advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Things you would change if you could go back (PEDs )

Honestly that was the third option I considered. But a lot of guys are not ok with that.

I am legit curious as this is the top Olympia winners all around the same time, two under Hany and Shaun has become close with him and doing content and training together.

They have all been on cycle since teens, they certainly haven’t come off long enough (likely not at all) to do traditional HCG/HMG.

So they all were the smartest young teens and froze their sperm (unlikely) or as you said they all used donors. But Hany is known for his top secret methods. 😂

My wife and I are looking at kids in the next few years so may have to hit one of them up and ask. Lol

Doesn't Dante have a thread here detailing his protocol with clomid and hcg (or hmg) that basically got all his guys he was advising to the point they got their wives pregnant?

Pretty sure I didn't make them up but didn't find it yet.

I want to say start GH sooner but I don't think I had the funds to start it properly any earlier than I did.

Not doing the 12-16 week cycles and going to a blast cruise set up for sure would be at the top of my list.

Experimenting with high test and actually giving it a shot. I tried 1250 for like 2-3 weeks and the headaches were too much. I didn't try it again for 3, maybe more years. Just wasn't educated on high BP and what to watch for.

I wish I became more dedicated to the body building life style. It wasn't until 2019 when I placed top 3 at the Olympia amateur that I became fully dedicated. Partly due to being so close to the pro card and partly due to being around the best athletes in the world for that weekend.
Hell yes ! I try to tell people these 8-12 week cycles and pct ain’t it. Blast and cruise is where it’s at.

Doesn't Dante have a thread here detailing his protocol with clomid and hcg (or hmg) that basically got all his guys he was advising to the point they got their wives pregnant?

Pretty sure I didn't make them up but didn't find it yet.
Would love to see it if anyone can dig it up!

I would have waited till I was older to use gh 😶‍🌫️

This is going to be complete opposite of most people but..... Not using tren Earlier. Ran gear for years and never tried tren due to all the horror stories. Now when I blast I can use significantly less Grams overall. 100mg/week of Tren goes a long way. I think Tren has such a bad rep because people use way too much and yes some people should definitely not use it. I fortunately get no negative mental side effects from 19nors.

Also wish I knew about Nebivolol and Telmisartan earlier. Also wish I didn't dirty bulk in my early twenties. Also wish I didn't donate blood so often I became Iron deficient.

Overall, fortunately I've been able to stay healthy after 14 years of running gear and not many regrets. Thankfully professional muscle is where I joined for my first cycle. There is a wealth of knowledge here if you listen to the right people.

This is going to be complete opposite of most people but..... Not using tren Earlier. Ran gear for years and never tried tren due to all the horror stories. Now when I blast I can use significantly less Grams overall. 100mg/week of Tren goes a long way. I think Tren has such a bad rep because people use way too much and yes some people should definitely not use it. I fortunately get no negative mental side effects from 19nors.

Also wish I knew about Nebivolol and Telmisartan earlier. Also wish I didn't dirty bulk in my early twenties. Also wish I didn't donate blood so often I became Iron deficient.

Overall, fortunately I've been able to stay healthy after 14 years of running gear and not many regrets. Thankfully professional muscle is where I joined for my first cycle. There is a wealth of knowledge here if you listen to the right people.

I'm with you... Tren changed me from a wall flower virgin to sleeping with the hottest girl at the bar (yes I know stupid, I was 22 and thought milk thistle would cancel it out).

But holy moly what it did for my life in confidence alone. I probably still would be a virgin and never consider a sales career.

That being said I've been trying to chase that effect for years now. God I wish I had that confidence again lol.

AAS, nothing,,,Diet would be more strict. Too many offset lack of diet for more drugs,,,A very wrong approach.
Word. I think most people including myself have to learn this the hardway. I remember one time at a powerlifting comp I was Juiced to the gills. Tren, Halo, used smelling salts and just got amped the fuck up and didn't do as well as I hoped.

Few years later with a much better diet, no orals, less gear with solid training and diet I crushed my prior performance. Thats when it really hit me how important nutrition is.

Word. I think most people including myself have to learn this the hardway. I remember one time at a powerlifting comp I was Juiced to the gills. Tren, Halo, used smelling salts and just got amped the fuck up and didn't do as well as I hoped.

Few years later with a much better diet, no orals, less gear with solid training and diet I crushed my prior performance. Thats when it really hit me how important nutrition is.
What were you lacking in nutrition? Seems simple just eat a lot of calories and protein nothing complicated

I'm with you... Tren changed me from a wall flower virgin to sleeping with the hottest girl at the bar (yes I know stupid, I was 22 and thought milk thistle would cancel it out).

But holy moly what it did for my life in confidence alone. I probably still would be a virgin and never consider a sales career.

That being said I've been trying to chase that effect for years now. God I wish I had that confidence again lol.
Wait that part true? lol not stupid at all bro and what does milk thistle have to do with fucking the hottest girl at the bar

As has been said I would have focused more on my diet when I was in HS as I worked and I would not have meals planned on weekends. Trained less when I started out. Would have taken more juice than I did. I also quit lifting shoulders for.three years due to them being my freakish standout like when I was.18 I could train shoulders with anyone at the gym and not have to move weight around. I would have not done that as I've had nothing but problems with them since. I really focused on steroids when I was younger and also on weight training routines. I really thought the more I trained the bigger I would get. Or would read magazines that said add inch and half on your arms in ten weeks and I would do that. I think the first year I trained at a gym I was over trained the whole time. I made zero gains at 17 except my shoulders seem to always grow. I met some guys 10-15 years older than me and they were like whoa slow your roll.

:ROFLMAO:

I meant drinking on AAS/especially tren.
Maybe it wasn’t the Tren mental effect that changed you but just looking like a god? lol everyone says Tren is the thing to take if you want to look like a Greek god n now I’m temped 😂😂

Maybe it wasn’t the Tren mental effect that changed you but just looking like a god? lol everyone says Tren is the thing to take if you want to look like a Greek god n now I’m temped 😂😂

Didn't look like a god or even remotely close lol. The change in confidence the first few years was undeniable.

People get this weird "scary" notion of tren like it will cause them to do something crazy.

If you're nervous start with Tren Ace so if you do have sides they'll be gone quickly. And start 25-50mg MWF.

Didn't look like a god or even remotely close lol. The change in confidence the first few years was undeniable.

People get this weird "scary" notion of tren like it will cause them to do something crazy.

If you're nervous start with Tren Ace so if you do have sides they'll be gone quickly. And start 25-50mg MWF.
THANK YOU! I will start THERE AND ADJUST. I’m very interested in seeing what it’s about!! Hopefully I get the confidence assertiveness too. I get picked on sometimes lmao but i don’t like confrontation

THANK YOU! I will start THERE AND ADJUST. I’m very interested in seeing what it’s about!! Hopefully I get the confidence assertiveness too. I get picked on sometimes lmao but i don’t like confrontation

In what regard do you get picked on? Height, age, weight, BF%?

Oddly enough when I was my biggest I would get the most shit talked to me like "bro how much do you bench... do you even lift" etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131