over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would you approach Offseason to Prep Cycle Transition

BTw ronnie coleman in 03 (his best year) only prepped for 9 weeks
Cause it was Ronnie 😀 dont get me wrong if I would want to compete now it would take me similar time as I am very lean year round, but the point is that Ronnie was so much more gifted then the others.

I don't know if this is just Muscle & Fitness made up bullshit or legitimate (definitely reads like how Chad Nicholls talks) but in this article Nicholls details every phase of Ronnie's prep for the 2003 Olympia and what diet changes were made. It starts in January 2003.

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/flexonline/flex-nutrition/creating-perfect-muscle-monster/
I've seen this protocol many times and if it's really true it wouldn't be useful to anyone else and would only work on Ronnie who as we all know is an alien

I've seen this protocol many times and if it's really true it wouldn't be useful to anyone else and would only work on Ronnie who as we all know is an alien
I did workout with Ron a few times when he visited me, he had Mr.O physic even before 1998, same year May he finished 2nd at the San Francisco IFBB Pro, I was in that sow, he could be Mr.O in 1997 however had a contract wit Met-Rx. Before he get hook up with Chad the most he was using was 600mg test per week only. After starting with Chad he started to geting heavier but not better. I was supplying him the Humanofort and the Tribestan only.
Here a photo from that show. 1710808061070.jpeg

I did workout with Ron a few times when he visited me, he had Mr.O physic even before 1998, same year May he finished 2nd at the San Francisco IFBB Pro, I was in that sow, he could be Mr.O in 1997 however had a contract wit Met-Rx. Before he get hook up with Chad the most he was using was 600mg test per week only. After starting with Chad he started to geting heavier but not better. I was supplying him the Humanofort and the Tribestan only.
Here a photo from that show. View attachment 194752
Man I wonder if there will ever be another Ronnie, levrone was the shit back in the day as well. Loved him and Flex's physique.

An anecdote. A bb from my gym wanted my opinion, he says he will do one more push phase plus one more prep. Says the off-seasons have always been mostly test, however his highest test dose was for his last prep. Said he was at 2.5 grams of test and peaked at 600mg of tren plus 400mg of mast before the show. He's been on 10iu of growth for a long time but now felt the GH was costing too much so he doesn't want to use more than 4iu but wants to max out his steroids instead. His question to me was should he up the test to 3 grams for this last off-season push? He was thinking of adding a tiny bit of Deca mainly for the joints and what did I think of adding mast at 200mg and peaking at 600mg, he wasn't sure of why though but he's been influenced by all the recent talk of some steroids being good for estrogen control. Never uses AIs in the off-season as he doesn't get gyno symptoms and simply feels great on just a high dose of test. And what did I think of adding some tren too?

I simply said that it's a simple case of things usually needing to be progressive to hit new levels of muscle. However I said if he was going to do all those steroids he should probably reconsider the lowering of the GH. If anything I'd take a bit more than his usual 10iu, perhaps 15 or even 20iu, because at these AAS levels he's mostly maxed out on them anyway and GH and more insulin (he does like insulin in the off-season) is what would more likely advance his muscle growth the most. I said of course tren would likely add to things a bit in the off-season too, even considering he was doing a ton of test. I said maybe use the high test, and then maybe alternate monthly between tren and Anadrol (I think an oral does add something over just test but maybe it's just temporary cosmetic things and strength?) Consider that this is his last push ever and he wants to max out any possible development advantage.

What would you guys say to a bb like this. Would you say his approach is all wrong and he needs to do everything differently. I don't necessarily think the mainly test based prep cycle is all wrong necessarily (except perhaps for the absurdly high dosage in general, 2.5 grams of test!) I actually think it might be better and more effective than stacking a bunch of exotics and drastically reducing test like many others do.

An anecdote. A bb from my gym wanted my opinion, he says he will do one more push phase plus one more prep. Says the off-seasons have always been mostly test, however his highest test dose was for his last prep. Said he was at 2.5 grams of test and peaked at 600mg of tren plus 400mg of mast before the show. He's been on 10iu of growth for a long time but now felt the GH was costing too much so he doesn't want to use more than 4iu but wants to max out his steroids instead. His question to me was should he up the test to 3 grams for this last off-season push? He was thinking of adding a tiny bit of Deca mainly for the joints and what did I think of adding mast at 200mg and peaking at 600mg, he wasn't sure of why though but he's been influenced by all the recent talk of some steroids being good for estrogen control. Never uses AIs in the off-season as he doesn't get gyno symptoms and simply feels great on just a high dose of test. And what did I think of adding some tren too?

I simply said that it's a simple case of things usually needing to be progressive to hit new levels of muscle. However I said if he was going to do all those steroids he should probably reconsider the lowering of the GH. If anything I'd take a bit more than his usual 10iu, perhaps 15 or even 20iu, because at these AAS levels he's mostly maxed out on them anyway and GH and more insulin (he does like insulin in the off-season) is what would more likely advance his muscle growth the most. I said of course tren would likely add to things a bit in the off-season too, even considering he was doing a ton of test. I said maybe use the high test, and then maybe alternate monthly between tren and Anadrol (I think an oral does add something over just test but maybe it's just temporary cosmetic things and strength?) Consider that this is his last push ever and he wants to max out any possible development advantage.

What would you guys say to a bb like this. Would you say his approach is all wrong and he needs to do everything differently. I don't necessarily think the mainly test based prep cycle is all wrong necessarily (except perhaps for the absurdly high dosage in general, 2.5 grams of test!) I actually think it might be better and more effective than stacking a bunch of exotics and drastically reducing test like many others do.
simple answer. what does he look like? if he look insane, than he should keep doing what he's doing. I am a huge fan of just test (gh+slin is optional) during the offseason, ESPECIALLY if you're still growing. It's not hard to get big. Eat food, take some test. I don't think he should lower the gh though no. You can find it dirt cheap everywhere now. At his "supposed" level, 10iu should be standard.

Man I wonder if there will ever be another Ronnie, levrone was the shit back in the day as well. Loved him and Flex's physique.
Not for a well, Ron could be holding the most Mr.O record if he would lessened to me.

Here a photo from that show. View attachment 194752

I believe that's the highest dose I've read, you have written about 😎👏💪

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner