over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ and Test E

buckns

Newbies
Hey guys ..
I know if I dig through earlier posts I might find the answer but to save time how much EQ and Test E would you do a week ? Every 5 or 7 days. I'm also running liquid bol ed for a few weeks as well ..

it looks like 600mg EQ and 750 Test e ..any thoughts ?

Hey guys ..
I know if I dig through earlier posts I might find the answer but to save time how much EQ and Test E would you do a week ? Every 5 or 7 days. I'm also running liquid bol ed for a few weeks as well ..

it looks like 600mg EQ and 750 Test e ..any thoughts ?

Rather than wait for a response, use the search function. Trust me, it'll go faster

Sooooo u saying u use drugs??
Man run hide the po po just read your comment they coming kick the door in

No really guy above me was right with a A use search or b go to beginners sections if you don't know what your doing with those compounds u might as well not even use them

Sooooo u saying u use drugs??
Man run hide the po po just read your comment they coming kick the door in

No really guy above me was right with a A use search or b go to beginners sections if you don't know what your doing with those compounds u might as well not even use them

I appreciate the advice however in the time that it took you guys to write me I would have had an answer . I'm sure after so many years on PM that there would be a overlap of questions . Thought this forum was to help others . I want to know some opinions before i run it .. I'm sure there are a few . If you don't know the answer then maybe not be rude .

"hide the po po ?" really ? who's kicking down my door ?

Last edited:
I will be running same two injectible compounds in upcoming cycle. From the info I have gathered here, inject the Test E Monday and Thursday, do the same for the EQ to keep things easy. This should keep your bloods stable.

I am going to run the test 500mgs/week, EQ 400mgs/week. Some say they like EQ better at 600, but I am hesitant because EQ is known to raise RBC. This could be dangerous do to thickening of blood and blood clots.

I will be running same two injectible compounds in upcoming cycle. From the info I have gathered here, inject the Test E Monday and Thursday, do the same for the EQ to keep things easy. This should keep your bloods stable.

I am going to run the test 500mgs/week, EQ 400mgs/week. Some say they like EQ better at 600, but I am hesitant because EQ is known to raise RBC. This could be dangerous do to thickening of blood and blood clots.

You are awesome .. Thanks for the respectful reply . I was told 600 mg Eq to 750 test .. I just wanted some other opinions before I start . I appreciate it .

To the other guys who didn't help me : " See was that too difficult boys ? " :)

You are awesome .. Thanks for the respectful reply . I was told 600 mg Eq to 750 test .. I just wanted some other opinions before I start . I appreciate it .

To the other guys who didn't help me : " See was that too difficult boys ? " :)

you know why the other guys didn't help much same reason im not going to its bc we have a beginners section for a reason for questions like this. the search function brings back hundreds of results, so jus letting you know thats why every ones responses wasn't what you had hoped.

you know why the other guys didn't help much same reason im not going to its bc we have a beginners section for a reason for questions like this. the search function brings back hundreds of results, so jus letting you know thats why every ones responses wasn't what you had hoped.

I'm a newbie here but not a beginner . I am fully aware of the search function but was pressed for time . I appreciate the advice that I can use the forum for research . However to not answer a direct question when you have the answer is actually is very unfriendly to a newbie . Very elitist in fact . In the time you took to defend the other guys you too could have given me your opinion or experience . The guy that gave me feedback was a class act .. There are hundreds of redundant posts here . There would be after all of these years . it's no skin off your nose to answer a simple question . Would rather not have to feel defensive in the pursuit of knowledge

sooo basically your saying you dont care about the opinion of the majority of the board members and you are going to go ahead and post your redundant and useless thread in the wrong section because your time is too valuable to waste actually doing your own very basic research?? and then your going to bitch at members who dont want to help contribute to your bullshit? Good way to introduce yourself to the board!! hope u stick around a while.

This thread is my comedy for today

Let's see about me being a smart ass about the cops kicking in your door there's another thread someone help me out with the name but I believe Lucian wrote it there's a tip about people who just post Heyyyy dude I just jab myself with 500 mg of tren that's illegal but it's good

Also r u one of these guys " I'm bigger than most"
2 you a newbie look my post I might have 280 been here what 3 years and I'm not even close to a highly respected member here jus a reg one soooooo u new guy who r u to jump on the board and ask help about illegal drugs? We don't give a shit if u new or not the search is there for a reason be a man Inject both entire bottles at once idc but if u want to be respected on here ur taking the wrong start

sooo basically your saying you dont care about the opinion of the majority of the board members and you are going to go ahead and post your redundant and useless thread in the wrong section because your time is too valuable to waste actually doing your own very basic research?? and then your going to bitch at members who dont want to help contribute to your bullshit? Good way to introduce yourself to the board!! hope u stick around a while.

No .. What I 'm saying is that I asked a very simple and very easily answered question . What I don't get is all of this grief and rudeness to someone who is seeking an answer . Again .. While you are writing me to " tell me off " a more positive way would be to simply give me feedback . I thought the forum was to learn from my peers not be attacked by them . Do you actually have an answer to my question or is it a big secret ?
The time it takes to be negative could well be served with a
an answer . The first guy was right . It would have been easier to look it up . Guess he's experienced this negativity before .
This was my first post .. Jus wanted to connect t here .. Didn't expect the cold welcome .. So when is it a " good time " to ask a simpe qustion ?

This thread is my comedy for today

Let's see about me being a smart ass about the cops kicking in your door there's another thread someone help me out with the name but I believe Lucian wrote it there's a tip about people who just post Heyyyy dude I just jab myself with 500 mg of tren that's illegal but it's good

Also r u one of these guys " I'm bigger than most"
2 you a newbie look my post I might have 280 been here what 3 years and I'm not even close to a highly respected member here jus a reg one soooooo u new guy who r u to jump on the board and ask help about illegal drugs? We don't give a shit if u new or not the search is there for a reason be a man Inject both entire bottles at once idc but if u want to be respected on here ur taking the wrong start

I just asked a simple question looking for a simple answe like someone gave me earlier .. It was a nice thing to do ...I'm sure you are a natural bodybuilder then and did not have the answer so your decided to be neighbourly and help me find out .. If you were ever new on here were you treated like this ?
Again .. I'm involved now in arguing with 3 guys who in 10 seconds could have wrote a quick sentence involving the amounts they run .. Isn't anyone nice anymore . Do you guys remember what's its like to have joined a forum ?

I think the problem is that the information is already out there and easily accessible. You even said in your very first post that you were trying to save time an you would rather not sort through pages of stuff...that's the problem. Just put the work in and I guarantee you will learn much more in the process.
Why are you in such a hurry anyway?! Do you have to start your cycle right this moment so the timing is right for a contest?! My guess is that since you don't actually know how to use these compounds you probably aren't starting a contest prep....just put the work in.

I think the problem is that the information is already out there and easily accessible. You even said in your very first post that you were trying to save time an you would rather not sort through pages of stuff...that's the problem. Just put the work in and I guarantee you will learn much more in the process.
Why are you in such a hurry anyway?! Do you have to start your cycle right this moment so the timing is right for a contest?! My guess is that since you don't actually know how to use these compounds you probably aren't starting a contest prep....just put the work in.

I'm actually at work and did not have a lot of time to pour over older posts . With all due respect that's what's going in my life . I don't believe there was anything inappropriate about my question . I appreciate the suggestion to do research but in this case I needed a little feedback on the amounts . What boogies my mind is the negative letters and absolutely no help answering my question leaving me defensive . For all of the energy to fight here it would have taken far less plus some warm and fuzzies to be supportive . There are tons of redundant posts here over the years so when is it appropriate to ask something . I thought the form welcomes all people . There were only 2 people who actually answered . I am grateful to them

Eq 600-800mg a week and TEst E 250-500 a week. With the added Dbol, it will be a good cycle. You just got to EAT!

ok bud here we go

Eq 600mg a week at least and run your test as high or low as you like

dont wanna seem like an elitist now lol

when i was prepping for the show i was doing 1000 test and 600 eq every wed and sunday. Worked well for me

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DPlywood
NapsGear