over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Covid Recovery

I haven’t tried testing my glutathione levels from nac, but anecdotally I’ve heard it works better taking it between meals on as of an empty stomach as possible.

I personally do 1800 mg once or sometimes twice per day if I’m taking orals like I am Right now. 50mg wisntrol
Per day.
You take 1800 of NAC 1-2 times a day for liver support? I got it for Covid the bottle says “longevity”

I haven’t tried testing my glutathione levels from nac, but anecdotally I’ve heard it works better taking it between meals on as of an empty stomach as possible.

I personally do 1800 mg once or sometimes twice per day if I’m taking orals like I am Right now. 50mg wisntrol
Per day.
I got a great deal on some. I'm gonna go ahead with the 2400mg a split into 2 doses. I figure it can't hurt anyway. I seem to be recovering good from covid now.

I got a great deal on some. I'm gonna go ahead with the 2400mg a split into 2 doses. I figure it can't hurt anyway. I seem to be recovering good from covid now.
I went ahead with 1600 mg pre fasted cardio this am so we’ll see, I’m on turnabol 30-50 Ed

NAC, Bromine, tumeric/curcumin and vit D. The first three are being shown to strip spike proteins and the vit D would be for general immune health.

Are you starting to feel any better? It took almost 3 weeks or so to get my energy back. I am not a nap guy( wish I was) but I couldn’t sit down on couch or chair without falling asleep at any point of the day for a couple weeks.

NAC, Bromine, tumeric/curcumin and vit D. The first three are being shown to strip spike proteins and the vit D would be for general immune health.
I take Tumeric year round, LOTS, for anti inflammatory and heart health, but your saying it’s immune boosting and/or it rips the spike connectors off all viruses that have them or covid specifically. My wife is 4 months pregnant we are 24 days post Covid and feeling great, even killing it in prep with two PBS last week, and I shit you not she saw her OB this week and with us being less than a month recovered so natural immunity on blast and that cunt spent 20 minutes trying to get my wife to take more fucking shots.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131