over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting back into things. looking for advice on a supplement stack

GlennGugliaJr

Registered
Newbies
i used to run animal packs for vitamins, fish oil, glucosamine, organ support, creatine and bcaas while working out. ive seen the all day you may for bcaa and glucosamine and some organ support. wondering if anyone has taken it and what they think? im considering putting that in a gallon with creatine and drinking all day, and take the fish oils and animal pak on their own. i might be dating myself with the animal paks and rich pianna supps. thanks for your input.

i used to run animal packs for vitamins, fish oil, glucosamine, organ support, creatine and bcaas while working out. ive seen the all day you may for bcaa and glucosamine and some organ support. wondering if anyone has taken it and what they think? im considering putting that in a gallon with creatine and drinking all day, and take the fish oils and animal pak on their own. i might be dating myself with the animal paks and rich pianna supps. thanks for your input.
Just take your multi, fish oils and aminos…wherever the hell you get them from. You’re overthinking this. None of this shit is going to make or break your physique or routine.

Heard. Definitely gonna grab the glucosamine for joints.
Apologies for the bluntness. But whether you get it from an “all in one” formula or 3 diff supps, you’re still getting it in. For instance, I used Morphogen’s Prime as my organ health supplement rather than buying all the ingredients separately. So if u can find something with legit dosages of good stuff, def use it 👍🏼

Apologies for the bluntness. But whether you get it from an “all in one” formula or 3 diff supps, you’re still getting it in. For instance, I used Morphogen’s Prime as my organ health supplement rather than buying all the ingredients separately. So if u can find something with legit dosages of good stuff, def use it 👍🏼
i grabbed everything seperate. holding off on organ support till i start hitting the gear hard again. addiction, jail and having kids set me back. i dont want to be one of those guys who just starts blasting tren the week they jump back in right before summer. im stocked up but until i can hit some natural goals, i wont start pinning.

I used to take the Animal paks and some other equivalent multi vitamin paks long ago. About 2 hours after taking, my urine looked like nuclear waste. And I couldn't help but think that 2/3 to 3/4 of all those vitamins were likely being flushed right through my system and into the toilet. I wonder how much your body can efficiently absorb at one time. Probably best simply to take a regular multivitamin for men, and take in the remaining vitamins and minerals from your whole food consumption throughout the day.

I used to take the Animal paks and some other equivalent multi vitamin paks long ago. About 2 hours after taking, my urine looked like nuclear waste. And I couldn't help but think that 2/3 to 3/4 of all those vitamins were likely being flushed right through my system and into the toilet. I wonder how much your body can efficiently absorb at one time. Probably best simply to take a regular multivitamin for men, and take in the remaining vitamins and minerals from your whole food consumption throughout the day.
i definitely remember that. and trying to choke the whole pack down at once haha

edit** wrong post

the pumps on insulin are INSANE. very painful but the look of those pumps is what youll chase for the next few months. i loved it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws