over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair loss

get the muscles. they are rare. everyone has hair. few have muscles.
-MB

I agree that if you are prone to MPB fugg it and shave it.......but i disagree on your above statement....you can work on getting muscles but not everyone can work on getting hair (at least without it looking artificial)..... I say save it if you can...Muscles AND hair works best. :headbang:

Should I get a full hormone panel while still on cycle or should I go through pct before getting the panel done?

started noticeably having different hairline in early 20's. by 30 i had to shave head. somewhere in those years i tried saving hair but ultimately decided per my genetic i was going to have thin hair anyway so i said fuck it and shaved and now rock the "jason statham" look (shaved head with five oclock shadow) and i am gtg. wife loves my hair. everyone i knows says i would look weird with full head of hair.
get the muscles. they are rare. everyone has hair. few have muscles. i think muscle got me laid waaaay more than my hair.
-MB

Some men look good with no hair. Like you say, Statham looks fine, Bruce Willis, Sean Connery, etc. look fine bald. But some men just look wierd without hair - muscles or not. For these men, balding is a curse that has major effects on their self esteem. And understandably, they are willing to throw everything, including the kitchen sink at it in the hopes of keeping it as long as possible.

Shaving it is the easiest solution but it's not for everyone.

I'm 24 and my hair started thinning when i graduated high school. I think if its meant to fall out its going to no matter how hard you try. But good luck to you brother.

Just ask for the dht blood test. Tell him you are concerned about your hair falling out and want to know it your level is high.

I was on 5 mg of fin a day and my dht was at the high end of normal.

I have since added 2.5 mg of proscar to my regime.

By the way, are you taking anything for estradiol?

you added proscar to the finasteride? proscar is finasteride

Is this markluv from hair loss help forum?

Last edited:
as weird as it seems, adding anastrozole to my regimen stopped a lot of shedding. Im using 5% minoxidil foam as well as neutrogena t/gel 2x/week and nizoral 2x/wk. I ALSO make sure to get 15-30mg/day of zinc, as well as 5mg/day of biotin and msm each. i think all that helps a bit with follicle help and thickness. Iv had some small regrowth of frontal hair from the minox i guess. I used propecia orally and topically for a yr or so when i was less sexually active.
I STILL have WAYYYY less sex drive. FUCK FINASTERIDE. I would not use that if i were you or anyone. I just got some compounded bimatoprost, which is sold as latisse for women's lashes. I am anxious to see what it will do. My hair is thin and i cut it very short now, and may have to shave it totally in a cpl years.
good luck

Some men look good with no hair. Like you say, Statham looks fine, Bruce Willis, Sean Connery, etc. look fine bald. But some men just look wierd without hair - muscles or not. For these men, balding is a curse that has major effects on their self esteem. And understandably, they are willing to throw everything, including the kitchen sink at it in the hopes of keeping it as long as possible.

Shaving it is the easiest solution but it's not for everyone.

Some people with bad head shapes look absolutely ridiculous with shaved heads. These people are better off with wigs or hair plugs. Both are shitty things to have to wear. I know there are those who are ugly anyway, and always have been. These people were never in the running to ever look good, many turned to gear in the first place for that exact reason. "Im an ugly bastard, but at least I'll be a big bastard". Different strokes for different folks.

Maybe take an HRT dose + HGH, try to keep your hair, get leaner, less bloated, slightly lighter. You will feel better, look better, be healthier, and be far more attractive to the opposite sex.

Some people with bad head shapes look absolutely ridiculous with shaved heads. These people are better off with wigs or hair plugs. Both are shitty things to have to wear. I know there are those who are ugly anyway, and always have been. These people were never in the running to ever look good, many turned to gear in the first place for that exact reason. "Im an ugly bastard, but at least I'll be a big bastard". Different strokes for different folks.

Maybe take an HRT dose + HGH, try to keep your hair, get leaner, less bloated, slightly lighter. You will feel better, look better, be healthier, and be far more attractive to the opposite sex.

some people look ridiculous with hair. Hair doesn't instantly make one attractive. Hair plugs, comb overs, concealers, and wigs scream insecurity. women don't tend to find that attractive. Its hiding its not being able to deal with reality. Just like the guys who take propecia and keep their hair but lose their dick. That's not exactly going to keep a woman around.

order yourself some caffeine shampoo from amazon and then go to sallies and get a shampoo and a good conditioner because the caffeine shampoo will dry your out.

Wash your hair, apply the caffeine shampoo and leave the shampoo on for couple of minutes, and then apply the conditioner and leave it on for couple of minutes.

as weird as it seems, adding anastrozole to my regimen stopped a lot of shedding. Im using 5% minoxidil foam as well as neutrogena t/gel 2x/week and nizoral 2x/wk. I ALSO make sure to get 15-30mg/day of zinc, as well as 5mg/day of biotin and msm each. i think all that helps a bit with follicle help and thickness. Iv had some small regrowth of frontal hair from the minox i guess. I used propecia orally and topically for a yr or so when i was less sexually active.
I STILL have WAYYYY less sex drive. FUCK FINASTERIDE. I would not use that if i were you or anyone. I just got some compounded bimatoprost, which is sold as latisse for women's lashes. I am anxious to see what it will do. My hair is thin and i cut it very short now, and may have to shave it totally in a cpl years.
good luck

your pms are full. trying to send you one.

I'm really convinced that my shedding is related to hormones and more specifically I think it has to do with my thyroid. Below in case you didnt see them before is my TSH and free T4. Steroids can affect your thyroid in a negative way. I recently started taking HGH on top of the 300mgs of Test a week and my hairloss has since doubled since the HGH kicked in. After doing some research it seem HGH can also have an affect on your thyroid. If you've been keeping up with this thread you will see i've attacked every angle possible to eliminate this hairloss being caused by DHT. I strongly believe its my thyroid causing the hairloss. My question now is do you think supplementing 150mcg of T4 a day will help balance out my thyroid and mitigate the hairloss?

I'm really convinced that my shedding is related to hormones and more specifically I think it has to do with my thyroid. Below in case you didnt see them before is my TSH and free T4. Steroids can affect your thyroid in a negative way. I recently started taking HGH on top of the 300mgs of Test a week and my hairloss has since doubled since the HGH kicked in. After doing some research it seem HGH can also have an affect on your thyroid. If you've been keeping up with this thread you will see i've attacked every angle possible to eliminate this hairloss being caused by DHT. I strongly believe its my thyroid causing the hairloss. My question now is do you think supplementing 150mcg of T4 a day will help balance out my thyroid and mitigate the hairloss?

you are correct that hgh can slow down your thyroid. this can cause hair loss.

if you are going to self medicate try and get blood work along the way, especially if the t4 doesn't help stop the shedding.

I forgot to post this in my post. Below is the results from my last DR appointment for my thyroid.

TSH - 0.83mIU/L
T4 Free - 1.4ng/dL

you are correct that hgh can slow down your thyroid. this can cause hair loss.

if you are going to self medicate try and get blood work along the way, especially if the t4 doesn't help stop the shedding.

How long once I start supplementing the T4 do you think I should give the T4 to stop the shedding?

How long once I start supplementing the T4 do you think I should give the T4 to stop the shedding?

I'd say around 2-4 weeks.

My daughter takes gh and it caused her low thyroid. I think with her it took one or two weeks for the t4 to work

I forgot to post this in my post. Below is the results from my last DR appointment for my thyroid.

TSH - 0.83mIU/L
T4 Free - 1.4ng/dL

Your TSH does not suggest any thyroid issues, whatsoever. What are the labs reference ranges on the FT4?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131