mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ladies, What is the nicest way to tell a girl that she needs to lose weight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promoting great health is awesome! Good job to you, punkin!

The way you look down on people. Well, that just means you suck at life.

Call me fat all you want to, darlin'. I make an incredible guy extremely happy and it doesn't take me "rolling around at Zumba" to get guys to look at me.

By the way, in my neck of the woods, if someone heard you call a girl "fat," you'd be the next "hunting accident" reported on the 6 o'clock news. Just saying...

Just for the record: Randa is not fat!!!!

My wife and I are very vain

I always told her that if she got fat I would let her know and starve her

It's kind of a good joke...whenever I start to bulk up in the winter she calls me fatty...whenever she eats a pizza I all her a fat ass

Just for the record: Randa is not fat!!!!

Hahaha... I prefer to use the term "curvy," but thanks for clearing that up, renewlyf. I hate to have to e-bitch slap someone around. :a;tion-sm

Attachments

• 538600_437394902938493_100000039622807_96952464_75176581_n.jpg
    538600_437394902938493_100000039622807_96952464_75176581_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 340
RAWMAN, I know you only post this stuff to provide me with some low hanging fruit. So here is how to clearly and sincerely communicate that a girl's weight is a concern. Read closely.

Invite her over for a romantic dinner. Have some wine. Kiss often. Lots of lingering looks into each others eyes. Lots of affectionate touching. Maybe some Chopin playing in the background. Reveal some sensitive, personal information about yourself to establish trust and communication.

Carry her into the bedroom and lay her gently on the bed. (belt optional) Give her a soft, languid kiss and excuse yourself for a moment to use the bathroom. While there jerk off. Then go back to her and begin the lovemaking process. When the inevitable erectile dysfunction appears, tell her this has NEVER happened before. Then say "I guess Mr. Weenie doesn't like fat chicks"

Try it out. Let us all know how it rolls.

Last edited:
Hahaha... I prefer to use the term "curvy," but thanks for clearing that up, renewlyf. I hate to have to e-bitch slap someone around. :a;tion-sm

You are seriously pretty. Jrod, you have quite the sweetie there. You are a lucky guy to have Randa. (shhhhh, Randa - call me)

Fat?:confused:

Lucky man jrod

I hope sluggy has single digit bodyfat and rippling abs

You guys are either on a lot of gear and drunk, or have really low standards.

Possibly. I would assume your wife also has low standards to be married to such an asshole.

I love me some thick chicks.

My girlfriend is amazing, shes short and thick, and yes she goes to the gym and watches what she eats. But she got them baby making hips and they look damn good on her.

Id actually tell her to GAIN WEIGHT if she ever got skinny or too thin.

As for the OP.... we need more background, does she eat junk all day? Or does she already try to watch what she eats?
Does she ever mention that she goes to the gym, maybe once-twice a week?
Does she play any sports or such?

Cuz if she does try to watch what she eats and maybe gets the gym once in a blue moon then it shouldnt be a problem just inviting her to the gym.

But if she only eats crap and has never stepped in a gym in her life... then you may as well just find someone else.

Cuz most ppl dont like change.

I met this girl, beautiful FACE !

her body needs a lil work, I'm not a shallow person but I work out, I take the juice because I care about being fit and good looking. so don't think I'm shallow please

but how can I tell her to lose a lil weight ? She is not fat, but she is a lil chubby

like these

tumblr_lheaw0w3bO1qhafu6o1_500.jpg

Abbey+Brooks+in+Blue+Bikini+1.jpg
Wow, I wish I had you're girl problem! She's beautiful bro!

RAWMAN, I know you only post this stuff to provide me with some low hanging fruit. So here is how to clearly and sincerely communicate that a girl's weight is a concern. Read closely.

Invite her over for a romantic dinner. Have some wine. Kiss often. Lots of lingering looks into each others eyes. Lots of affectionate touching. Maybe some Chopin playing in the background. Reveal some sensitive, personal information about yourself to establish trust and communication.

Carry her into the bedroom and lay her gently on the bed. (belt optional) Give her a soft, languid kiss and excuse yourself for a moment to use the bathroom. While there jerk off. Then go back to her and begin the lovemaking process. When the inevitable erectile dysfunction appears, tell her this has NEVER happened before. Then say "I guess Mr. Weenie doesn't like fat chicks"

Try it out. Let us all know how it rolls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ! I love you man looooooooooool

I think she was naturally like that

like someone mentioned, she has wide hips but her stomach isn't flabby

again I like her because of her personality and I enjoy hanging out with her, she has a beautiful face so I don't care...

I'm around party whores with no brain and life a lot so when I see a good girl, I appreciate her

Last edited:
You guys are either on a lot of gear and drunk, or have really low standards.

That might be true. But what I know is true is that none of us would miss you if you left the board.

I've never done this before, but I'm gonna report your post. Just to see if you get banned. I don't really care either way, but I'm curious to see.

I'm guessing you are going to get a time-out little boy.

Ps. I bet none of your wife's boyfriends have anything nice to say about you. ;)

You can never tell a woman you want to have a relationship with that she needs to lose weight. It will only hurt and it can hurt for years. You can try to get her more involved in your lifestyle but even that has to be her choice. Tell her how you like spending time with her so you would like her to workout with you. I workout with my wife and I love it. It takes longer and it is a pain moving weights around for us to both workout but it is worth it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

It seems like you need to date a fitness model, or at least a very lean girl. Nothing wrong with that at all. The problem I see is that she has a face you like but is too thick. People don't like to be changed. Let her be and she will find someone who loves her the way she is. You should not settle either or you will regret it. As for the pictures you posted, the first girl IS over weight in my opinion.

That might be true. But what I know is true is that none of us would miss you if you left the board.

I've never done this before, but I'm gonna report your post. Just to see if you get banned. I don't really care either way, but I'm curious to see.

I'm guessing you are going to get a time-out little boy.

Ps. I bet none of your wife's boyfriends have anything nice to say about you. ;)

I'm curious to see this as well. Can someone get banned for nothing? Perhaps not being polite, but not breaking any board rules?
You don't agree with my views? Sounds like a good of a reason as any to 'report' me. Well done! Lets spread the ignorance.

Great experiment. Lets call the police on you and see if they find anything. Sound like a great idea? Brilliant.

You don't want to report 'Randa' while you're at it too? See what happens?

Last edited:
I think she was naturally like that

like someone mentioned, she has wide hips but her stomach isn't flabby

again I like her because of her personality and I enjoy hanging out with her, she has a beautiful face so I don't care...

I'm around party whores with no brain and life a lot so when I see a good girl, I appreciate her

Then what's the problem then bro twenty years from now its not gonna matter what either of ya'll look like but more how much ya'll love each other. Beauty is on the inside to

Always look at the girls mother before you get serious

If her mom is fat and ugly...you can almost be certain she will turn into the same fat ugly women

Always look for the right genetics...once you've found the right genetics then look into all the emotional sentimental crap

My cruel comments? That fat people should.. Stop being fat? (with diet and exercise)
Wow yeah, now that I read that over I see how cruel that is. :rolleyes:

I must really be a douchebag to not want my wife to be obese and in poor health. Downright dastardly.

The reason fat women like yourself won't join a co-ed gym, is because I don't look twice in their direction while they're hopping around in zumba or rolling along on the treadmill? I can see how that would scare anyone off.

I'll be sure to give out bags of candy, and big hugs to all fatties at the gym from now on. Not to mention how I will lecture my "fit" friends on how visceral fat is beneficial. I can't believe that they don't want cancer, heart disease, or diabetes. What jerks!

Is this Craig Titus typing from all fours while his fit wife in prison is giving him some hard cock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member