over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On cycle yet thinking my wife is pregnant

If the baby's blood type doesn't line up with the parents then you know the father isn't the male partner. I forget exactly how it works but it's something like that.

There's also a thing where if the mother and baby have a certain blood type and the pregnancy is lost then the mother has to get a shot called Rhogam within 48 hours. If she doesn't then antibodies can form and it can cause complications with or loss of future pregnancies. Yes, I know this because my girlfriend lost ours.

To end the post on a better note, she said if she got pregnant again she wanted to name him Dallas because of us being in Dallas and what a big fan of Dallas McCarver I was.
Ever time my wife gets pregnant she has to rush to get rhogam injections as soon as she test positive for a baby

It definitely happens. If it happens to you, most people will respond that it's common...but keep in mind there are thousands upon thousands of members on sites, threads, etc of guys who cannot get their SO pregnant due to steroid use.

So it works as a contraceptive...outside of the times it doesn't. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6305868/ . The funny thing is that is literally what th studies say. "Testosterone is a contraceptive and should never be used by those looking to conceive....but it's a poor one" lol.

I think age and length of time on compounds really plays into it. For me and many on trt we spent years on end "on". But remember if you have sperm and jump on a blast it does take awhile to have no more sperm in your semen. I got my wife pregnant with our first child at age 29 right after a 12 week contest prep. At 39 it took me 9 months to get her pregnant and a ton of HCG, HMG, stress and angst lol.

My last son was conceived when I switched to high mg tren..

I really feel like the tren has something to do with it.

Reading this thread … I’ve been blowing loads in chicks left and right for 15 years telling myself the AAS hopefully has me infertile … I should probably start being more careful lol 😳😳

You should get one of the at home vasectomy checker tests. It will show if you are <250,000 and if you are...it is literally impossible. You are talking Jesus/mother Mary sort of thing at that point.

I just took one yesterday (we had our 2nd kid 18 months ago and want to be done for sure) and I was pleased to see after 14 months back on test it's basically like I've had a vasectomy.

Most people on long long term with no hcg and no breaks will end up with no viable sperm. In my 20's I was able to maintain (and it's why my wife got pregnant right after a blast) >20m sperm even just coming off totally for 5-8 week spurts. Probably because I was young and I would totally come off...even for short times. Even guys that are resilient will usually experience a pretty much zero account after years nonstop.

You should get one of the at home vasectomy checker tests. It will show if you are <250,000 and if you are...it is literally impossible. You are talking Jesus/mother Mary sort of thing at that point.

I just took one yesterday (we had our 2nd kid 18 months ago and want to be done for sure) and I was pleased to see after 14 months back on test it's basically like I've had a vasectomy.

Most people on long long term with no hcg and no breaks will end up with no viable sperm. In my 20's I was able to maintain (and it's why my wife got pregnant right after a blast) >20m sperm even just coming off totally for 5-8 week spurts. Probably because I was young and I would totally come off...even for short times. Even guys that are resilient will usually experience a pretty much zero account after years nonstop.
I’m 100% going to do one of those tests. I could use the peace of mind. I’m 34 and I don’t want any fuckin kids lol and I’m just firing off loads left and right assuming I’m infertile. Thank you for the suggestion I hadnt heard of this test before

I love this thread! Our kids will grow up into Barbarians and conquer the world. Lol

All of my kids were conceived on a cycle. . Happens all the time

Reading this thread … I’ve been blowing loads in chicks left and right for 15 years telling myself the AAS hopefully has me infertile … I should probably start being more careful lol 😳😳
Definitely watch out because I was cruising for awhile at TRT doses 125mg a week. Been on for over a decade, now my wife did get off birth control about 2 months back, and boom she’s pregnant. Ran tren years back etc, it can happen this is proof

Attachments

• 73254466162__98721D3D-AE9F-480F-81F5-7E912010C71A.jpeg
    73254466162__98721D3D-AE9F-480F-81F5-7E912010C71A.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 11
Yea I been blowing loads in every chick I have ever dated. I of course have worn condoms, but if I know the girl nope, she gets pregnant, cool. Only ever got one pregnant when I was off as stated earlier in post. I don't think juice is guaranteed to make you infertile but it some people it does. I think in france they use deca 2-300mg a week as a male birth control.

I’m 100% going to do one of those tests. I could use the peace of mind. I’m 34 and I don’t want any fuckin kids lol and I’m just firing off loads left and right assuming I’m infertile. Thank you for the suggestion I hadnt heard of this test before

You totally should. They are a little more expensive because they are more sensitive as they are trying to detect a very low amount of sperm but it's a great idea. Like I said they are literally for people to make sure their vasectomy was successful lol. Amazon has a few good ones for $70-$100.

Just shot two loads into my wife tonight..praying for a period now!! Lol
All I can say is that it’s a 50/50 chance, but I am ordering a test to see because I’m interested in seeing my numbers
. Good work last night brother lol

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner