over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My transformation

You look awesome!...anytime Shelby is involved the results are always outstanding. Great job to the both of you. :)

Last edited:
The Best

this is one of the best transformations on PM, for sure. :D

That's one hell of a transformation! Congratulations! Most dramatic transformation I've seen yet!

Wow..very impressive indeed! Can you touch on the basics of your diet & cardio?

Very motovating!!!! Great job!! Like others have said best transformation Ive seen

I N C R E D I B L E
Great job man, I couldn't believe what I was seeing at first. You deserve alot of respect for that...

Man that is one of the most amazing transformations that I have ever seen on Pro Muscle.
Hats off to you buddy, you have obviously worked very hard to get to where you are

One of the best body composition changes I've ever seen.

You're not even the same person!

Awesome.... just awesome.

Now I need to work twice as hard! LOL

This is the best results I have seen for only 8 months, you showed a lot of focus and determination. Keep it up bro.

WOW I'am truely floored at ALL of your responses!!! Thank You guys sincerely.
You guys are motivating me right now! I wanna do it again!!

I'am even more flattered by motivating people enough to do their own transformation!
All I did was have complete focus and never let up ever once. I believe thats the only way to really get it done. If you miss a workout this month then it will be ok next month and so on same with meals and cheats. If you stay on course 100% you will get 100% results. Invision your end result stay positive put in the work and just make it happen of course fitting in lifes other responsabilities. I'am married have a 4 yr old son and work in construction. Anyone can do it to.

If anyone needs help PM me and I'll help as much as I can I love helping out.

The strongest advice I can give is to hire Shelby you will not spin your wheels and waste time wondering if this or that will work, he will make sure it works every time in a healthy way!

that the most incredible transformation I've ever witnessed in my life time! when i saw the before pictures, I was expecting to see less fat dude with loose skin and boy was i ever wrong! congratz on your results and getting off of your meds!:headbang:

Holy hell. wow! congrats man!

Usually even the best transformation threads are just dramatic weight loss, but the physique at the end isn't 'impressive' and all around fantastic, so while it shows great determination it doesnt make my jaw drop. Your body now is fantastic and shocking! I wouldnt have believed you could get that conditioning and size in such a short time.

Respect... you did a hell of a job!

Congrats man, that is one hell of a transformation. As a former fat boy myself who also has ulcerative colitis I know what you went through to make this transformation happen. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

wow, very nice. Now here is the challenge, check back in 6 months from now, you BETTER look the same. I'm throwing down the challenge. no bullshit, no getting lazy. january 1st, post pics, don't screw up over holidays!

wow, very nice. Now here is the challenge, check back in 6 months from now, you BETTER look the same. I'm throwing down the challenge. no bullshit, no getting lazy. january 1st, post pics, don't screw up over holidays!

The same? He signed up with me for a year. He's going to look a hell of a lot better with another 6 months.

Do people you haven't seen in awhile even recognize you? I mean, holy crap man! I have never seen a transformation quite this impressive before.I know you must have woked very very hard to get this far,and you should get the praise, but i think we should also stop for a moment and bow are heads and pray, "Dear LORD, thankyou for giving mankind the wisdom that enabled him to invent trenbolone, AMEN!" Can i get an AMEN! from my brothers? :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131