over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

covid while on cycle, now what ?

Zithromax wil
Weaken your immune system worse than the flu will lol who the fuck prescribed that anyway. It will do nothing but weaken your immune system. Who ever prescribed that is a retard dipshit. Typical uneducated fucking American doctor

And smoking cannabis or using cbd will not help your immune system either. I’d quit smoking until you’re feeling better.

I am the rare one here I guess, i just skip shots until i get back to the gym. I am sick now, been sick for 10 days. Went through a zpack and that does nothing but make me feel like total shit. Anyway i'll dart up the day I get back to the gym. This is just what I do I am not claiming it to be superior to just staying on...which it probably isn't.

I had Covid really bad in 2021. Was quarantined and didn’t have to work for 2 weeks.
I would lay in bed all day, take preWO stims, and work out in my garage for an hour or two every night. I had a full sets of kettlebells from 30 to 100lbs, pull-up bar, bands, and sandbags and made it work.
Not saying this to sound like a tough guy, but I honestly believe it helped me get over it faster. Even if I had to sit down huffing and puffing for 5 mins between sets lol

Keep injecting, get the blood moving

Last thing you need is fluctuating hormone levels when recovering anyway

I am the rare one here I guess, i just skip shots until i get back to the gym. I am sick now, been sick for 10 days. Went through a zpack and that does nothing but make me feel like total shit. Anyway i'll dart up the day I get back to the gym. This is just what I do I am not claiming it to be superior to just staying on...which it probably isn't.

I don’t skip shots but If I’m feel really bad I’ll do them e3d instead of ed or eod. I’ll also bring doses down if I’m blasting. 750mg is not that high in my opinion, so I’d just keep taking it.

Stopping won’t change anything. You’ll be better before your hormone levels take a hit. But if you don’t feel like injecting you can skip them too while you’re sick.

Idealistic you want to reduce the viral load in the beginning stages.

Some things to consider reading up on:

10% Povidone-Iodine dilution. There's information out there for the correct ratio. Use this as a gargle and nasal swab.

Glycine, PDE5i, NAC and if desired a low dose ACEi.

I've personally used this prophylactically when SARS was the highlighted topic around 2003. And carried it through with C19. Never been inflicted, even when my daughter was doing C19 testing for students and staff daily at the UofI.

Idealistic you want to reduce the viral load in the beginning stages.

Some things to consider reading up on:

10% Povidone-Iodine dilution. There's information out there for the correct ratio. Use this as a gargle and nasal swab.

Glycine, PDE5i, NAC and if desired a low dose ACEi.

I've personally used this prophylactically when SARS was the highlighted topic around 2003. And carried it through with C19. Never been inflicted, even when my daughter was doing C19 testing for students and staff daily at the UofI.
Stewie, are you saying you would do the gargle and nasal swabbing after you leave work for the day on a daily basis?

Stewie, are you saying you would do the gargle and nasal swabbing after you leave work for the day on a daily basis?
I'd gargle and swab 2-3 (AM/Midday/PM) times a day if I was around anyone that was evidently sick.

Be patient with cardio when you get back in gym and don't try to hit same intensity right away. Some types of covid will jack up your cardio capacity for a bit

Be patient with cardio when you get back in gym and don't try to hit same intensity right away. Some types of covid will jack up your cardio capacity for a bit
Not to mention your breathing gets jacked up as well. When I had covid a couple years ago it took over a month for my breathing to sort itself out so workouts were rather rough as I was huffing and puffing so hard!

Not to mention your breathing gets jacked up as well. When I had covid a couple years ago it took over a month for my breathing to sort itself out so workouts were rather rough as I was huffing and puffing so hard!

Dude, first run after covid I like jogged a 9:30 mile and my HR was 180 for 15 min after. F that.

Don’t overcomplicate it. Covid or not, you’re pretty sick….but we all get sick. Take it easy for a few days, take care of yourself, keep pinning, and you’ll be fine within a week or so.

I’ve had covid three times. Never needed any meds beyond OTC cold meds to help me feel a little better. No need for the heavy meds if your symptoms aren’t severe.

I don't think the OP is high risk but decipher it your own way I guess.

Myself, friends, and family have had pretty good results with certain "medicines". I was just trying to help. I apologize if it goes against how you feel. I hope it doesn't hurt our relationship moving forward.
azithromycin is indeed usually prescribed for covid here, i used it before with success but i can't say i got better because of it, it's a viral infection after all.
it's been around 5 days with sustainable fever now but it gets lower gradually, sore throat too getting better so i hope i won't need more chemicals in my system.

Honestly no one can tell you? It’s all how you feel and all the severity of this or any sickness really. If u feel like training, do. If you feel bad enough you don’t want to train, don’t. In a month from now it won’t really make any difference what you chose tbh.
is it even save to train with a low grade fever ? after taking acetaminophen to lower it to be able to workout

I think you should add tren and see if it helps. Kidding please don’t do that.

Rest, movement, hydration and glutathione or some Life Support from AA along with ramping up vitamin c to 5000-10000mg a few days should have you back solid.

You may have spiked proteins after for a bit, but can be managed with natto/serra by Doctors Best.

Basically what @slesh said! 😊
imagine the night sweats on a fever with tren and some junk food 😂
is there any proof that high androgen may prolong the infection or weakens the immunity response ?

Agree 100 percent. I think now days alot of people, not op necessarily, overreact when getting a little sick. I used to push through and train, then stay home and try and rest/not move to recover.But I've found over time the best is more in-between, get tons of sleep and fruit (vitamins in their natural form) but get out of the House, get some light physical activity etc. overall in my life I've noticed the biggest germaphobes (wipe down everything, wash hands religiously, sanitizer on hand always) tend to get more sick often. A little thc and 9-10 hours sleep is amazing for recovery from lifting and also from getting sick lol
it's just i don't wanna lose 2 weeks of valuable time on cycle and i realize it's kinda overthinking :D
you said you sometimes used to push through and train, is that even a good idea while feverish ? it got down to 99.5 F tonight and i feel drained but i guess a pre-workout should help me get even a mid intensity workout to keep the muscle moving, what's your take on this ?

I had Covid really bad in 2021. Was quarantined and didn’t have to work for 2 weeks.
I would lay in bed all day, take preWO stims, and work out in my garage for an hour or two every night. I had a full sets of kettlebells from 30 to 100lbs, pull-up bar, bands, and sandbags and made it work.
Not saying this to sound like a tough guy, but I honestly believe it helped me get over it faster. Even if I had to sit down huffing and puffing for 5 mins between sets lol

Keep injecting, get the blood moving

Last thing you need is fluctuating hormone levels when recovering anyway
were you on cycle or blasting during that ? and about the fever, did you workout through it ?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws