advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ladies, What is the nicest way to tell a girl that she needs to lose weight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
REAL WOMAN HAVE CURVES!!!

Nothing feels better at night between the sheets then a nice plump fat ass... Thick thighs and a little belly or tum tum to caress and rub with love. Love those curves Brother and they will certainly love you back ;)

Think I found a new internet buddy! :headbang: (after Ran-duuuuuuuh of course) LOL

I think your responses might have been a little better if you didn't post two damn good looking women as examples hahaha. Especially the first one.

Personally, I like thick girls and I understand maybe you don't. Not here to judge, completely understandable.

I don't know exactly what to tell you because, well. I honestly believe there is no good way to tell a girl she NEEDS to lose weight without hurting her self-esteem, and it would probably hurt her even more thinking her looks aren't even good enough for her significant other.

1. If she is overweight enough, (I don't know how accurate those pics are, I am actually scared she might be a decent weight and you're trying to drive her to be a twig) You can start by showing concern for her HEALTH rather than looks. Maybe you can tell her that you want to last long with her, and both be healthy as possible. WITHOUT MENTIONING that you don't like her chubbiness.

2. Invite her to the gym, try to get her into the fitness mode naturally. Girls love seeing results probably more than men do. The minute she sees an improvement in her body, she will be hooked. I am pretty sure of that. (no offense to anyone)

3. I can't think of anything else at the moment :/ look, if she's
1.comfortable with how she looks,
2.she's healthy,
3. and she can at least maintain that weight and not increase constantly, then you have no place to tell a girl she NEEDS to lose weight, because she doesn't. There's no nice way to put it. Unfortunately, it's not that simple.

You can tell a girl the nicest way in the world she needs to lose weight. She might have a nice reaction and say okay, and maybe agree, maybe disagree. I guarantee she will feel like shit about her looks at least for a while. Because telling a girl she needs to lose weight, for cosmetic reasons, is admitting to her that you don't like the way she looks. Period. the whole world can think she's ugly, but she expects more from her boyfriend.

just my experience.

I advise be careful. Because if she has a beautiful face like you say, and you're as shallow as it looks, she will find someone better real quick .

I've got the easiest solution.
Make her watch Dr. OZ!

Just wondering--Would venus and serena williams be considered fat
by your "standards" ? Big thick beautiful girls. Both have awesome bodies
in my eyes.We all have personel likes and dislikes. Probably best to meet someone you like rather than try "fixing" a person that does not need fixing.
Thing is IE she can lose fat but how you gonna get the angry inch to grow?
Thanks T

Bro you ever boned a thick chick? They can take a pounding, and the wide hips give you something to grab onto...

Hahaha... I prefer to use the term "curvy," but thanks for clearing that up, renewlyf. I hate to have to e-bitch slap someone around. :a;tion-sm

I find the more you post I am beginning to dislike Jrod. :sta:-wars Yes I am getting jealous :)

Jrod is a LUCKY LUCKY man and from his posts I see he knows this.

Best of luck to both of you.

This thread is cracking me up. :D Jrod, nice work, and you too Randa!

OP, why not just find a girl who suits you, rather than "converting" a heavy girl? Date someone from the gym, or go to a runway show and meet some of the women.

If it's not important to her now, or she's happy with it, she'll never change. And it's a waiting game if she does. Waiting for her to get comfortable and lapse into old habits. You're both wasting a lot of time. She finds some who likes big girls and you find a skinny girl...no gym necessary for her!

So keep looking, Bro.

I date fitness women for many reasons. They understand training, dieting, commitment and often drugs (Fitness and beauty contestants have their own set of dysfunctions, like us) < I recommend this.

You guys are either on a lot of gear and drunk, or have really low standards.

One more shit talking from you and upset the members again, I will opt for the ban button bitch.

Different strokes for different folks people. Everyones definition of beautiful is a little different and there is nothing wrong with that. I am a paraplegic and I take my fitness level and nutrition serious. Hence I prefer women that do the same, it is a lifestyle. I like the curvier women myself, thick in the right places if you know what I mean. However, there is a difference between being curvy and extremely overweight. I don't mind a little bit of excess weight because some women carry it really well. I have my breaking points though. I honestly don't think there is a good way to suggest to your woman that she needs to lose weight. If that is something that is really bothering you she probably already thinks about it anyway as women are more self-conscious than men in my opinion. I would just try involve her in your fitness and good nutrition lifestyle and see what happens.

someone said look at her mom b4 you date, her mom is skinny ://

someone said look at her mom b4 you date, her mom is skinny ://

That's not always true either. I am shaped NOTHING like the rest of my family... except my Mom's hips, but they are all tiny. I'm the only one that has struggled with my body issues.

Also, Jrod and I have a friend that is absolutely gorgeous - looks and body - but her Mom is quite heavy and not so attractive. :/

Yea I just looked at Randa's pics that is the def of sexy IMO. I havent read the whole thread but It seems like someone has said other wise.....Nut job! lol

i dont believe in the "look at her mom" theory. my wife is tall (5'11") and thin. her mom...not so much. :eek:

Yeah the "mom theory" . My mom five six medium build pale light skin eyes.
My wife 5 foot one very dark AA woman -- ass like a show pony.
Could not be farther apart in features. .
Thanks, T

Sure there are some exceptions to the mom rule

But the majority of women will eventually turn into their mothers

REAL WOMAN HAVE CURVES!!!

Nothing feels better at night between the sheets then a nice plump fat ass... Thick thighs and a little belly or tum tum to caress and rub with love. Love those curves Brother and they will certainly love you back ;)

This is the calling card of fat women world wide.

While curves are no doubt good, let's not act like society has not taken "curves" waaaaaay too far. I see fat bitches on FB talking about their "curves" all dat long.

Roll=/= curve

I disagree with everyone here. That's not beautiful, that's fat. "Only in America"

If your girl is young and that fat now, imagine the size of the whale in 10-20 years.

Bring her to the gym and train her, eventually if she's serious make her a diet.
Then grind her down into something that is not so blob like, then have a beautiful AND fit girl.

I 10000000% agree with you! if she is single now and heavy ,,,imagine how bad she will be married and 10 years older.
I have placed ads on Craigslist looking for a thin woman ...and you should see what some women think is thin !
And yes I get " you are shallow" letter from the fat ones all the time..but for all of YOU that think I am shallow...why would I NOT be shallow if I said I want a woman with a 155 IQ ??
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws