advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Things you would change if you could go back (PEDs )

In what regard do you get picked on? Height, age, weight, BF%?

Oddly enough when I was my biggest I would get the most shit talked to me like "bro how much do you bench... do you even lift" etc.
6’0 205lb 90kg? When I’m dialed in usually 195lbs. It’s usually shorter chubby guys that like to bug me. It doesn’t bother me too much but some days I wish I could step up and be a little 🔥 up lol. I notice bigger guys and jacked dudes are often nicer to me it’s weird

What were you lacking in nutrition? Seems simple just eat a lot of calories and protein nothing complicated
I wasn’t lacking in any micro or macros. Just too much junk food: pizza, ice cream, cereal, etc…

With more quality food there is a domino effect. Better digestion, better sleep, more energy, can train harder.

I took the IIFYM concept too literal. I’d avoid eating fruit so I could have candy instead as an example.

As a powerlifter, I would've used far less AAS but would've gotten truly lean much earlier, and then actually pushed hard for size gains...basically the same as I do now as a bodybuilder. My diet was always regimented, but I never took calories low enough to get ripped or high enough to really put on size. So I just tried to "recomp" around 240-250 for a few years with mediocre results.

Probably would've started GH earlier, at least as a bodybuilder. First show was at 31, so at that point there was no reason to hold off (other than finances).

I would have skipped the low test / high anabolics trials.

I would have accepted a little more bloat and not taken too much AI on the assumption that water retention is a sign e2 is "too high" - horrible habit IMO. Any time a guy tells me he has to take x amount of AI at a test dose < 750-1000mg, I wonder whether he's just being overreactive to water retention and maybe f'ing with his nips too much.

I would have skipped the low test / high anabolics trials.

i wonder if more and more people are going to start saying this. This has been all the hype last year or 2 with the victor black models that Jewitt is using on his PED course and so many people from the UK i follow use this approach to but i think thats because victor gave the info to some guys over there , they cut ties with him and took that info to push on their clients. Personally from the beginning i questioned is higher anabolics really that much safer than taking test higher with a little Ai? The ai bashing has picked up substantially. Personally higher primo with trt test destroyed my lipids but because i didnt need an ai it was safer? nah i dont think so lol

... i think thats because victor gave the info to some guys over there , they cut ties with him and took that info to push on their clients.

That's Victor's version of events.

Joe Jeffery for example did learn this from someone but it wasn't Victor. Reputable and intelligent people were recommending limiting AI usage and safer models of use long before Victor was a name.

Much of this is a correction from the post-GH15 era of abuse.

It goes way further back.

I probably would have ran higher dosages when I was younger. I never went over 500mg a week. Most often I would just run test but here and there I would throw deca and an oral in the mix. ran growth for about a year at 2-3iu a day. I got up to 235lbs and was at 9.5% bodyfat. I felt and looked great looking back on old pictures. Now that I’m almost 39, I just run trt and workout to stay in shape.

For me it would be two things. The first I would have done more blood work, especially post cycle. The second would be having more patience in the beginning to find out what compounds worked best for me instead of running 3 or 4 different compounds at once. I had a good idea of which compounds did work the best but was never 100% sure. Now I do though. lol

running HGH sooner like everybody else... when i was coming up HGH was minimum $450 a kit for seros and that was on a good day... not the cheap chinese kits you get now...

running HGH sooner like everybody else... when i was coming up HGH was minimum $450 a kit for seros and that was on a good day... not the cheap chinese kits you get now...
That and I didn't NEED any of the harsher shit I have ran, it was cool to experiment but test/primo/mast/GH/Slin are definitely all I need.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws