over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair loss

I only have labs done for my TSH and free T4 currently so its hard to pin point exactly whats going on. By the TSH levels and free T4 I would say if there are any thyroid problems it might be hyperthyroid. Also without seeing the T3 my body might not be making the correct conversion from T4 to T3. Again a lot of unknowns. I'm going to get blood work done on monday. Should I be concerned getting a full hormone panel while still on steroids? What do I tell the doc if she starts asking questions about some of my levels from the steroids?

I'm really convinced that my shedding is related to hormones and more specifically I think it has to do with my thyroid. Below in case you didnt see them before is my TSH and free T4. Steroids can affect your thyroid in a negative way. I recently started taking HGH on top of the 300mgs of Test a week and my hairloss has since doubled since the HGH kicked in. After doing some research it seem HGH can also have an affect on your thyroid. If you've been keeping up with this thread you will see i've attacked every angle possible to eliminate this hairloss being caused by DHT. I strongly believe its my thyroid causing the hairloss. My question now is do you think supplementing 150mcg of T4 a day will help balance out my thyroid and mitigate the hairloss?

Not if the T4 is converted into reverse T3.

Have your reverse T3 checked when you do your blood panel.

Whenever I get on t3, I'll shed hair but I think you are just causing a hair growth cycle to reboot because none of the hairs have the little white bulb on the end.

Any scientific validity to this? I'd like to think you're just starting the normal shed cycle early rather than contributing to diminished follicles size and new regrowth. I too seem to shed on T3.

I had a full hormone panel done today. I should get the results in about a week. I will keep you guys posted on the results.

stopping hair loss.

Many of my friends suffer from hair loss. Since they have good muscle, everybody try to look like "The Rock" baldness are really into fashion in Texas.
Some use propecia for hair loss for gaining hair. I dont know how much time it will take for them to gain hair back with this medicine. It will take around one year for them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws