over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose Tren users ONLY!

250test e/200tren e is not low dose at all, that's a cycle
100test/100tren is more like cruise and it isn't messing with lipids too much

I think a cruise dose would be relative to what his cycle dosage would be, so Im sure compared to that these doses are low. Ive known guys to cruise on 500mg of test, and like you I was like 'dude that IS a cycle' but you need to look at what they use when they do blast. So it might seem high to you as your doses Im sure are a bit lighter.

I think a cruise dose would be relative to what his cycle dosage would be, so Im sure compared to that these doses are low. Ive known guys to cruise on 500mg of test, and like you I was like 'dude that IS a cycle' but you need to look at what they use when they do blast. So it might seem high to you as your doses Im sure are a bit lighter.

Agreed from the bodybuilding perspective, I've just been looking at this from the health corner...and cruising on 500mg test is not the same as cruising on 250test/200tren. It's crazy how far drug usage went the past few years, when I've started using decade ago 1cc sustanon/week (or 1cc prop/MWF) with 1cc parabolan MWF was considered very good and strong prec stack (maybe with some winny at the end) that's only 478-528mg week (628-678mg with 50mg winny MWF last few week). Now the guys cruises on the same dosages....

Really? My test serum was 950 and free test was 52,those are all on the high end of the normal range, like what a trt dose would give. My gear may be under dosed as well.

200mg should have you well over 1000. 125mg of US pharm grade has me at 1200-1300.

Thanks for your insight. Are you doing the 100 test e once a week or 50mg twice a week? No HCG and/or ai? I have tried the acetate some time ago but with higher test and from what I can tell so far using the tren enanthate there is no difference except less headaches pinning every day. Was using test prop with tren ace at the time. Test was 25mg a day. Tren ace was the same as you are using 15mg a day. Also I am using 100iu hcg monday to friday.

Enanthate 50mg mon & thurs!

No HCG or Anti Es and everythings in range - i have blood tests every 3 months!

Currently my first run with tren A and at 50mg EOD I feel like crap. Sore throat and serious head congestion. I know it's the tren bc I cut it out for a few days and sides went away. Just trying to get through the 8 weeks bc the gains are awesome. I don't think I'd give it a second try after this

Currently my first run with tren A and at 50mg EOD I feel like crap. Sore throat and serious head congestion. I know it's the tren bc I cut it out for a few days and sides went away. Just trying to get through the 8 weeks bc the gains are awesome. I don't think I'd give it a second try after this

wow so only 175mg/week and awesome gains? What have your strength and measurement increases (if you take them) been like so far and how many weeks into are you? Just a test base for the cycle or other stuff included?

Thanks

Agreed from the bodybuilding perspective, I've just been looking at this from the health corner...and cruising on 500mg test is not the same as cruising on 250test/200tren. It's crazy how far drug usage went the past few years, when I've started using decade ago 1cc sustanon/week (or 1cc prop/MWF) with 1cc parabolan MWF was considered very good and strong prec stack (maybe with some winny at the end) that's only 478-528mg week (628-678mg with 50mg winny MWF last few week). Now the guys cruises on the same dosages....

Couldn't have said it better. Friends thought I was nuts using 3 amps of sust a week and 50 mg dboll a day.......

Last edited:
I did 50/50mg Tren-E/Mast-P blend, weird blend, but the brewer got the wrong Tren.

I used only 1 shot a week on my cruise which is 1000mg TU a month and it was great. Then I started a blast 100mgTest-P and 125mg NPP EOD and still kept the Tren-E/Mast-P blend in there, but ran out of it and thought I would not notice much, but what a difference in the look, my veins are almost gone and a lot of definition. Also I´m having a harder timer gaining and keeping the weight, even though I upped the NPP a little to balance out that I stopped the Tren-E/Mast-P blend.

So I can really say a little Tren goes a long way! :eek:

Great thread. I'm gonna try 200/wk trenE with my spring cycle of 600 primo, 200 mast, 100test. Kicking off with 75/day var and running Kefeis at 5iu/day also

Anybody had any experience with low dose tren + moderate Npp and test? Proposed layout:

600mg Test E

525mg Npp

200mg Tren E

Run for about 12-15 weeks. Starting around 500 over maintenance cals. Hoping to recomp/lean bulk and thinking tren will help out with some of the fat loss aspects of nutrient partitioning. Even at that dose. Thoughts? If you've done it what were your goals/results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

help

Starting new cycle have done 4 previous to this one the last one with sust @ 625 and tren a @ 350 wk had really bad dizzy spells tried the tren ed and eod not much difference but ounce I stoped tren they went away was wondering should I stay low dose tren next cycle looking like this prop 100-150eod tren a 50-75 eod tbol 60 ed first 4 then anavar at 50 ed last 4-6 wks and prolly gonna run Mast 100eod or should I stick to npp at 100-150eod over the tren A still trying g to dial in my diet any help would be great
stats 6'1 215 prolly 15-18% BF

Last edited:
Tren is one magic drug even at low dosages for me. Even at cruise dosage which is 100mg tren a week (with 100mg test) I look much much differently compared to cruises on 175mg test alone, 100/100 test/npp, 100 test/mast...feeling different overall too though, feeling awesomeas this dosage and combination of tren/test but as soon as I up my tren or test - the sides kicks in.
Tren is much much stronger mg per mg than any other stuff, 200-300mg/week for me is swet spot where I could handle the sides and get good very good gains it might be very low dosage for a guy who uses 1000-1400me week, but I would never believe that upping tren dosage 5-7 times more than mine yields 5-7 times more gains, that is just a waste of tren and health in the first place

I'm doing HRT for the rest of my life, this is what i take E3D:
Sustanon subQ 60mg
HCG subQ 250iu
Arimedex 0,25mg

So when adding up the Sustanon + guesstimating the HCG I'm taking probably about 200mg of test per week for my HRT.

Planning to add Tren Acetate 50mg EOD for 8-12 weeks. Just wondering what are the natural methods of keeping prolactin in check? I have slightly elevated prolactin even without the tren so would love to get some help in combating prolactin.

So what supplements should I try to combat my heightened prolactin levels? I will buy few tabs of Bromocriptine just in case of emergency but would rather try out some supplements.

I'm doing HRT for the rest of my life, this is what i take E3D:
Sustanon subQ 60mg
HCG subQ 250iu
Arimedex 0,25mg

So when adding up the Sustanon + guesstimating the HCG I'm taking probably about 200mg of test per week for my HRT.

Planning to add Tren Acetate 50mg EOD for 8-12 weeks. Just wondering what are the natural methods of keeping prolactin in check? I have slightly elevated prolactin even without the tren so would love to get some help in combating prolactin.

So what supplements should I try to combat my heightened prolactin levels? I will buy few tabs of Bromocriptine just in case of emergency but would rather try out some supplements.

http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=natural+supplement+prolactin

I've been using 300mg tren e and 600mg test e for the last 4 weeks with good results. Tren sides have been almost non-existent. I'm going to run my current cycle another 4-6 weeks and then change it up. I've heard good things about keeping the tren higher than test, but never tried it personally. I'm going to experiment with 600mg tren/300mg test and see how I respond?

Have also had decent results while cruising on 100mg/100mg of tren and test.

Last edited:
I have never seen any proof or labwork that shows any of these natural products work.

And this is why I asked. Thank you. Yes, I can Google but I trust this board more than some random Google result... at least in cases when talking about steroids and for example libido and well-being.

Last edited:
Anyone here actually have labs showing good health while on tren? I know a lot of people feel fine but I have yet to see labs proving it. Personally HDL dropped pretty significantly with only 2-300mg per week (down to 22), and liver enzymes were raised (ALT ~90). Would like to run it again but not with that going on at low doses, not even high enough to really see great results.

Currently on test-c 100mg, mast-e 300mg, tren-h 200mg. It's only been a couple of weeks, but so far I'm really liking this relatively mild cycle. I'll wait a few more weeks and then get some bloods drawn.

The only thing I'm really concerned with is HDL. An idiotic cycle at the end of last year left my HDL in single digits. It recovered pretty quickly to 36, but I probably should have waited a little longer.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear