over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lethargy on cycle

makeitcount

Registered
Just curious if any of you get lethargic on cycle. I don't think it's psychological as I genuinely really want to do things, I just absolutely do not have the energy sometimes. For example-yardwork is a chore...after an hour I feel spent.

I've ruled out high blood pressure and I dont think it's estrogen related. The only other possibility I can think of is high blood count, as I've also been getting occasional cramping despite adequate hydration and electrolyte/potassium/sodium intake.

I think it is just a side effect of AAS at bodybuilding doses.
HRT doses and 'athletic doses' give me a boost, but any standard cycle has me tired and lazy. It is one of the worst sides IMO, I love being energized and wish I felt more 'up' while on the sauce.
GH seemed to help a bit.... but if I went to high on that, it made the lethargy even worse.
Even if I take a stimulant while on AAS, it wakes up my mind (makes me anxious), but doesn't fix the lethargy.

The famous Munzer death stack included Captagon, a scheduled stimulant.... probably because he was so lethargic on all that AAS.
People say there is a lot of rec drug use amongst some pros... I would bet the use of stimulant recs is mainly to keep energized.

I found this when on higher test doses also my appetite would diminish as well :)

Absolutely. I think most do. I'm in cruise mode and Feel like a different person. Tons of energy.

Johnny Ringo

250-500mg test gives me awesome energy and only positive sides. 750 and above and I get real sleepy all the time. Notice it's the worst for me when my total mgs are 1250 and above. Big doses make you eat bigger lift heavy and sleep longer.

Here is my opinion on this. I have no research to back this up but my own experience....

I feel most lethargic when taking oral compounds such as DBol, Halo, and especially anadrol. I truly believe that the stress on the liver is what causes lethargy. Every time Im on a heavy oral cycle, I feel lethargic and have horrible gas. It may not be related at all, but orals in general make me feel like shit (but some of the positive benefits keep me popping them)

when i first ran 3600mg of EQ and 1400mg tren-ace, i was sleeping 10-14 hours a day, then i just got used to it.

Adapt over time, and i dont use GH, too expensive in down under.

Here is my opinion on this. I have no research to back this up but my own experience....

I feel most lethargic when taking oral compounds such as DBol, Halo, and especially anadrol. I truly believe that the stress on the liver is what causes lethargy. Every time Im on a heavy oral cycle, I feel lethargic and have horrible gas. It may not be related at all, but orals in general make me feel like shit (but some of the positive benefits keep me popping them)

I totally agree. I was running dbol for a while at at that point I was the walking dead. The only thing is I had my liver values tested and although they were out of range, it was only veryyy slightly.

when i first ran 3600mg of EQ and 1400mg tren-ace, i was sleeping 10-14 hours a day, then i just got used to it.

you ran 3.6 GRAMS of EQ per WEEK?

:eek::eek:

Sweet baby Jesus, I didn't even notice that! Your tren dose alone is higher than my total aas dose. I can't even imagine! :eek:

Have you tried to add some thyroids meds?
I think, lethargy is in relation with your thyroids hormones.

Ive been taking anavar and tren. Im at the end of my cycle and im only now starting to feel lethargic. The only change I have made is to throw in T3

When I got to doses over 50mcg thats when I started to feel lethargic, so im now cycling back down until its tolerable

I'm on 100mcg t4 for hrt. Bloodwork 3 weeks ago showed thyroid at optimal levels

Wow! Why so much?

Wow! I hope that was a typo. I would think your blood would be like sludge on that much EQ.
In the last couple weeks I have heard of a few people running that much tren, and it is still shocking to me, but I would still feel safer on that than 3.6g of EQ!

I have been feeling the same way. I attributed it to the lack of sleep and poor quality sleep. I just got up from a 2 hour nap/daze on the couch. I washed and waxed the car yesterday and was sweating, breathing heavy, and wore out. Strange how I can bang out sets in the gym, but mild work whips my ass.

Wow! I hope that was a typo. I would think your blood would be like sludge on that much EQ.
In the last couple weeks I have heard of a few people running that much tren, and it is still shocking to me, but I would still feel safer on that than 3.6g of EQ!

I think this was the total mgs for his whole cycle.... I mean really??? If you cut yourself does it look like Jell-O when you bleed....

I think this was the total mgs for his whole cycle.... I mean really??? If you cut yourself does it look like Jell-O when you bleed....

lol not a typo bro, its a weekly doseage, i use alot of aspirin if that counts, and this isnt fake under-dosed gear, ive been long in the game.

real eq looks like leather and fucking stinks like it too, learnt it from gh15.

lol not a typo bro, its a weekly doseage, i use alot of aspirin if that counts, and this isnt fake under-dosed gear, ive been long in the game.

real eq looks like leather and fucking stinks like it too, learnt it from gh15.

I hear you. I am doing what I consider to be a fair to moderate amount myself and I take aspirin as well before bed.
1050 Test Enth
640 EQ Bold
50mg Dbol ED
25mg Proviron ED
HCG 500 MWF
Arimidex .25mg MWF will go EOD if needed but this seems to be a good dose for me. Not holding much water.
And yest the gear is good the EQ I can taste in my mouth for days, and the test is giving me a good amount of hot flashes and other mild sides.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear