over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HMP(MYO) + YK-11 + HEXARELIN+IGF-LR3+MGF

well i guess the best way to introduce yourself on PM is to start an argument with a veteran right off the bat!

There would be no argument if he would get a life .....

I never asked him anything and if hes insulted because i ask questions maybe he should decrease his TREN dosage

Ha, You would be extremely lucky to ever reach my Accomplishments.
And If you think I look like shit you must be A top Pro!!!
As far as getting a life, you just stated all you do is work and train.
Me, I party!!!!
Good luck to you and that girlfriend.

Last edited:
For the LR3 i agree that both pre and post must work , witch is better ? none i think you have to always change so that your body is always responding well

Just my 2 cents , and for the off days i will add a dose of PEGMGF and save my IGF for only trainning days

For those who use LR3 or DES , do you prefer to use both at same time or is it better to do lets say a month of lr3 and after 1 month DES.. etc?

LR3.... yeah honestly, most important is just getting it in you. Its half life is over 24 hours so your pre-workout shot monday would still have some hanging around in blood tuesday pre workout and so on

It does peak ~75 minutes post pin so if you're having a big cheat meal it might help nutrient partitioning

As far as cycling goes, theres no reason to take time "off" other than cost I guess

Ha, You would be extremely lucky to ever reach my Accomplishments.
And If you think I look like shit you must be A top Pro!!!
As far as getting a life, you just stated all you do is work and train.
Me, I party!!!!
Good luck to you and that girlfriend.

Yes i am close to getting my Pro card at age 32

Seems like we dont have much in common , and what are you doing at age 40 something partying and doing steroids lolllll?

You are defenatly cool man , i would really like to be a jerk like you when i grow up .

No I think the 100/100 split of each would be better but 200mcg Hex still gives a good pulse

I have done IPAM , GHRP-2-6 , CJC , HGH in the past , its my first time with HEX so i will start by doing it solo at 200mcg per shot 2 times a day so i can understand how it works and maybe eventually i will add cjc to see the difference :)

Yes i am close to getting my Pro card at age 32

Seems like we dont have much in common , and what are you doing at age 40 something partying and doing steroids lolllll?

You are defenatly cool man , i would really like to be a jerk like you when i grow up .
You are close to getting your pro card? Yet in your first post you state that you no longer use steroids? This does not appear to add up. Hey, I'm no expert, and I could be wrong... But I don't particularly believe you.

You are close to getting your pro card? Yet in your first post you state that you no longer use steroids? This does not appear to add up. Hey, I'm no expert, and I could be wrong... But I don't particularly believe you.

Do you really think i care that you believe me or not? Are you my mom?

With years of experience i have noticed that steroids can be replaced by far better and greater products

I am more a pept and sarm guy plus a bit of myo inhibitors and pgs :D

Last edited:
Your A troll !
Just like your avatar a Cartoon!
You have 3 businesses going under and A girlfriend that cheats and worst yet....Small Arms.lol
I'll bug out for now, I hear my public Calling.

Op has got 20 years training but acts like he's 15, you need help with more then peptide advise

3 businesses and can only buy a bottle at a time.lol
Must be one expensive girlfriend...Buy the hour!

3 businesses and can only buy a bottle at a time.lol
Must be one expensive girlfriend...Buy the hour!

OK CONCRETER , i am finished arguing with you and hopefully the other members will see that you are a total asswhole that thinks he is better that others because you have a bit of muscle , a bit of hummility would serve you good ,

1 last question? Do i go on your threads to say shit and critique you?

Do you even think i care about a 40 years old partying and insulting others?

Seriously i will finish my thread now because i dont like arguying in my little free time

Your A troll !
Just like your avatar a Cartoon!
You have 3 businesses going under and A girlfriend that cheats and worst yet....Small Arms.lol
I'll bug out for now, I hear my public Calling.

God bless you , you serioulsly need help.

Knowledge is Power... Do your home work on this easy stuff. It is much better to Educate yourself by reading than asking someone who may have done just as much homework as you for Advice.
I don't start many threads, I am to busy reading on How this and That work.
Then apply it and come to your own conclusions.
Really I am not A total asshole and 200 Tren may just have played with my patience a bit.

Bodyrecomp - he basically said do your research butttt not in the nicest way... Which is fair but still you kinda over reacted. Just let it go... You took the bait and he trolled you for it

Concreter - No, not a total ass but lets try to have constructive discussions for now on :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131