over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

covid while on cycle, now what ?

shaker89

Registered
Newbies
hey there,
been on test cyp only cycle 700 mg for 12 weeks now, after a long time off steroids.
everything was going smooth until i contracted a viral infection that i found out it's covid by taking a pcr test.
101.3 fever, sore throat, congestion and all the other hallmark symptoms for 3 days now.

i don't wanna lose any progress due to fever but at the same time afraid that high androgen will weaken the immune system.
i was wondering what should i do ? i already skipped the gym and trying to keep protein high using shakes and hydrating, should i stop the test or keep injecting ?

Keep injecting. You’ll be fine in a few days.
Agree with this, maybe take a day off from weights just do light cardio, plenty of sleep, vitamin c you'll be fine. When I'm sick I don't lift but find getting out of the house light cardio in nature or treadmill makes me feel better

Agree with this, maybe take a day off from weights just do light cardio, plenty of sleep, vitamin c you'll be fine. When I'm sick I don't lift but find getting out of the house light cardio in nature or treadmill makes me feel better
Yeah lol I definitely didn’t mean keep lifting like usual. Take a few days to rest but no reason to end a blast because you got the sniffles.

Just rest, eat well and continue pinning. You’ve already got it figured out, keep protein high and stay hydrated.If your physique turns to shit in a week from coming off your routine, then your physique was shit to start with.

View attachment 192091Zithromax for a viral illness? Not unless you have concurrent bacterial pneumonia in which case you'd likely be very sick and hospitalized.
Zithromax for viral illness? Ivermectin and Hydrochloroquine lol.

Who's your doctor... Tucker Carlson??

OP, what have you done when you got sick in the past on cycle? Do that.

lol

I can’t speak for Reno911 but I had a breakthrough infection, while having Covid, that was resolved with antibiotics.
I took Tamiflu, which was hard to get here. Felt fine fast.

Zithromax for viral illness? Ivermectin and Hydrochloroquine lol.

Who's your doctor... Tucker Carlson??

OP, what have you done when you got sick in the past on cycle? Do that.
I don't think the OP is high risk but decipher it your own way I guess.

Myself, friends, and family have had pretty good results with certain "medicines". I was just trying to help. I apologize if it goes against how you feel. I hope it doesn't hurt our relationship moving forward.

Drink as much water as possible. When I was down and out with covid, cold showers really helped, you'll feel slightly better, also it helps knock out the sickness, more white blood cells. Cannabis and CBD too if you have access.

Honestly no one can tell you? It’s all how you feel and all the severity of this or any sickness really. If u feel like training, do. If you feel bad enough you don’t want to train, don’t. In a month from now it won’t really make any difference what you chose tbh.

I got Paxlovid but I was out to eat with my sister and she wasn't feeling well. She got home took a test and text me she had covid. I took a test the next day and didn't even have symptoms but tested positive. So i got with the telehealth Dr the next day. Overall it was a
Honestly no one can tell you? It’s all how you feel and all the severity of this or any sickness really. If u feel like training, do. If you feel bad enough you don’t want to train, don’t. In a month from now it won’t really make any difference what you chose tbh.
lol dude don't go spread covid at the gym....lmao

overall it was a 5 or 6 day experience and then for another 5-6 days after I felt good and no longer tested positive I just had a cough.

hey there,
been on test cyp only cycle 700 mg for 12 weeks now, after a long time off steroids.
everything was going smooth until i contracted a viral infection that i found out it's covid by taking a pcr test.
101.3 fever, sore throat, congestion and all the other hallmark symptoms for 3 days now.

i don't wanna lose any progress due to fever but at the same time afraid that high androgen will weaken the immune system.
i was wondering what should i do ? i already skipped the gym and trying to keep protein high using shakes and hydrating, should i stop the test or keep injecting ?
I think you should add tren and see if it helps. 😂 Kidding please don’t do that.

Rest, movement, hydration and glutathione or some Life Support from AA along with ramping up vitamin c to 5000-10000mg a few days should have you back solid.

You may have spiked proteins after for a bit, but can be managed with natto/serra by Doctors Best.

Basically what @slesh said! 😊

Yeah lol I definitely didn’t mean keep lifting like usual. Take a few days to rest but no reason to end a blast because you got the sniffles.
Agree 100 percent. I think now days alot of people, not op necessarily, overreact when getting a little sick. I used to push through and train, then stay home and try and rest/not move to recover.But I've found over time the best is more in-between, get tons of sleep and fruit (vitamins in their natural form) but get out of the House, get some light physical activity etc. overall in my life I've noticed the biggest germaphobes (wipe down everything, wash hands religiously, sanitizer on hand always) tend to get more sick often. A little thc and 9-10 hours sleep is amazing for recovery from lifting and also from getting sick lol

Drink as much water as possible. When I was down and out with covid, cold showers really helped, you'll feel slightly better, also it helps knock out the sickness, more white blood cells. Cannabis and CBD too if you have access.
Agree on cold showers and hot bathes, not just when sick but in general. The science community in 2024 says avoid hot/cold that it's bad for hypertrophy because it hinders the inflammation process...fuck em...it feels good so I do both. The same science guys who say you can't utilize 250g protein telling us to avoid tried and true recovery techniques I'll side with bro science on these 2 . The contrast showers are amazing for mental health too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131