thus far and ill admit with lil research because i have no reason to just yet. this is somehow gonna be turned into another arguement that you guys created for all intensive purposes im sure lol. whatever.

LMAO, im running folli right now, but if I were to run all the blockers, i would DEFINITELY need help.... or a million bucks.
Im not talking about a measly 100mcg a day im talking milligrams of different blockers ED. Why? Well i would like to find an alternative to high dose AAS.

Okay, I didn't realize you were referring, jokingly, to all of the peptides, that's why I phrased my answer in a question.

How is the Folli working for you?

Ok

Tell me what you would need for a good trial

Phil and I don't exactly get along, check previous posts if interested. But, I have used some of the Peps recently and I do like the results I've seen. DES and GHRP, along with Rips have been a very nice combo. I have purchased 3 mgs of Folli and will run it soon. I don't expect miracles but I will definitely give it a thumbs up if I like it. Just try the Peps for yourself and give honest feedback, that's all you can do

OK i tell you what guys. I will take all the peptides in the world if PHIL wants to throw me a little sponsorship here. If they don't work i will tell him they suck and i will post on everyboard i am on that they suck this i promise. I will take whatever Phil wants to stack at me if he is game. I think anyone who has ever tried his products knows he has nothing to worry about. Phil if your game hit me up. Ill be clear that it was free/ discounted and that i am going to be honest. I will not sell out for anyone it does me no good to tell you guys it's great if it isn't.

Phil and I don't exactly get along, check previous posts if interested. But, I have used some of the Peps recently and I do like the results I've seen. DES and GHRP, along with Rips have been a very nice combo. I have purchased 3 mgs of Folli and will run it soon. I don't expect miracles but I will definitely give it a thumbs up if I like it. Just try the Peps for yourself and give honest feedback, that's all you can do

i appreciate this response. thanks

Thanks James

OK i tell you what guys. I will take all the peptides in the world if PHIL wants to throw me a little sponsorship here. If they don't work i will tell him they suck and i will post on everyboard i am on that they suck this i promise. I will take whatever Phil wants to stack at me if he is game. I think anyone who has ever tried his products knows he has nothing to worry about. Phil if your game hit me up. Ill be clear that it was free/ discounted and that i am going to be honest. I will not sell out for anyone it does me no good to tell you guys it's great if it isn't.

I appreciate the help James.........legally I cannot get into usage and cannot promote usage.........I am here to sell these products and the highest quality standards at the cheapest prices.............thats all I can do legally........usage is your research.

Jackhammer....

OK bro...then admit that you were/are wrong with your statement, that the good publicity coming towards Ergo or the peps is from those who have a stake in the business. I'm terribly offended that you would make such a claim, and now my feelings are hurt (not).

So...now that we're clear on that...and let's see, the Folli with the virus attached given to humans has been addressed...what else do we have to discuss?

Oh...maybe when you're ready to try peptides, you'll be open to reading what types to take, when to take, how much, what the expected results should be, and when to move on etc. If you can maintain any friendships here, you'll get more information than you'll ever need to take you to the level.

In the meantime, I will wait for you to admit you are wrong...cause you are. :p

Back to the OP,

I would like to at some point research something on the lines of
14days Myo
followed by
7days Folli
with DES throughout.

believe i read somewhere that MyoHMp drops/inhibits myo in the body better then folli. so run it first and get the levels down and then use the Mass producing effects of Folli. Where folli has a greater emphasis on gains and MyoHMP to prime the system and lean up.

Any thoughts on something like this ??????? Am i OFF in reasoning ???

maybe when funds line up, or with a birthday code from ERGO as a present for myself

Back to the OP,

I would like to at some point research something on the lines of
14days Myo
followed by
7days Folli
with DES throughout.

believe i read somewhere that MyoHMp drops/inhibits myo in the body better then folli. so run it first and get the levels down and then use the Mass producing effects of Folli. Where folli has a greater emphasis on gains and MyoHMP to prime the system and lean up.

Any thoughts on something like this ??????? Am i OFF in reasoning ???

maybe when funds line up, or with a birthday code from ERGO as a present for myself

From what I read, people seemed to get more out of the Folli. Your design looks fine for research purposes. I would run the Folli for 14 days as well.

Jackhammer....

OK bro...then admit that you were/are wrong with your statement, that the good publicity coming towards Ergo or the peps is from those who have a stake in the business. I'm terribly offended that you would make such a claim, and now my feelings are hurt (not).

So...now that we're clear on that...and let's see, the Folli with the virus attached given to humans has been addressed...what else do we have to discuss?

Oh...maybe when you're ready to try peptides, you'll be open to reading what types to take, when to take, how much, what the expected results should be, and when to move on etc. If you can maintain any friendships here, you'll get more information than you'll ever need to take you to the level.

In the meantime, I will wait for you to admit you are wrong...cause you are. :p

nah im good. and plenty other people agree with me and what was ACTUALLY said. my words got twisted and due to the lack of attention on yours and others behalf people jumped to a conclusion. look at my first post on this thread. it might take a little bit of intellectual fortitude on your behalf but really read what i said. its not the end all be all. it just said from what i have seen. if a chinese man has never seen a roundeye does it discredit his existence? and any friends left on here? i didnt realize thats what we are here for. and honestly if im gonna be jumped on by a bunch of dick riders for a comment or opinion i have then i think the majority of people here might be wasting some of their valuable time anyways. theres plenty of other boards that offer info without such bs. just like alpha and others have stated, its really uncalled for and only raises suspiscion when people get so defensive. i was all for eventually buying some peps from ergo but if this is any representation of their customer retention, one, good fuckin luck in this economy, and two, ill buy from one of the many other trusted pep companies that dont have such dumbfucks taking their products. its like injecting this shit makes you illiterate. from what i have seen ;). god dammit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member