over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergopep Myo Never Reconned fully

Hahaha

this is my last post here.. the same thing happened to fubaseball. and to another guy on anasci. post #43
**broken link removed**

oh and phil why were you banned in 2011? and asked to leave this board?
well my job is done here. hope you guys will think about it before purchasing from phil again. goodbye

I gave FUbaseball free Peptides so if he has a problem from 2 years ago he should have told his buddy Norm. Him and Norm are good friends. Remember Norm? I do. STFU you cry baby. I'm not going to run to the same board with the same people we have here. I am a body builder. We here are bodybuilders and athletes. Go to a crybaby board that suits you better.

Phil hope you find a good source. MYO worked amazing for me and I would love to see it again.

Yeah, a bro of mine who reasearched myo for only 2 weeks about 9 weeks into a cycle added 12 pounds in those 2 weeks to his cell cultures... Works very well if it is used properly. Ever since I have wanted to reasearch it. Oh, by the way he had the sludge too but he had read in multiple places how to deal with the issue. You should have done more research MoFo...

Dude, I'll give you that comparing Phil Heron to Mr Congeniality is a bit like comparing you to Einstein, but you still don't get it... Put the tren pipe down and chill.

-RG

Laughing my ass off!!! I like this guy...

And Phil is a big boy, I don't think he needs his girlfriend speaking up for him.

Calling names on the internet. Kind of shows your true character. I don't think I said anything, but what you stated and did not call you names. ;)

Last edited:
Phil, you big meanie, lol.

To be serious Phil is a great guy, People need to start doing more research before buying products,

If it keeps up the FDA will shut down all research companies and none of their products will be available.

Ak

well, that escalated quickly...

The Ms. Congeniality remark put me in stitches as well. :D

Calling names on the internet. Kind of shows your true character. I don't think I said anything, but what you stated and did not call you names. ;)

Lol! I'm so sorry if I hurt ur feelings, here's a tissue. Now run back up to ur room and I'll bring u some cookies. Don't stick ur nose where it doesn't belong. Like I said if Phil has an issue he can contact me. Now shoooo!

Well

Lol! I'm so sorry if I hurt ur feelings, here's a tissue. Now run back up to ur room and I'll bring u some cookies. Don't stick ur nose where it doesn't belong. Like I said if Phil has an issue he can contact me. Now shoooo!

Why would I have an issue with you being an idiot? Contact you to tell you what? Hahahaha. If you want to spend $80 for a $12 product with another company be my guest! I will say that you are the one putting your nose in others business. This thread has nothing to do with you.

Why would I have an issue with you being an idiot? Contact you to tell you what? Hahahaha. If you want to spend $80 for a $12 product with another company be my guest! I will say that you are the one putting your nose in others business. This thread has nothing to do with you.

I will gladly spend more money some where else if it means I don't have to deal with u or ur company. We'll not ur company anymore. And don't get mad at me because ur business was failing and someone had to pull ur ass out of the fire. Well good Luck. And I'm the idiot RIGHT. Lol!

I will gladly spend more money some where else if it means I don't have to deal with u or ur company. We'll not ur company anymore. And don't get mad at me because ur business was failing and someone had to pull ur ass out of the fire. Well good Luck. And I'm the idiot RIGHT. Lol!

I wouldnt say an idiot, but your are obviously spouting off about something your clueless about, the details of the merger. But I wouldnt expect you to know anything about the business involved.

People shouldnt Be ordering research products unless they are 100% qaulified and educated on their use. Ie. dont order the product and contact said company asking how to reconstitute and/or how much to take.
Ak

Last edited:
Hhahahahha

Sage, .....guys. look at his avatar. Is that YOU in the picture Sage? If so, keep researching where you are........LOLLOLLOLLOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws