over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose Tren users ONLY!

Interesting, I'm not sure if what I got was actually tren...the only tren sides I'm getting is that my sleep is off. Almost tempted to increase Test from 200 to 500 to see if I get the tren sides lol.

You mentioned trying to increase Test to the point where you can't stand the sides anymore....so would you say that with lower test you notice less sides from tren, but that it is still the case that higher test with the tren gives better results (in addition to the worse sides)?

In all honesty this is my first bulk with tren, so I cannot answer that question. It would make sense though, but how much more gains are you gonna get from increased test when tren is the powerhouse in the combo? I'm not sure...I think there is another thread out there where people reported better results from higher test in the mix, albeit they came with much worse sides.

Just all the *really* big guys seem to have built their physiques off of higher test amounts, so I figure if I run 500 test/ 350 tren, then I can go to 500 test, 400 tren, 600 test, 400 tren, etc...and slowly increase that way. I'm a poor college student, so I mainly stick with bang for my buck compounds i.e. test and tren. Worst case scenario, I know my limit for test and just increase the tren from there.

For TRT just started low dose Test Tren. 100mg test c / 100mg tren E once a week. Will update as it goes. Would twice a week dosing be better or not much difference. Tried low dose test with masteron in the past. To much anxiety from masteron. Have also tried every trt protocol out there but still excited to try something new. I am 49 years young. Competed in the Olympics in 88. Lifting on and off for 30 years. Ouch did I just say 30 years???

Last edited:
For TRT just started low dose Test Tren. 100mg test c / 100mg tren E once a week. Will update as it goes. Would twice a week dosing be better or not much difference. Tried low dose test with masteron in the past. To much anxiety from masteron. Have also tried every trt protocol out there but still excited to try something new. I am 49 years young. Competed in the Olympics in 88. Lifting on and off for 30 years. Ouch did I just say 30 years???
I'm a few years behind you. Love tren ace in small frequent doses. Very little if no side effects. If I start to feel bad or I don't like what's happening I hold off for a day or two. Easy to manipulate. 100 tren e and 100 test c will have you feeling like a 30 year old. :D
Peace

Im lucky i dont get bad sides with Tren! im actually about to get on some tren e!

I'm a few years behind you. Love tren ace in small frequent doses. Very little if no side effects. If I start to feel bad or I don't like what's happening I hold off for a day or two. Easy to manipulate. 100 tren e and 100 test c will have you feeling like a 30 year old. :D
Peace

How do results compare for you guys with 100 test 100 mast/tren as compared to a normal trt of say 125mg test only or whatever you usually do? More strength/size or just a better look?

Also Cdn, I think ideally you would have 2 injections per week for more steady levels but at those doses I would imagine the reality is that there will be very little difference.

I actually started using Endosyn Cutabolic for a few weeks now. I use 1/2 cc every other day. So its about 100 test prop 100 tren a and 100 mast a week. I feel great and I am getting leaner (which is what i want) I really can not say I have ANY side effects. I do add some of my own home brew tren ace on training days its about 37mg for 1/2 cc. I am also doing sub q shots which helps slow down the absorption rate. Last time I did tren hex at 200mg a week i was also taking anavar 50mg daily and Andropen 500mg a week I felt like shit. I think lower doses of faster acting esters work best for me. I think many guys are dosing tren way to high. I guess if you can handle it then go for it but it seems very dangerous. Also 600 lb steers get a 200 mg dose that is good for 70 days. Do the math it comes to about 3 mg a day. I think that's why parabolan was produced at lower dosages they new the shit was super potent. I love it and will keep using it for now.
Peace

I actually started using Endosyn Cutabolic for a few weeks now. I use 1/2 cc every other day. So its about 100 test prop 100 tren a and 100 mast a week. I feel great and I am getting leaner (which is what i want) I really can not say I have ANY side effects. I do add some of my own home brew tren ace on training days its about 37mg for 1/2 cc. I am also doing sub q shots which helps slow down the absorption rate. Last time I did tren hex at 200mg a week i was also taking anavar 50mg daily and Andropen 500mg a week I felt like shit. I think lower doses of faster acting esters work best for me. I think many guys are dosing tren way to high. I guess if you can handle it then go for it but it seems very dangerous. Also 600 lb steers get a 200 mg dose that is good for 70 days. Do the math it comes to about 3 mg a day. I think that's why parabolan was produced at lower dosages they new the shit was super potent. I love it and will keep using it for now.
Peace
Just started a low dose cycle after being off little more than 6 months.. 600mgs of Test P/ 150mgs of Tren Hex per week/ 40mgs Var daily.. GH maybe? still have 7 kits of blue tops in the fridge.. undeceided? those suckers I retain lot of water not to mention exp. terrible carpal! last time ran tren was back in '07/'08 w/ prop had great results, ran higher dosage of course? anyway, see how it goes?

Peace

Any experience with just 100 test 100 mast/tren? A little different than what you're doing which is totaling close to 450mg/week.

Question goes out to anyone by the way, I'm trying to get a better idea of what to expect if I decide to cruise and if the 100 tren would be really beneficial without much sides. Dr. G seems to be a big proponent of this.

Just started a low dose cycle after being off little more than 6 months.. 600mgs of Test P/ 150mgs of Tren Hex per week/ 40mgs Var daily.. GH maybe? still have 7 kits of blue tops in the fridge.. undeceided? those suckers I retain lot of water not to mention exp. terrible carpal! last time ran tren was back in '07/'08 w/ prop had great results, ran higher dosage of course? anyway, see how it goes?

1g per week + possibly GH = low dose cycle? lol what were you on before...

Any experience with just 100 test 100 mast/tren? A little different than what you're doing which is totaling close to 450mg/week.

I think he means about 100 each per week. It acually breaks down to 262.5 mg. a week. I am trying this out myself as well. It is based on each 1/2 ml. having 25 mg. of each compound.

Thank you for your insights. Question. Is it wise to consider higher test and lower tren (all 200 total mg) to help more in the libido dept? Possibly 125 test and 75 tren per week? Or stick with 100/100. Libido and erectile function are the most important then body recomp. From past experience 150 test or less and I do not need an ai.

I think he means about 100 each per week. It acually breaks down to 262.5 mg. a week. I am trying this out myself as well. It is based on each 1/2 ml. having 25 mg. of each compound.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but it looks like he's saying 100 test prop 100 tren a and 100 mast a week along with 37mg (assuming he's taking 1/2cc) of his own home brew on workout days, which assuming 4 workout days per week comes to 300 + 148 = 448mg/week

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but it looks like he's saying 100 test prop 100 tren a and 100 mast a week along with 37mg (assuming he's taking 1/2cc) of his own home brew on workout days, which assuming 4 workout days per week comes to 300 + 148 = 448mg/week

You may be correct, i missed the 37mg.

Yes, you guys got it right. I should have mentioned that I am going to go with the home brew for 4 weeks than bring it back down. A little blast. Like I said if I don't like how I feel I dial it down.

Cdn I notice my libido seems normal at these dosages. I have not needed any ai either. Peace

Yes, you guys got it right. I should have mentioned that I am going to go with the home brew for 4 weeks than bring it back down. A little blast. Like I said if I don't like how I feel I dial it down.

Cdn I notice my libido seems normal at these dosages. I have not needed any ai either. Peace

Thanks great.

Thank you for your insights. Question. Is it wise to consider higher test and lower tren (all 200 total mg) to help more in the libido dept? Possibly 125 test and 75 tren per week? Or stick with 100/100. Libido and erectile function are the most important then body recomp. From past experience 150 test or less and I do not need an ai.

CDN - at 40 years old ive been on TRT (prescribed) 125mg Enanthate/week for a while now but decided to run 100mg enanthate along with 15mg Tren A/everyday (so 105mg Tren A total/week) - sex drive and erectile function was at an all time high!!!

Even on high dose courses back my competative days ive only ever been the kind of guy that could be bothered to blow once or twice a night but with the 100/100 combo il happily go all night! it seems to keep all my hormones in exactly the correct range ;)

Now i have a question -

I got a bit fed up with everyday injects so im thinking of switching to Tren E at 50mg every mon & thursday - can anybody tell me how they found low dose Tren E compared to Tren A?

CDN - at 40 years old ive been on TRT (prescribed) 125mg Enanthate/week for a while now but decided to run 100mg enanthate along with 15mg Tren A/everyday (so 105mg Tren A total/week) - sex drive and erectile function was at an all time high!!!

Even on high dose courses back my competative days ive only ever been the kind of guy that could be bothered to blow once or twice a night but with the 100/100 combo il happily go all night! it seems to keep all my hormones in exactly the correct range ;)

Now i have a question -

I got a bit fed up with everyday injects so im thinking of switching to Tren E at 50mg every mon & thursday - can anybody tell me how they found low dose Tren E compared to Tren A?

Thanks for your insight. Are you doing the 100 test e once a week or 50mg twice a week? No HCG and/or ai? I have tried the acetate some time ago but with higher test and from what I can tell so far using the tren enanthate there is no difference except less headaches pinning every day. Was using test prop with tren ace at the time. Test was 25mg a day. Tren ace was the same as you are using 15mg a day. Also I am using 100iu hcg monday to friday.

Guys do realize that running tren, even at a low dose, for extended periods of time will cause havoc with your lipids. I suggest blood work every month. I have been cruising at 250mg test e and 200mg tren E for about 4 months, and my cholesterol was all jacked up on my last blood test.

Guys do realize that running tren, even at a low dose, for extended periods of time will cause havoc with your lipids. I suggest blood work every month. I have been cruising at 250mg test e and 200mg tren E for about 4 months, and my cholesterol was all jacked up on my last blood test.

450mg of gear =/= 200mg. I won't argue that it's very individual and that you should monitor blood work, but you're way above TRT levels.

450mg of gear =/= 200mg. I won't argue that it's very individual and that you should monitor blood work, but you're way above TRT levels.

Really? My test serum was 950 and free test was 52,those are all on the high end of the normal range, like what a trt dose would give. My gear may be under dosed as well.

250test e/200tren e is not low dose at all, that's a cycle
100test/100tren is more like cruise and it isn't messing with lipids too much

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member