advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ladies, What is the nicest way to tell a girl that she needs to lose weight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious to see this as well. Can someone get banned for nothing? Perhaps not being polite, but not breaking any board rules?
You don't agree with my views? Sounds like a good of a reason as any to 'report' me. Well done! Lets spread the ignorance.

Great experiment. Lets call the police on you and see if they find anything. Sound like a great idea? Brilliant.

You don't want to report 'Randa' while you're at it too? See what happens?

You are obviously an ass!!

I'm not sure where you come from or who raised you? But here we don't disrespect other members, especially female members in the female forum by calling them fat! So go back to Shallowville.

You are obviously an ass!!

I'm not sure where you come from or who raised you? But here we don't disrespect other members, especially female members in the female forum by calling them fat! So go back to Shallowville.

Sluggy, I'm the last person to throw stones at bad behavior. But aside from being flat out wrong with your comment on her appearence, it's playground level stuff. That's what I thought would get you banned. But I guess you were correct on that one. I'm dissappointed because I have 2 young kids and I was very excited about me being the tattle tale. :(

You seem like a smart guy, be a little more clever with your insults. Tell her she spells her name wrong or something. ;)

Last edited:
Sluggy, I'm the last person to throw stones at bad behavior. But aside from being flat out wrong with your comment on her appearence, it's playground level stuff. That's what I thought would get you banned. But I guess you were correct on that one. I'm dissappointed because I have 2 young kids and I was very excited about me being the tattle tale. :(

You seem like a smart guy, be a little more clever with your insults. Tell her she spells her name wrong or something. ;)

Hahaha. My name is Miranda. Most people call me Randa, for short. (pronounced ran-duh) ;)

Hahaha... I prefer to use the term "curvy," but thanks for clearing that up, renewlyf. I hate to have to e-bitch slap someone around. :a;tion-sm

Whoa, randa is beautiful. Jrod, I'm in love w your better half. Lucky dog!

Randa, do u have a sister half as 'phat' as you?

Whoa, randa is beautiful. Jrod, I'm in love w your better half. Lucky dog!

Randa, do u have a sister half as 'phat' as you?

Unfortunately, she starved to death. My fat ass kept eating her portions. ;)

sluggy, man why did you cause a fight like this !

I asked for nicest ways to tell a girl to lose weight

I think Randa looks great, she has a cute face too

Yo mamma's so fat she was attacked by japenese mlitary, they thought she was godzillas wife

Rawman, seriously, let it go. You're a funny ass guy sometimes with your wacked out threads. But talking about someones mother out of the clear blue really is way over the top! It's not tolerated brother. Go back and delete your posts. It's the correct thing to do brother.

Last edited:
Rawman, seriously, let it go. You're a funny ass guy sometimes with your wacked out threads. But talking about someones mother out of the clear blue really is way over the top! It's not tolerated brother. Go back and delete your posts. It's the correct thing to do brother.

Haha I appreciate your comment bro !

I was joking clearly, I apologize if I offended him but it's just a joke man, I don't even know his mom lol

REAL WOMAN HAVE CURVES!!!

Nothing feels better at night between the sheets then a nice plump fat ass... Thick thighs and a little belly or tum tum to caress and rub with love. Love those curves Brother and they will certainly love you back ;)

I disagree with everyone here. That's not beautiful, that's fat. "Only in America"

If your girl is young and that fat now, imagine the size of the whale in 10-20 years.

Bring her to the gym and train her, eventually if she's serious make her a diet.
Then grind her down into something that is not so blob like, then have a beautiful AND fit girl.

I disagree with you... Why are you judging the book by it's cover? I dont think it's right to called gals a blob etc, they got feelings too you know.
It could be a genetic thing and we dont know. My suggestion is, talk to the girl you love in a loving way (thiat's if you truly loved her) and say honey, you look so beautiful but you would be more sexier if we both go to the gym together. Its about being tactful not forcing the Walrus to the fucking gym.

You know we've all tried talking some sense into him(sluggy) Bigchef but he don't wanna hear it apparently he's a top pro bodybuilder who only dates super models and disrespects female members like randa who's pretty darn sexy jrods a lucky man. He also thinks everyone in America is fat whales but whatever. One day when he graduates from high-school he'll realize that most women aren't a size 0 and that's perfectly fine for most of us who find thick women sexy.

You know we've all tried talking some sense into him(sluggy) Bigchef but he don't wanna hear it apparently he's a top pro bodybuilder who only dates super models and disrespects female members like randa who's pretty darn sexy jrods a lucky man. He also thinks everyone in America is fat whales but whatever. One day when he graduates from high-school he'll realize that most women aren't a size 0 and that's perfectly fine for most of us who find thick women sexy.

I cant stand guys like that who think they are Pro's wannabe's. Next time he disrepect Randa, I will kick his arse far and wide out the door. Randa is a nice gal who is looking for a change and good for her! Well if Jrod see's the comment he will be pissed if I was in his shoes....

Watch this Sluggy...the hangover - toodaloo motherfucka - YouTube

Thanks guys. :)

We're all entitled to our own opinions and I appreciate everyone's comments... yes, even sluggy's. This thread has been entertaining (and motivating.) :headbang:

Thanks guys. :)

We're all entitled to our own opinions and I appreciate everyone's comments... yes, even sluggy's. This thread has been entertaining (and motivating.) :headbang:

True but where I'm from disrespecting a woman is not tolerated at all especially the level of disrespect he's shown shows his maturity level.

True but where I'm from disrespecting a woman is not tolerated at all especially the level of disrespect he's shown shows his maturity level.

I definitely agree with you.

One of the few reasons I'm so opinionated is because I feel like women, in general, are over-talked, over-looked, and disregarded. I won't stand for that.

As a girl who has grown up with insecurities (like most everyone else), I also won't stand for some stranger to make me feel bad about myself. If anything, I worked out even harder last night. My UFC trainer game was 'sluggy.' :)

There will never be a new insult to me... I've already beat myself up enough to not have to take it from anyone else.

Just for the record, I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE GYM AND HOPED THAT A GUY WOULD LOOK AT ME. They do that on their own. :) hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner