over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergopep Myo Never Reconned fully

hint: stop sucking dicks
same thing happened to other members on anasci and when they went to inject their lab rat he didn`t have any results.

Dude, I'll give you that comparing Phil Heron to Mr Congeniality is a bit like comparing you to Einstein, but you still don't get it... Put the tren pipe down and chill.

-RG

Lab rats are animals. It's illegal to use these on rats. Research this first.

i know but i got the licence as i have a research lab... otherwise how could i buy your products..

Then send me your name. About 10 companies work together in this business and I'll pass in your info.

ok dude will do. you still haven`t answer to my first question... are you trying to avoid the truth by answering my questions with other questions? why did your purchase support told me to do the opposite of what you would have done?

Well

ok dude will do. you still haven`t answer to my first question... are you trying to avoid the truth by answering my questions with other questions? why did your purchase support told me to do the opposite of what you would have done?

No one can tell you what to do
With this. It's illegal to discuss anything regarding usage. What is your full name I will check in it. I don't see an order from Mofo

hint: stop sucking dicks
same thing happened to other members on anasci and when they went to inject their lab rat he didn`t have any results.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd ban.

Phil is correct, thread should be deleted.

I think I figured the confusion out. Mofo what browser are you using? Because I don't see anywhere in your original post where it mentions reconstitution of MYO? You might have to repost?

We could try a hypothetical- Mofo, your ole lady's playing pickle tickle with one of the neighbor guys...again. Unlike every other time you found out someone else was buttering her muffin, this time your going to smarten up and catch that dumb ass whose been parking his hotrod in her garage!

Get it?

Seriously, you need ADD meds

Well

so i added acetic acid as ergo said, i let it sit for 2 more days and still not dissolved? wth?
2 days after i injected my lab rat still no effects in any strenght gain.

Here is why you are so scatterbrained. PP had you try bac water. In your haste you added acetic acid. See its your fault. Research first then decide if you are smart enough to pull it off.

Customer service will not answer any question that even hint at personal use or animal experiments.

Ak

I think I figured the confusion out. Mofo what browser are you using? Because I don't see anywhere in your original post where it mentions reconstitution of MYO? You might have to repost?

We could try a hypothetical- Mofo, your ole lady's playing pickle tickle with one of the neighbor guys...again. Unlike every other time you found out someone else was buttering her muffin, this time your going to smarten up and catch that dumb ass whose been parking his hotrod in her garage!

Get it?

Seriously, you need ADD meds

Here is why you are so scatterbrained. PP had you try bac water. In your haste you added acetic acid. See its your fault. Research first then decide if you are smart enough to pull it off.

you need to read my post #1!!! there is where i posted what ergo said. and THAT`S WHY I ADEDD THE FUCKING ACETIC ACID!!
first time i`ve recon it just with bac water!!!

Last edited:
you motherfuckers need to read my post #1!!! there is where i posted what ergo said. and THAT`S WHY I ADEDD THE FUCKING ACETIC ACID!!

Dude, that's what I'm trying to tell you, it's not in your first post??? Please repost the part where it mentions MYO?

Wrong

you need to read my post #1!!! there is where i posted what ergo said. and THAT`S WHY I ADEDD THE FUCKING ACETIC ACID!!

You need to figure out what acetic acid is and what bac water is and what research only is. They said bac water.

Received my myo birthday gift and did the standard 2 ml bacteriostatic water in the vial.it sat all night long ..
Went to pin and theres chunks or slivers of myo that never dissolved ? Wth?
This stuff isnt cheap and sure wish i had explanation because ergo states its fine ..Now what?
I emailed ergo the other day and here`s their reply..

Be sure to use the bac water with sodium chloride. I've also included our solubility report. Thank you!

SOLUBILITY

peptides can have widely varying solubility properties, depending largely on their primary sequence. While many peptides dissolve easily in bacteriostatic water, some, especially those containing multiple hydrophobic amino acid residues, may not readily dissolve. As a general procedure, we recommend first attempting to reconstitute peptides in bacteriostatic water (Containing 0.9% (9 mg/mL) of benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative.). If solubility is still a problem, addition of a small amount of dilute (approximately 10%) aqueous acetic acid (for basic peptides) may facilitate dissolution of the peptide. Many peptides can take 24-48 hours to dissolve using bacteriostatic water itself.

Animal research is legal; however strict guidlines are set by the USDA and NIH on specific and highly controlled procedures. Most (if not all) of you that test on your "rats" are probably out of compliance.

I never got the whole "rat" thing anyway, along with the posts about "everything blahblah says is fictional blah blah" It may help you sleep at night, but it provides no protection whatsoever, if they want you, they will get you. It is a matter of IFthey want you.

With all that being said, if you give Phil your name, you might find yourself blackballed by a few companies, for certainty PP.

There was a guy on here not to long ago that got blackballed somehow from [no longer a sponsor here] instead of a letter he got a nice email/mail saying his order was cancelled for illegal use of research chemicals. How they came to that conclusion, I'm not sure, but there are a few methods; though most requiring a fair amount of work.

And there is a point to all this hush hush, even though it will only work for a little while. If you remember waaay back in the day, lion sold flavored research chems openly on their site. That did't last very long did it - it wasn't long before all the chem companies starting releasing nasty ass palate destroying chems. We talk about AAS all the time - they are already illegal in many places, while research chems and peptides still remain legal for now... hence the "hush hush"

Good luck!

Received my myo birthday gift and did the standard 2 ml bacteriostatic water in the vial.it sat all night long ..
Went to pin and theres chunks or slivers of myo that never dissolved ? Wth?
This stuff isnt cheap and sure wish i had explanation because ergo states its fine ..Now what?
I emailed ergo the other day and here`s their reply..

Be sure to use the bac water with sodium chloride. I've also included our solubility report. Thank you!

SOLUBILITY

peptides can have widely varying solubility properties, depending largely on their primary sequence. While many peptides dissolve easily in bacteriostatic water, some, especially those containing multiple hydrophobic amino acid residues, may not readily dissolve. As a general procedure, we recommend first attempting to reconstitute peptides in bacteriostatic water (Containing 0.9% (9 mg/mL) of benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative.). If solubility is still a problem, addition of a small amount of dilute (approximately 10%) aqueous acetic acid (for basic peptides) may facilitate dissolution of the peptide. Many peptides can take 24-48 hours to dissolve using bacteriostatic water itself.

Where does it say MYO? Please reread my earlier cut and paste, the one right before you brought up Phil's penis, and focus on the red highlighted words. There are no specifics, it's general guidelines for handling peptides. The myo was reconstituted the first time you put BAC water in it, what you are seeing is glue, glue doesn't reconstitute, as has been mentioned many times in this thread, while you have been focus on reconstituting glue you missed the whole use it in 5 minutes, which brings us full circle to the myo was reconstituted the first time you put BAC water in it, and should have been used immediately, subsequently you would be swoll and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I use AA in all my IGF preps. So for the myo just add table salt?! :D

Where does it say MYO? Please reread my earlier cut and paste, the one right before you brought up Phil's penis, and focus on the red highlighted words. There are no specifics, it's general guidelines for handling peptides. The myo was reconstituted the first time you put BAC water in it, what you are seeing is glue, glue doesn't reconstitute, as has been mentioned many times in this thread, while you have been focus on reconstituting glue you missed the whole use it in 5 minutes, which brings us full circle to the myo was reconstituted the first time you put BAC water in it, and should have been used immediately, subsequently you would be swoll and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

i told them myo on the email i sent em! s it`s obvious that they are talking about myo.

Last edited:
i spoke with other guys who had myo before and they said nothing was still on bottom of the vial after they recon. just a few other guys had the same happening and their rat didn`t get any results too.

i told them myo on the email i sent em! s it`s obvious that they are talking about myo.

Mofo, we're close- THEY CANT GIVE YOU ANY SPECIFIC ADVICE, that is up to you, the researcher. Think of them as a grocery store, when you check out do you ask the bag boy how to prepare your meals? Besides, this is important, it was done before you sent them the email, "use in 5 minute". You didn't know this, it's obvious, but that's your deal bro, learn from it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131