over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting into a vein

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Think I did this earlier. Felt dizzy and got somewhat of a headache that still is lingering some. Now obviously I'm fine but how much oil would you have to inject into a vein to cause problems? I've read air, you would need like 20ml or so but couldn't find much as for oil.

gotta remember to aspirate pull that plunger back a bit and check for blood if u see it pull out and try another spot
but sometimes I git lazy and dont do it and pump a little sumpin into a vein worse thing for me is what feels like oil in the lungs you cant stop coughing and you think ur gonna die but havent yet lol

Yea I was pinning delts and couldn't aspirate with one hand lol. I read in a thread big a said to use your thumb and middle finger to grab the plunger than hold the syringe in place with your index finger .....gonna try this next time

Yea I was pinning delts and couldn't aspirate with one hand lol. I read in a thread big a said to use your thumb and middle finger to grab the plunger than hold the syringe in place with your index finger .....gonna try this next time

That sounds impossible. Maybe pull with index and thumb and hold syringe with middle finger?

I pin my delts each week and there is no way I can aspirate and I've never had any problems.

I don't think you have any veins large enough in your delt that you could inject any oil into. I had an ex GF who was a nurse and she told me if you inject .5ml of oil in a vein it would be fatal.

I pin my delts each week and there is no way I can aspirate and I've never had any problems.

I don't think you have any veins large enough in your delt that you could inject any oil into. I had an ex GF who was a nurse and she told me if you inject .5ml of oil in a vein it would be fatal.

Christ lol... I never aspirate, I always keep about 0.2cc of air on top of syringe to make sure that I inject all the juice and there will be no juice in the needle, guess I'll aspirate and sacrifice a bit gear lol

What .5ml?! Damn that isn't much:eek:

I always aspirate dont matter what muscle group it is just good proper pinning practice... I hit blood quite often in my quads never my delts

I've gone through a vein and had oil seep back into it , I got flushed and serious cough for an hr or so. I asperated and got a bubble and was good to go , about 30 seconds after i pulled it out i felt warm and flushed and strated coughing in about an min for so.

the oil in the blood isint going to affect your heart directly but its not mixed with the blood to be absorbed like other IV meds , so its when it gets to your lungs is the problem , it settles their and the body produces fluid to try to get it out because its seen as a foreign substance and it wants it out.

i always inject in to the vein. it absorbs beter

Not very many RNs I know aspirated when giving IM meds. We all learn it in school but it kinda falls by the wayside on the floor

Aspirating while pinning delts is easy. Push down on the T part with your thumb and pull or push with your fingers. I do it every shot. And ya iv seen nurses give shots tons no aspirating lol. You're gonna live bro. If it was fatal you'd be In the ER or dead not posting lol

I pinned 3ml in glute other night. I could tell 1/2 way that it wasn't quite right. I pulled needle out slightly. Kept injecting. Once I finished, it was just like tren cough for 45 min. Extreme sweating wasn't fun. I thought I was going to "kick over".

I'm still here.

I never aspirate now that I use slin pins ED. Just delts and quads.

Somebody shoot me sigh... you didn't inject into a vein... maybe hit a capillary....it's ok

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws