over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GenX follistatin log w/pics

It causes soreness? Are you 100% sure its untagged folli? That sounds similar to the symptoms reported by people taking tagged folli. Just curious. Any flu-like symptoms?

I have no idea if it is tagged or not. I thought GenX said it was not supposed to be tagged but who really knows. I can tell you these 2 things for a fact
soreness = yes
Flu like symptoms = no

A GenX rep said they were going to post the COAs. If that had happened maybe I would know what kind it is but apparently their folli is super secret and posting up the COA's would give away vast amounts of proprietary knowledge :rolleyes:

I have no idea if it is tagged or not. I thought GenX said it was not supposed to be tagged but who really knows. I can tell you these 2 things for a fact
soreness = yes
Flu like symptoms = no

A GenX rep said they were going to post the COAs. If that had happened maybe I would know what kind it is but apparently their folli is super secret and posting up the COA's would give away vast amounts of proprietary knowledge :rolleyes:

Oh indeed of course it would mojo. I like your sense of humor btw. Either it would ruin their business OR i am going to go out on a limb, there are no coa's currently and they are scrambling to get some sent over from china as we speak=-)

Ok it might not be tagged mojo, i am just wondering because these are the symptoms others got while on the tagged versions, especially back when precision was offering it. In addition to symptoms in tagged folli you only get about 50% active folli with the rest of theweight being comprised of tag(the amino chain is almost as long as folli).

Perhaps any GenX reps can comment on this.

Oh indeed of course it would mojo. I like your sense of humor btw. Either it would ruin their business OR i am going to go out on a limb, there are no coa's currently and they are scrambling to get some sent over from china as we speak=-)

Ok it might not be tagged mojo, i am just wondering because these are the symptoms others got while on the tagged versions, especially back when precision was offering it. In addition to symptoms in tagged folli you only get about 50% active folli with the rest of theweight being comprised of tag(the amino chain is almost as long as folli).

Not only do we have COAs...we do independent 3rd party testing on EVERY batch that comes in...while pretty much NO ONE else does. Why do you think there was a smear campaign against us as soon as we got here? Let me tell you, it's NOT because we sell junk....LOL.

...and yes, there are MANY people who would like to know where were order our Folli from....because no one else sells the Folli we do, at least that we know of (acrually, there is, but you won't hear it from me). Additionally, perhaps the most prominent and well recognized voice in the entire peptide world agrees. Try to figure out who that is. Who is a non-affiliated, very well respected voice that led the peptide movement...and who says he thinks ONLY we likely have legit folli? Some of you would be surprised to learn this.

Most companies get their stuff from the same place or two...we do NOT. If we did post a COA, we would have to erase a bunch of stuff on it...and then people would be saying "Why are you erasing this and that"...and it turns into more nonsense, accomplishing nothing.

But...if you have questions about COAs...PM Pepman. Additionally, don't forget that ONLY we OFFERED to have our stuff tested by PHF supps when we got here, while NO ONE else did. Why do you think that is?

...and no, our folli is not tagged....LOL

Last edited:
Perhaps any GenX reps can comment on this.

They were posting coa's 3 weeks ago, so I am sure there,will be a delay fire:)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

They were posting coa's 3 weeks ago, so I am sure there,will be a delay fire:)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

"I" said...ONLY me, that we were going to, but it was a misunderstanding on my part (read my above post).

One again...we will gladly agree for ANYONE to do independent 3rd party teting on our Folli...just as we came forward when we first got here and asked PHF to do so. Why do you think no one else did?

Not only do we have COAs...we do independent 3rd party testing on EVERY batch that comes in...while pretty much NO ONE else does. Why do you think there was a smear campaign against us as soon as we got here? Let me tell you, it's NOT because we sell junk....LOL.

...and yes, there are MANY people who would like to know where were order our Folli from....because no one else sells the Folli we do, at least that we know of. Additionally, perhaps the most prominent and well recognized voice in the entire peptide world agrees. Try to figure out who that is. Who is a non-affiliated, very well respected voice that led the peptide movement...and who says he thinks ONLY we likely have legit folli? Some of you would be surprised to learn this.

Most companies get their stuff from the same place or two...we do NOT. If we did post a COA, we would have to erase a bunch of stuff on it...and then people would be saying "Why are you erasing this and that"...and it turns into more nonsense, accomplishing nothing.

But...if you have questions about COAs...PM Pepman. Additionally, don't forget that ONLY we OFFERED to have our stuff tested by PHF supps when we got here, while NO ONE else did. Why do you think that is?

Thanks for explaining, chief.

...and yes, there are MANY people who would like to know where were order our Folli from....because no one else sells the Folli we do, at least that we know of (acrually, there is, but you won't hear it from me). Additionally, perhaps the most prominent and well recognized voice in the entire peptide world agrees. Try to figure out who that is. Who is a non-affiliated, very well respected voice that led the peptide movement...and who says he thinks ONLY we likely have legit folli? Some of you would be surprised to learn this.

All folli is tagged, you mean that you have the tag actually cleaved off? just trying to be clear. I get confused easily.

All folli is tagged, you mean that you have the tag actually cleaved off? just trying to be clear. I get confused easily.

O, you are too funny man!!!

"I" said...ONLY me, that we were going to, but it was a misunderstanding on my part (read my above post).

One again...we will gladly agree for ANYONE to do independent 3rd party teting on our Folli...just as we came forward when we first got here and asked PHF to do so. Why do you think no one else did?

Actually it was Swolechamp that said they would be posted and here is the thread where he said it.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/77367-gen-x-chemicals-follistatin-sale-2.html

If I had to guess right now if GenX's folli was good I would say yes. However evertime you post up in defense of GenX's folli rather then making me feel more certain it makes me feel more uncertain.

So Mike I am asking that unless you are going to provide proof of your claims then I don't want to hear them in my thread. If you are so certain of GenX's product because you have all of this support that you will not share then shut up, wait, and let the results speak for themself. I am using the product and I will give an honest opinion on them. Yes I was taking jabs at claims GenX reps made and then never supported but neither I nor Osiris ever made any claim that the product is fake.

So if you can Mike please keep out of my thread unless you have something constructive to add. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be able to make a good assessment of GenX's folli. Hopefully that assessment will be that it is an awesome product as I did spend money on it and I do really want it to be good.

What if they sell IGF as Folli ??

Ok now to get this thread back on track.

Today is day 14 of the folli. I did shoulders at the gym and even though I had to go very easy on them due to my injury I got a good pump going and had a good workout overall. Today after my workout I weighed 227. I am getting really close to the 230 mark. Hopefully after I hit that I will be able to continue right past that weight and get up near 240 before all is said and done.

I look bigger to myself now. Normally I don't really notice size increase until about the end of week 3 from test so hopefully that means the folli is helping things along at a faster pace. I will take pictures again on Friday.

Additionally, perhaps the most prominent and well recognized voice in the entire peptide world agrees. Try to figure out who that is. Who is a non-affiliated, very well respected voice that led the peptide movement...and who says he thinks ONLY we likely have legit folli? Some of you would be surprised to learn this.

I'm assuming that you are trying to imply that Dat is vouching for your folli? I recall another one of the Gen X reps stating this as well. I beg to disagree. One of the other members here corrected the other Gen X rep when he implied it as well. I'm going strictly from memory, but I seem to recall it being another knowledgeable peptide guy on Dat's forum that stated that SRC would be the most likely to have real folli, just due to the fact that their folli cost around $100 for 5 mcg, where as everyone else is selling 1 mg for around $100. I think he was just implying that their prices were more in line with what real folli cost. I don't think it was an actual reference to the quality of their product.

If you know otherwise, please correct me and I will apologize. I just don't think Dat would like a false endorsement using his name. There is only one company that he endorses and it is not yours.

I'm assuming that you are trying to imply that Dat is vouching for your folli? I recall another one of the Gen X reps stating this as well. I beg to disagree. One of the other members here corrected the other Gen X rep when he implied it as well. I'm going strictly from memory, but I seem to recall it being another knowledgeable peptide guy on Dat's forum that stated that SRC would be the most likely to have real folli, just due to the fact that their folli cost around $100 for 5 mcg, where as everyone else is selling 1 mg for around $100. I think he was just implying that their prices were more in line with what real folli cost. I don't think it was an actual reference to the quality of their product.

If you know otherwise, please correct me and I will apologize. I just don't think Dat would like a false endorsement using his name. There is only one company that he endorses and it is not yours.

That was the implication i had gotten also. I could be wrong but there is NO ONE else more widely known and respected in the world of peptides than Dat. He is the true pioneer of these amino chains and has more knowledge than the rest of us added together, so i am unsure who else they would be referring to.

And your memory serves you well, that is exactly what it was that SRC's prices were more in line with what follistatin should cost.

BSM, i am out of the loop a bit, would you pm me with what peptide company he does endorse. I missed that somewhere along the way.

:confused::confused:
That was the implication i had gotten also. I could be wrong but there is NO ONE else more widely known and respected in the world of peptides than Dat. He is the true pioneer of these amino chains and has more knowledge than the rest of us added together, so i am unsure who else they would be referring to.

And your memory serves you well, that is exactly what it was that SRC's prices were more in line with what follistatin should cost.

BSM, i am out of the loop a bit, would you pm me with what peptide company he does endorse. I missed that somewhere along the way.

I said this in another thread but Dat says SRC by name so I don't know where the confusion is coming from?I told Mike this as well in another thread.:confused:

Actually it was Swolechamp that said they would be posted and here is the thread where he said it.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/77367-gen-x-chemicals-follistatin-sale-2.html
I said it to. I wasn't aware he did. We likely both heard the same thing, which would account for why we both said it.

If I had to guess right now if GenX's folli was good I would say yes. However evertime you post up in defense of GenX's folli rather then making me feel more certain it makes me feel more uncertain.
I'm sorry I made you feel that way. It was suggested to me by a non-GenX poster that I respond to the claims/accusations made in this thread. I did not post for my sake (as our company is doing very well here already), but to give you some peace of mind. I thought confirmation and explanations would be reassuring rather discouraging, especialy to a customer who has already purchased the product. I also figured it would be reasuring for you to know that the most well respected voice in the entire peptide world has directly stated on his webste that he thinks only we sell real follistatin.

Just curious, though...what did I say that made you feel more uncertain? Did it make you feel better to know that others are speaking negatively of the product, or was it solely my post, the positive one, which made you feel this way?

So Mike I am asking that unless you are going to provide proof of your claims then I don't want to hear them in my thread.
I figured that since both you and Osiris were both talking about exact same topic and others were making claims, that my post would fit right in, but like I said...if you prefer to read the negative claims (which also have no proof) rather than the postive ones...I'm fine with that. I was only posting for your sake.

If you are so certain of GenX's product because you have all of this support that you will not share then shut up, wait, and let the results speak for themself.
Bro...my point was not to "defend" GenX from a sales perspective. I only posted for your sake at the recommendation of another. We are already doing very well here and quite honesly, one log will not makeor break us. I don't need to convince you of whether it's real or not. Why? Because like you said, results will speak for themselves...just like they have on other boards...and just like they will here. If people here didn't have confidence in our stuff, they wouldn't have bought out all of our stock...way more than planned for. I have no more need for "defense"; we've moved past that.

I am using the product and I will give an honest opinion on them.
I am sure you will.

Yes I was taking jabs at claims GenX reps made and then never supported but neither I nor Osiris ever made any claim that the product is fake.
Never said you did, but other posters strongly infered that our claims are false, which is very close to the same thing.

So if you can Mike please keep out of my thread unless you have something constructive to add.
I thought I was being constructive by sticking to the same topic everyone else was. I also didn't realize that completely unfounded and negative claims made by other posters regarding GenX's products were constructive, while mine are not, but it's not my thread.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will be able to make a good assessment of GenX's folli. Hopefully that assessment will be that it is an awesome product as I did spend money on it and I do really want it to be good.
I am sure you do want it to be good; you spent money on it! Personally, I would've liked to see you wait until you peaked your bodyweight up to your previous best...and then started up the folli. In my experience and those of others I have seen, weight gains will slow to just about nothing after about 20 days, unless perhaps the doage is increased. Waiting until you have plateaud would also have enabled you to know more precisely what the folli was doing for you, instead of throwing it in right at the start of a cycle with a bunch of other drugs. However, I can't blame you...I probably wouldn't have waited either. I would've been too excited to use it.

Also, if you are running it now, but then go off of it before the end of your cycle, any accurate determination of total gains with Folli will be impossible, as typically, more than half of the bodyweight gained is lost within 7-10 days of discontinuation. You will probably lose more than 50% of what you gained from it....as weight gains appear to be only about 35-40% muscle, with the rest being intramuscular water. In this respect, it's very similar to AAS.

So, I am not sure how much you purchased, but I would strongly advise saving at least 1 full bottle for the last 10 days of your cycle...as this would allow you to finish your cycle at a peak bodyweight, without having lost over 50% of your Folli initiated weight gains due to cessation of the product part way through the cycle.

Best of luck to you; hope you smash your previous best.

I'm assuming that you are trying to imply that Dat is vouching for your folli? I recall another one of the Gen X reps stating this as well. I beg to disagree. One of the other members here corrected the other Gen X rep when he implied it as well.
No...it was me he "supposedly" corrected. There as no correction...I just left it at that for a reason.

I'm going strictly from memory, but I seem to recall it being another knowledgeable peptide guy on Dat's forum that stated that SRC would be the most likely to have real folli, just due to the fact that their folli cost around $100 for 5 mcg, where as everyone else is selling 1 mg for around $100
You are absolutely correct that it was SRC that Dat said he thought was the most likely to have real folli. I am not going to say anymore than this, other than to say we are both correct....I just know a little more understanding of the matter, that's all. ;) I am not going any father than that.

. I think he was just implying that their prices were more in line with what real folli cost. I don't think it was an actual reference to the quality of their product.
Read the rest of his posts on the matter. At that time, there were several companies selling Folli for that price and higher.

If you know otherwise, please correct me and I will apologize.
No apology necessary.

I just don't think Dat would like a false endorsement using his name. There is only one company that he endorses and it is not yours.
Let me be careful with my words. You are correct in what you are saying, but so am I. Maybe I should say Dat indirectly vouched for us. Dat posted it...not us, so I don't think it is disrespectful to repeat what he said. Whatever his reasons he has for stating that Souuthern was the most likely to have real Folli, are his reasons. Dat has never commented on our company directly...either good or bad...he simply made a statement about which company he thought was the most likely to sell real folli.

Last edited:

I just want to be VERY clear...Dat does NOT enndorse us....nor has he ever spoken of us either postively or negatively, that I am aware of. I respct dat greatly and would never presume to use his name dishonestly to lend credibility to our products.

My ONLY reason for mentioning day was because of the satemnet he made, when he said that he thought Southen was the most likely to sell real folli. Whatever reasn he has for stating that...ar his reasons. I am simply repeating it here. Allow the reader to draw his own conclusions. I personally don't know what Dat thinks about Southern, aside from his own comments regarding them. It was these comments alone which prompted my response...nothing more.

Last edited:
:confused::confused:

I said this in another thread but Dat says SRC by name so I don't know where the confusion is coming from?I told Mike this as well in another thread.:confused:

Yes...you did tell me, but I specifically left it at that for a reason. I will simply state that both you and I are correct. ;)

We are way off track in Mojo's thread. If anyone has any more questions about this topic, PM me...let's not do it here in his log.

Mojo, if you don't want these posts here, pleae earse them

Last edited:
I just want to be VERY clear...Dat does NOT enndorse us....nor has he ever spoken of us either postively or negatively, that I am aware of. I respct dat greatly and would never presume to use his name dishonestly to lend credibility to our products.

My ONLY reason for mentioning day was because of the satemnet he made, when he said that he thought Southen was the most likely to sell real folli. Whatever reasn he has for stating that...ar his reasons. I am simply repeating it here. Allow the reader to draw his own conclusions. I personally don't know what Dat thinks about Southern, aside from his own comments regarding them. It was these comments alone which prompted my response...nothing more.

But you arent southern research are you? You clearly implied, that dat endorsed you guys. If you are saying you get your folli from the same source as southern then say it. I am not quite sure why there is all the subterfuge. And if you do indeed get your folli from the same source as SRC, how do you sell 1mg for less than they sell 5mcg?

This is the double speak i hate in the peptide world.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131