over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bust in Poland

From what I've heard that someone is fine and is laying low for obivious precautionary reasons. Word is he's fine and will be running again very soon.

From what I've heard that someone is fine and is laying low for obivious precautionary reasons. Word is he's fine and will be running again very soon.

That is great news. It would probably be best I stop going on about it too then. Thanks for letting me know.

I only got one comment law enforcement needs to go bust a Crack dealer/Heroin Dealer/meth dealer/coke dealer and leave steriod suppliers alone......Steriods should be the drug on the bottom of the fuckn priority list...

I only got one comment law enforcement needs to go bust a Crack dealer/Heroin Dealer/meth dealer/coke dealer and leave steriod suppliers alone......Steriods should be the drug on the bottom of the fuckn priority list...

Couldn't agree more with your comment bro

Just because said sponsor said " everything is fine just laying low " which I did read on his home board,that doesn't mean a thing. Plenty of busted sources in the past have said exact things like that.

Just because said sponsor said " everything is fine just laying low " which I did read on his home board,that doesn't mean a thing. Plenty of busted sources in the past have said exact things like that.

Exactly!! Wouldn't take any chances til more info is known. Also, kinda weird that another source from Poland(that was involved in a lot of drama on here a short while ago for selling fakes/counterfiets) has resurfaced yesterday on OLM. Not the best timing if things are hot in his neck of the woods.

Exactly!! Wouldn't take any chances til more info is known. Also, kinda weird that another source from Poland(that was involved in a lot of drama on here a short while ago for selling fakes/counterfiets) has resurfaced yesterday on OLM. Not the best timing if things are hot in his neck of the woods.

Yea, it's funny too, because many months ago when Juice authority and I and a few others busted him for selling fakes, he said he would change his human grade section on his site to " steroid replicas. " And Now he changed it back to human grade. That's why I buy UG, to many sources selling counterfits.

Last edited:
luxury automobiles (BMW, Mercedes, Nissan, Volkswagen)
different definition of luxury in Poland me thinks

Anyway, that was a nice little stash but how they calculated 1 million units :confused:

could be the nissan Skyline/GT-R ;)

Understand. I'm not his spokesman and I don't know anything concrete-just like no one does. Just trying to contribute what I've read.

:eek: that was a big one lol. Nissan gtr.. ok . but what is the vw? touregg hahaha:)

There will be some jacked up Polish cops..
they are set for a while there.

No, they should go bust violent behavior, regardless of whether it has anything to do with any kind of drug at all or not.

All that gear looked awesome!!!

But yeah it is fucked up.

shit, i just placed an order yesterday with uncle Z... think he's part of the bust?

someone knows where he ships from ?

shit! i just made a decent order. its marked as "sent" so hopefully he is not in it or my shit made it out in time. :banghead:

Bust in poland

U know I still don't understand why some countries outlaw anabolics?? The guys and gals who use it harm no one and arent out stealing to support our pleasure. Politicians with their personal agendas don't understand the real facts on the matter. Let law enforcement concentrate on the real criminals out there.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws