over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Someone using my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMEtAL

Banned
Hello,

I doubt anyone cares, but I was alerted that someone is on here using the name Rearden Metal and posting (who knows what).

Just want to clarify that that poster is not the Rearden Metal that some of you may know or have talked to.

That guy is me.

Again, I don't think it's that important but it was brought to my attention that this guy was posting some shit under my name.

If anyone cares to verify, mods/admin here can contact me and I can do so.

Thanks,

RM

i rememebr a rearden metal from get big back a few years ago when i use to lurk around... is he using your pics?

Last edited:
Are you one of the approved trainers from another forum?

When this guy entered here I asked him this thru PM and he said "no".

i rememebr a rearden metal from get big back a few years ago when i use to lurk around... is he using your pics?

I don't expect everyone to know who I am.

I don't think he's using my pics. I just heard he's saying stuff I probably wouldn't say and passing it as me.

I'm sorry to start a thread, my intention isn't to distract this forum from it's purpose, I just do not want someone to be misinformed by a fake poster.

I am a prep coach with a decent sized client base. I've talked to Alex A, Meadows and many others so some people do know me.

Etc. blah blah

I understand the "fake" RM was banned. So this is probably moot.

Are you one of the approved trainers from another forum?

When this guy entered here I asked him this thru PM and he said "no".

I am.

I don't know the content of his postings. I was alerted that he was using my name and wasn't a pleasant character. And then just now alerted that he's banned.

So there's probably not very much damage done.

I don't expect everyone to know who I am.

I don't think he's using my pics. I just heard he's saying stuff I probably wouldn't say and passing it as me.

I'm sorry to start a thread, my intention isn't to distract this forum from it's purpose, I just do not want someone to be misinformed by a fake poster.

I am a prep coach with a decent sized client base. I've talked to Alex A, Meadows and many others so some people do know me.

Etc. blah blah

I understand the "fake" RM was banned. So this is probably moot.

i feel ya, its a legitimate thing to want to correct

I may be wrong, but, besides the username, I don't think he was trying to pass as you. He even told me he was banned from said forum, where you are a trainer.

Maybe it's a coincidence.

Hello,

I doubt anyone cares, but I was alerted that someone is on here using the name Rearden Metal and posting (who knows what).

Just want to clarify that that poster is not the Rearden Metal that some of you may know or have talked to.

That guy is me.

Again, I don't think it's that important but it was brought to my attention that this guy was posting some shit under my name.

If anyone cares to verify, mods/admin here can contact me and I can do so.

Thanks,

RM

Isn't having an account and/or posting here a bannable offense on that other forum?

Yes,,,because we are filt.

LOL

Isn't having an account and/or posting here a bannable offense on that other forum?

Just Pm a Mod with who it is and have it taken care of.
If he is already banned not much we can do, maybe erase the posts.

Stick around and post here instead of the misc 2.0 (gh15 org)

Luckily for me, nobody would want to use my name!:D

Idk. Maybe? I don't get too concerned with that stuff and hopefully others will adopt that attitude.

I'm not here to promote anything, to slander anyone or to get involved in anything like that.

Just heard some dude was posing as me and wanted to clarify that it wasn't me. I actually go to national and pro shows and I wish to build a name as a coach so I care about how I'm perceived to treat people.

Are you John Gault?

Are you John Gault?

I believe you mean Galt.

LOL I made the name when I was 20 years old, was fresh out of art college and ripe with the impression Ayn Rand made on me.

I guess some of it still resonates with me but I also see the folly in her ethos.

I believe you mean Galt.

LOL I made the name when I was 20 years old, was fresh out of art college and ripe with the impression Ayn Rand made on me.

I guess some of it still resonates with me but I also see the folly in her ethos.

You sound a lot like me. You summed up my experience with Ayn, but you spell better. In 1990 I thought she should run the country. If she wasn't dead. Now she is kinda scary.

Well since you pay sponsor fees there, you may just be able to get away with preaching that aliens ARE NOT the cause of human civilization. Or that no one is trying to assassinate the "Dear Leader" or "Fate of the Nation". Or "God" as some one suggest.

Here you can say the same thing with no sponsor fees. And there are no Gods.

But if you stop paying your fees, and contend that you don't prescribe your clients 300mg of tren ace a day (because that may not be the best idea except for the 1%), well then you would become....

FILT.

Hopefully others will adopt that attitude...

But when the language of the day is Acetato, we know what time it is.

P.S. I have nothing but respect for you Rearden. But I have my suspicions if you tried this on your home board you would be..

BAN

Idk. Maybe? I don't get too concerned with that stuff and hopefully others will adopt that attitude.

I'm not here to promote anything, to slander anyone or to get involved in anything like that.

Just heard some dude was posing as me and wanted to clarify that it wasn't me. I actually go to national and pro shows and I wish to build a name as a coach so I care about how I'm perceived to treat people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner