advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Kratom still a thing? Is it worth bringing it into a business as a product line?

marketing, walk into local businesses suited and booted with an IPAD and samples and explain how you can improve the ergonomics of their workplace, how your product can skyrocket individual and team performance and morale. ask to talk to manager or owner always. this is what has worked for me often with biz owners, doctors and UFC fighters and influencers.

Haha MT I love you brother but this isn't exactly that kind of business structure...

What ecom business categories are you in?

I have one which is basically general merchandise, no specific niche that's my original one that I started with.

Posters/prints

Smoke shop type items

Candle brand we just started still building the site waiting on containers

Exotic snacks, also a new one site is done just waiting on containers our test run of two containers sold out wholesale before I could even finish building the site

I utilize it in very small amounts... 2 or 3 g prior to a workout if my ass is really dragging that day. I have known some people to get hooked on it, but these were people who all had addiction issues with opioids in the past. As far as how much revenue it will bring you? Who knows? If it’s a big spend to bring it in, I probably wouldn’t.

I would check with your merchant service provider. We use square for POS in person and sell a liposomal CBD and CBD bath bomb. Square saw this and changed or merchant fee to 5% on EVERYTHING! I changed the product names and was able to get us fixed, back to 2.3%. Kratom might be seen in the same realm of CBD.

I would check with your merchant service provider. We use square for POS in person and sell a liposomal CBD and CBD bath bomb. Square saw this and changed or merchant fee to 5% on EVERYTHING! I changed the product names and was able to get us fixed, back to 2.3%. Kratom might be seen in the same realm of CBD.
If Square figures this out you're very likely to be banned from their services.

Yea you can't use the cookie cutter merchant accounts for most of this stuff. We have a provider that deals specifically with "high risk" merchants, the percentages suck but it is what it is we do things by the book. Can't risk being shut down every other day scrambling to get back up and running, don't have time for that and it's a good way to send customers to your competition.

So I'm here trying to get basic intel while 5 pallets of kratom get delivered today....my cousin is a bull in a china shop when it comes to business. So I guess we now carry kratom that's that, probably going to see how this name brand stuff moves before we try to bother making our own brand. Not sure if I'm going to even attempt selling it as e-commerce, I'll do some DD but if it poses any risk to the rest of the business I won't bother.

Dammit! 5 pallets; your boy wasn’t playing around! Haha…

Cage

We are polar opposites, I do everything by the numbers calculated to the last penny and logistic precisely and he pushes like the world is on fire. We actually form a pretty good dynamic even though we want to fight to death on the loading dock every other week....

Yes! But I’m a degenerate and would rather just eat 30 Vicodin 😬
Lol oh man if I eat more than 10mgs in a single serving I'll barf. I take 5mgs with my pre workout everyday before I lift - its a godsend. I will also be taking 5-10mgs before I get on stage Monday for this conference - great when giving speeches - it's like a betablocker for me lol.

Dude, I don't know why I just thought of this but I got this red strain in Oklahoma one time. Man it was the best stuff I ever had, Normally I go with green meang da. Still have a lot left over from when I quit but.I like to buy shit.in bulk if I can save money.

Lol oh man if I eat more than 10mgs in a single serving I'll barf. I take 5mgs with my pre workout everyday before I lift - its a godsend. I will also be taking 5-10mgs before I get on stage Monday for this conference - great when giving speeches - it's like a betablocker for me lol.

You take daily hydrocodone to lift? and for public speaking anxiety? and you are mentioning it so callously?

You take daily hydrocodone to lift? and for public speaking anxiety? and you are mentioning it so callously?
Callously? Who the fuck are you? I have 3 herniated discs, spinal stenosis and scoliosis. I noticed that it also eases anxiety and if that helps me speak/communicate better in front of 500 people so I can grow my business then I’m failing to see the problem here…

Bro you have mentioned before that u have another username that you usually post on ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131