advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Things you would change if you could go back (PEDs )

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
What are some things that you would change as far as using PEDS if you could go back in time ? I wish I would’ve blasted/cruised instead of doing short bullshit cycles and then using a shitty pct and loosing most of my gains during the pct. Also I would’ve started running gh a lot sooner than I did (it’s def a game changer). My biggest regret though is starting too young. If I could go back I would’ve waited til I was a few years older.

What are some things that you would change as far as using PEDS if you could go back in time ? I wish I would’ve blasted/cruised instead of doing short bullshit cycles and then using a shitty pct and loosing most of my gains during the pct. Also I would’ve started running gh a lot sooner than I did (it’s def a game changer). My biggest regret though is starting too young. If I could go back I would’ve waited til I was a few years older.

So starting gear to young but then running gh sooner 🤔

So starting gear to young but then running gh sooner 🤔
Rereading that yeah the wording in that is a little messed up lol. But I meant I would’ve started gh a couple years earlier considering I just recently started running it consistently just recently. But yes I started actual injects/orals way too young.

use gh sooner,

less androgens, less high doses during times I was not dialed in, better liver and kidney care, implementing more breaks, not getting surgery from bad tears on things like clen, not using insulin sooner, doing more bloodwork, way less orals, smarter ai/serm deployment, hydrating more from aas/stim induced hyperhidrosis/ diuresis

use gh sooner,

less androgens, less high doses during times I was not dialed in, better liver and kidney care, implementing more breaks, not getting surgery from bad tears on things like clen, not using insulin sooner, doing more bloodwork, way less orals, smarter ai/serm deployment
Ahh I always like your input brother. Yes that’s very important shit

Rereading that yeah the wording in that is a little messed up lol. But I meant I would’ve started gh a couple years earlier considering I just recently started running it consistently just recently. But yes I started actual injects/orals way too young.

Ya I was kinda just poking at you bro lol

You guys honestly believe gh sooner is the answer ?

I think as my muscle has matured I appreciate gh more. Not sure it would have done alot more for me in the initial phase

Ya I was kinda just poking at you bro lol

You guys honestly believe gh sooner is the answer ?

I think as my muscle has matured I appreciate gh more. Not sure it would have done alot more for me in the initial phase
I figured you were fuckin with me lol. Yes though I feel gh would’ve benefited me a lot more had I started a couple years sooner. It It may be hard to believe but gh even in these last few months seems like it matured my muscle a good amount.

As everyone else has said- hands down use HGH sooner.

For guys in general- don’t rush to go on gear until you know the outcomes.

My gym could employ a full time urologist to fix all the 20 year olds who went straight to test and tren and months later can’t get their wife or gf pregnant. 🤷‍♂️

Don’t want to go too off topic but if I could pick anything to change it would be diet. Because when I started the Internet was in its infancy there was no PM. I wish I wasn’t so stubborn and hired a coach strictly for diet. At the end of the day I think that’s more important than gear.

Don’t want to go too off topic but if I could pick anything to change it would be diet. Because when I started the Internet was in its infancy there was no PM. I wish I wasn’t so stubborn and hired a coach strictly for diet. At the end of the day I think that’s more important than gear.

Same.

I really wouldn't change much gear wise. I started late, mid 30s and had already been lifting for close to 2 decades at that point and competing for 15 years in strength sports so I had a decent base.

Transitioning to bodybuilding that late in life, some diet help would have been good. I did have a coach back then but they were a little too obsessed with IIFYM. In hindsight that was due to their own previous ED background. However I had no such issues and needed a stricter regimen. So it took a little while to find my way.

As everyone else has said- hands down use HGH sooner.

For guys in general- don’t rush to go on gear until you know the outcomes.

My gym could employ a full time urologist to fix all the 20 year olds who went straight to test and tren and months later can’t get their wife or gf pregnant. 🤷‍♂️
Yep I try to stress that so much man. These young dudes are using gear wayyy too early. Like I said I started too young as well (a older dude influenced me to start etc and gave me horrible advice) but I do regret it. I know when really young majority of us only think about now now now and don’t think about the future. AAS caused me serious fertility issues. Thank god though, Luckily I was able to fix my those problems temporarily to have my little girl. Some of these youngsters may not be that lucky..

I agree about the diet. No doubt. I get approached all too often by young dudes and the first thing they say is “I’m trying to get like you bro what do you take” ? I ask them to slow down for a second and tell me what they eat. When they tell me what they eat 9/10 times I’m like well that’s yours problem. Eat more food, get your diet down pat consistently.

I wouldn't have taken years to actually get lean. I would have stayed away from highly liver toxic steroids. I would have blast and cruised from the beginning and would have stayed on a lot longer. Of course GH and slin sooner, but that would only have been halfway possible with how clueless at the beginning I was about them.

Yep I try to stress that so much man. These young dudes are using gear wayyy too early. Like I said I started too young as well (a older dude influenced me to start etc and gave me horrible advice) but I do regret it. I know when really young majority of us only think about now now now and don’t think about the future. AAS caused me serious fertility issues. Thank god though, Luckily I was able to fix my those problems temporarily to have my little girl. Some of these youngsters may not be that lucky..
It doesn’t help that we have CBUM, Claurida and Derek all having a kid coming off last years Olympia. 😂 paints a different picture.

These guys either had their sperm frozen as at 15 or Hany has one hell of a fertility protocol we don’t know about. LOL

Yep like you said I def would’ve blasted/cruises from the beginning instead of this bs pct stuff.
I wouldn't have taken years to actually get lean. I would have stayed away from highly liver toxic steroids. I would have blast and cruised from the beginning and would have stayed on a lot longer. Of course GH and slin sooner, but that would only have been halfway possible with how clueless at the beginning I was about them.

Wish I started in my young years instead of late in my early 30s. Life would have been very different.
Are you referencing gear earlier, if so how do you believe it would have been very different? Personal curiosity.

If I could go back I could have avoided gynecomastia surgery (twice) because of what I know now!
I would have put off using PEDS a few years longer.
I would have competed in powerlifting first then transitioned to BBing.
I would have used far fewer orals.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner