over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ and Test E

ok bud here we go

Eq 600mg a week at least and run your test as high or low as you like

dont wanna seem like an elitist now lol

awwww .. now we are talking . For the record I'm on another site and I read of few different opinions on it . Thought I would save some time here by asking the "experts " .Would like to start tonight hence the timeline . I've been on here for a few months but I hadn't posted till today . Not exactly the welcome I expected for such as little question .
600 mg seems to be common but there was some difference of opinion about the test . Was going to run 500mg but read some things about making the test amount larger . All I wanted was some opinions of guys who tried their runs and what they got from it .
Thank you for the answer .. I do appreciate it

when i was prepping for the show i was doing 1000 test and 600 eq every wed and sunday. Worked well for me

Thanks man .. was going to go monday /thursday . I understand I should run more test than EQ .. any thoughts ? is there a standard proportion EQ/test or trial and error for what works ?

I know I should not say anything but :D Bro, you are a newbie and I mean with everything, if you are asking what doses, about two of the most common steroids on the market. I always like a guy who will mention illegal things on the internet and incriminate himself, but forgets to mention the most basic things that are important, Diet and training. Not to mention all the advice given to a guy no one knows any history what so ever. When you say you haven't got time to use the search button, you already inform us that you are a little lazy and want the easy way out of things. No need to listen to me, I am just an old man doing for daily venting. :D

This thread is my comedy for today

Let's see about me being a smart ass about the cops kicking in your door there's another thread someone help me out with the name but I believe Lucian wrote it there's a tip about people who just post Heyyyy dude I just jab myself with 500 mg of tren that's illegal but it's good

Also r u one of these guys " I'm bigger than most"
2 you a newbie look my post I might have 280 been here what 3 years and I'm not even close to a highly respected member here jus a reg one soooooo u new guy who r u to jump on the board and ask help about illegal drugs? We don't give a shit if u new or not the search is there for a reason be a man Inject both entire bottles at once idc but if u want to be respected on here ur taking the wrong start

Are you aware of what the sponsors boxes are all about ? Have you read the topics listed ? Not even sure what the heck you are talking about ? Thanks I'll take both bottles at the same time .. you seem to know your stuff :)

I know I should not say anything but :D Bro, you are a newbie and I mean with everything, if you are asking what doses, about two of the most common steroids on the market. I always like a guy who will mention illegal things on the internet and incriminate himself, but forgets to mention the most basic things that are important, Diet and training. Not to mention all the advice given to a guy no one knows any history what so ever. When you say you haven't got time to use the search button, you already inform us that you are a little lazy and want the easy way out of things. No need to listen to me, I am just an old man doing for daily venting. :D

Then let me vent ... I've read tons of posts here and see nothing inappropriate about my question unless I posted in the wrong section . There was nothing mentioned about sourcing or anything else . As far as it goes .. I have never run Eq ..I've done other things .. I don't have to defend what's going on in my life to someone I don't know .But rest assured I have limited time on the computer and wanted a quick response . I wanted advice from a few peers that's all . If you have an opinion that will help I welcome it . Attacking me is a wasted energy when you could be helping me ..

Are you even reading the posts today GH , test among the topics .. not to mention the sponsors .. not sure where you are coming from ..I don't think my question is any different to what has been posted today ..

Then let me vent ... I've read tons of posts here and see nothing inappropriate about my question unless I posted in the wrong section . There was nothing mentioned about sourcing or anything else . As far as it goes .. I have never run Eq ..I've done other things .. I don't have to defend what's going on in my life to someone I don't know .But rest assured I have limited time on the computer and wanted a quick response . I wanted advice from a few peers that's all . If you have an opinion that will help I welcome it . Attacking me is a wasted energy when you could be helping me ..

Are you even reading the posts today GH , test among the topics .. not to mention the sponsors .. not sure where you are coming from ..I don't think my question is any different to what has been posted today ..

Exactly, why would someone that is very experienced and know what he or she is doing give advice to someone they don't know anything about? By the way, I knew about those doses and and EQ in the early 80's. ;) My advice is too hire a trainer who can teach you these things and has more knowledge about you. Always keep health in mind first. ;)

Last edited:
Exactly, why would someone that is very experienced and know what he or she is doing give advice to someone they don't know anything about? By the way, I knew about those doses and and EQ in the early 80's. ;) My advice is too hire a trainer who can teach you these things and has more knowledge about you. Always keep health in mind first. ;)

Well one would think that anyone with experience would be more than willing to show someone what they know . Guess you are keeping all the good stuff to yourself . If you are too afraid to share your knowledge with a stranger that's fine . If you actually look at some of the answers given they range 400-600mg EQ .. and 500-1000mg for test .. So you see there is some difference of opinions . I would ask you but you are too experienced to help me ..:D

For the record . I AM a trainer .. 5-11" , 200 pounds with 10%bf .. IN CANADA .. I would like to add more size this year . I have already experienced a few cycles but I have not completely thrown myself in it . I would like to really pursue more bodybuilding this year versus general fitness .. I came on this site looking for advice from experienced people ..

Maybe you should actually get to know me before you shoot me down ..

If you feel more comfortable not answering that's your choice . At least there have been some nice people here who helped me today .

Last edited:
awwww .. now we are talking . For the record I'm on another site and I read of few different opinions on it . Thought I would save some time here by asking the "experts " .Would like to start tonight hence the timeline . I've been on here for a few months but I hadn't posted till today . Not exactly the welcome I expected for such as little question .
600 mg seems to be common but there was some difference of opinion about the test . Was going to run 500mg but read some things about making the test amount larger . All I wanted was some opinions of guys who tried their runs and what they got from it .
Thank you for the answer .. I do appreciate it

Respectfully...The reason is because the owner and the MOD's have really want people to read the rules before they post and constantly have to reiterate to members to use the search function. There is nothing wrong with the question you asked, but it is a question that belongs in the beginners section...Not that you may be a beginner to the weights, but this is more of a beginner AAS question. Plus, it is hard to give you advice without more of a back round on your experience.

Anyway, welcome to PM and may your experience be smooth from here on out!

Respectfully...The reason is because the owner and the MOD's have really want people to read the rules before they post and constantly have to reiterate to members to use the search function. There is nothing wrong with the question you asked, but it is a question that belongs in the beginners section...Not that you may be a beginner to the weights, but this is more of a beginner AAS question. Plus, it is hard to give you advice without more of a back round on your experience.

Thank you so much for your response .. Since it was my first post I actually wasn't sure where it went but I thought it was general forum ..I've been here for months just haven't posted .. I know that there is tons of info here but i really wanted live feedback and instead got hammered . The only thing I don't get is why if it took time to send me something slamming why it wouldn't be as easy just to answer or if they were unsure of me not answer me at all .. I thought this first post would be full of " warm and fuzzies " .. not so much although there were some really cool guys who did answer .. I'm very appreciative .

I'm not a newbie to exercise .I have been a trainer for ten years in decent shape . 5-11" , 200pounds . 10%bf .. I want to try my hand at bodybuilding rather than general fitness and I have used "supplements " in the past .. I am trying something new and have had some conflicting advice hence the post... I am trying to think more like a bodybuilder and sure could use the help .. I'd love another 10-15 pounds this winter .. I'm a hard gainer ..

Again .. thank you for the welcome .. it means a lot to me

On another line of thinking, the more people that post here the more 'Hits' this site gets, means better business. I understand sometimes certain threads should be in the beginners section, but how can we really bitch too much about these posts. I agree with the op though, I guess if we don't like the question or don't want to answer, then just don't.

I'm Not gonna flame....but in My opinion I'd reverse the doses, My labrats get better results from higher eq then test when run together..much more quality, grainier gains

600mg eq and 500mg test split Monday and Friday. First cycle, 500mg of test is plenty.

Please don't misunderstand me, but you guys all sound like my kids. You spend your time and energy unnecessarily bickering Understand?

Yes, the search function would be significantly more productive. But you can also chime in and help too. Or you can just skip over the thread. Gee whiz. And there isn't one correct answer as everyone knows. Personally EQ jacks up my BP and HR. probably because of the blood thickening. So it's a no go.

This board has been around for 10 plus years. You notice there aren't a lot of long time members posting a lot? Because I bet 90% of the threads have been done hundreds of times before or they are drama based. It's all the same. Be kind.

Hey Buck, what's your experience level with AAS? This would be helpful in answering the question as well. You could use 400 & 400, 600 & 600, 1000 & 600, etc. What was your last cycle?

Please don't misunderstand me, but you guys all sound like my kids. You spend your time and energy unnecessarily bickering Understand?

Yes, the search function would be significantly more productive. But you can also chime in and help too. Or you can just skip over the thread. Gee whiz. And there isn't one correct answer as everyone knows. Personally EQ jacks up my BP and HR. probably because of the blood thickening. So it's a no go.

This board has been around for 10 plus years. You notice there aren't a lot of long time members posting a lot? Because I bet 90% of the threads have been done hundreds of times before or they are drama based. It's all the same. Be kind.

Thanks .. the whole drama was a waste of energy . I was put on the defensive and I will defend myself so yes .. it was pretty silly .. All I wanted was some live feedback and got ripped apart by people who should have simply skipped the post if the topic bored them or they had no interest . I wanted a few opinions and wanted the ability to ask questions . In the end some great people gave me what I needed, a nice welcome and a PM from someone who was really informative . I also appreciate the support from people who thought ripping me apart was not welcoming .

Truthfully not sure how much I will post . I've been an observer here for months and was excited that my first post was an opportunity to create dialogue with my peers .. Pretty shy about posting now .

Thank you for your comments . Maybe the long time members should remember what it felt like for their first post .

Hey Buck, what's your experience level with AAS? This would be helpful in answering the question as well. You could use 400 & 400, 600 & 600, 1000 & 600, etc. What was your last cycle?

Last cycle was tren and test E . 100 EOD and 600mg test/week ..
I haven't gone much over 750mg test . Did 1000 mg test for one cycle in the past .

I heard from a guy yesterday who outlined what seems like a good plan .
started out

300 & 500 for 3 weeks , then eventually going to 600 & 750 ..then tapering down and adding masteron week 12 .. He also suggested some PCT .. Total time would be about 17 weeks ..

A few guys suggested 1000mg test to 600 mg EQ . It's more economic than anything but do you think 1000 would make a big difference over 750 ?

Last cycle was tren and test E . 100 EOD and 600mg test/week ..
I haven't gone much over 750mg test . Did 1000 mg test for one cycle in the past .

I heard from a guy yesterday who outlined what seems like a good plan .
started out

300 & 500 for 3 weeks , then eventually going to 600 & 750 ..then tapering down and adding masteron week 12 .. He also suggested some PCT .. Total time would be about 17 weeks ..

A few guys suggested 1000mg test to 600 mg EQ . It's more economic than anything but do you think 1000 would make a big difference over 750 ?

Not attacking you or anything. just want you to that when people attack you here, it means they have good intentions and they are worried about you.
You didn't give any info about your self from the beginning and you are asking a very simple question that you could have researched.

I see that no one even mentioned Blood Pressure problems that you might suffer, because you were rude. they gave you the doses and that's it.
Blood Pressure and EQ are so much related especially if there is some high testos.

just apologize to them. you said it, they don't know you. so sorry is not a big deal.
you will want their help in the future, when you have real problems associated with AAS so let them know that you are a man and a BRO IN IRON.

GOOD LUCK

I'll throw in my .02 as well....

I like 600 of EQ a week as well. Did u know EQ likes to be run for longer durations? If not, use the SEARCH button and check it out. May want to take this into your cycle consideration as well. As far as raising your RBC..if you are worried have your RBC and clotting factor tested.

On a side note to add to all the drama...my advice is to "be cool". Defend yourself if you feel the need but be cool and try to see where others are coming from. So far nothing has been said that can't be forgotten. As soon as someone (a newbie, if you will) starts taking shots at the vets and other members on the board that's when you really get flamed. So far you've handled yourself well. Continue to do so and you will gain the respect of the board.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131