over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's Mike Arnold?

This sort of stuff annoys me (not your actual post). I don't mean MA recommending it but guys who jump on everything ever said by someone and automatically deem them out of order as some newbie may copy what he wrote. Mike Arnold is a great writer and he recommends such things for very advanced bodybuilders. Moreover he does it on bodybuilding/steroid boards. There are posts about 3 grams this and that all over this forum. It's what people do to be freaks. It really annoys me the guys who are so sensitive to such things. If Mike posts about advanced protocols he is careful to say it is for advanced bodybuilders.

We as posters can't help if some newbie wants to do something stupid we post about on here. Does that mean we should lie about everything we do like a lot of the bullshitters do on here and all over the forums. I appreciate the guys who speak about the truth and what advanced bodybuilders are really doing to get freaky results. If a guy values health above everything then he should do what he is comfortable with and ignore the 3g Eq posts.

Come on, Elvia. Stop making sense... :D

Great post, thank you.

I've been in this game for 20 something years and if Dorian tells me today that I should jump on a gram of test and a gram of deca I'll just laugh.

huge man crush. Apparently the guy who posted 3 consecutive times above me does too!

Thats who I was referring to, I didn't post in time lol

One thing I didn't like seeing is MA talking about guys using 300-500mgs of Drol when posting on Primordial Performance (before getting himself banned). That board was still learning how to use PH's/DS's and MA was talking about dosages that the biggest boys on the planet (allegedly) use... wtf?

Mikes a good dude, been reading his posts on MD for years and years, never seen a single unreasonable post from him and he has always answered any PM no matter how dumb the question.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Hi, guys. I will be in later to respond to some of this, but I have to go pick up my daughter in a vew minutes, so I'll be brief.

First of alll, I have never referred to myself (or alluded to) as a "guru". In fact, I don't like the term. If the OP thinks that I am, he came to this conclusion on his own...not because I claimed to be.

Mike is my real name..Arnold is not. Like most who begin posting online, I chose a different last name as means to protect myself. After all, openly talking about and admitting to illegal drug use probably isn't the best idea when using one's full name.

I am married with 2 children and have been involved in BB'ing or the industy in on form or another for a little over 20 years. Primarily, I am a writer and a consultant/coach, although recently, I have been gravitating more towards writing. While I still take clients, I am a bit more selective, simply due to time constraints.

I almost NEVER copy & pastse. Being a writer at heart, this accusation REALLY irks me. It was made in this very thread and I challenge the OP to find a SINGLE cut & paste I have EVER put up without saying so...but good luck finding those, becaue there probably hasn't been more than 2-3 of them in the 30,000+ posts I have put up online. Nearly everything I write--99.9% of it--is my own words. As for the regurgitated information claim, don't we all do that? Most of what everyone posts has been said by someone else previously. This is how people learn and information spreads. There wouldn't be too many posts being made if every single one needed to contain brand new information that no one has ever heard before.

I have to go now, but I will address the "I recommend 3 gram of EQ" claim next.

Careful Mike....corroborate my claims about you earlier in this thread too closely and we may be accused of being the same person. :eek:

I did say that in another thread.

I read undercover pro's thread somewhere and you replying for him and for some reason I thought it was a cheap strategy to attract members or costumers. After that, I didn't really think twice before accusing you of copy and paste.

I'm gonna man up and say I'm sorry... I have respect for anyone who takes their time to answer questions online and does it respectfully and thoroughly like you do.

I guess those of us who've seen the Gavin Kane's come and go have a little something against every so called internet guru.

Fucking Almost Pro my ass....

I was thinking perhaps he was a contributing writer for the MetRx boards. The name looked very familiar...

Here's my 2 cents... Even if this person is replying using a "cut and paste" means, it's welcomed over the "bro" mentality that's rampant in this (and other) boards which are nothing more than "cut and paste" itself.

To this, I enjoy the integrity of his posts. Even if his responses seem more academic in nature, than real-world experience.... It's refreshing to see that element on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This sort of stuff annoys me (not your actual post). I don't mean MA recommending it but guys who jump on everything ever said by someone and automatically deem them out of order as some newbie may copy what he wrote. Mike Arnold is a great writer and he recommends such things for very advanced bodybuilders. Moreover he does it on bodybuilding/steroid boards. There are posts about 3 grams this and that all over this forum. It's what people do to be freaks. It really annoys me the guys who are so sensitive to such things. If Mike posts about advanced protocols he is careful to say it is for advanced bodybuilders.

We as posters can't help if some newbie wants to do something stupid we post about on here. Does that mean we should lie about everything we do like a lot of the bullshitters do on here and all over the forums. I appreciate the guys who speak about the truth and what advanced bodybuilders are really doing to get freaky results. If a guy values health above everything then he should do what he is comfortable with and ignore the 3g Eq posts.

I have to chip in with the EQ ordeal since his dosing was a full online published article on one of the BB websites. I personally can say True Real EQ you only need in the 450-600 dose like deca for slow but solid gains drier than deca and with hunger you can only wish you'd satify... you just want to eat all the time.

So back to my experience, am I "advanced" to point to say i aspire to do shows, or have some vested part of the industry, NO, can I run 2g/wk of test with minimal AI and no probs... YES maybe just more oily or sweaty a tad more water held (AI dependant) but great mood well being etc.. I had a little deca and a little dbol in the mix too but I also been running AAS for almost 15 years so I've taking my time progressing gains and doses

now with my kind of dosing background for wanting to give MA suggested protocol that he has handful of clients doing with Eq and being so successful its definitely not for everyone.. I started on the bottom of the range and did 1.5/wk and headaches, dull mood and well being were shit, I pulled the plug after a month.. I noticed fairly soon some increased hardening effect but other than that the sides not worth it, I would rather use combo of other things for similar effect

I find Mike Arnold's posts to be well thought out and intelligent, however he needs to put a disclaimer in some. There are kids here that read his posts and I wouldn't want them to get the wrong idea. His posts are for advance people only. I don't agree with all his posts, but we all have different opinions. I do like reading his posts. Just take his posts as being informational and pick and choose what works for you. :)

See bold above: True...and I have on numerous occasions, but more often than not I don't simply because I post so often. For example, I may do so when writing an article on a certain subject, but maybe I won't when putting up a post on the same topic. After a while, it feels like I am constantly repeating myself. I see your point, though.

Ok well...

I think of him as kind of a modern day Dan Duchaine.

I did say that in another thread.

I read undercover pro's thread somewhere and you replying for him and for some reason I thought it was a cheap strategy to attract members or costumers.
I was specifically ASKED by UCP to help with those questions, as he said he did not have the time to reply to them all. He also said he did not know the answers to every question, so he asked me to help with those as well. Lastly, UCP specifucally said, right in the thread, that he not only approved of my help, but wanted it.

After that, I didn't really think twice before accusing you of copy and paste.
You should ALWAYS think twice before making accusations against someone.

I'm gonna man up and say I'm sorry... I have respect for anyone who takes their time to answer questions online and does it respectfully and thoroughly like you do.

I guess those of us who've seen the Gavin Kane's come and go have a little something against every so called internet guru.

You say you have respect, but let's be honest here. This thread of yours, which you say is purely the result of curiosity, is most likely a way for you to hopefully draw out some negative comments about me because you are resentful that I publically disagreed with 2 of your recent posts/threads. You have known about me for a while now and during that time you have never spoken to me or communicated in any way, but as soon as their is public disagreement, you post this thread.

You know the threads/posts I am talking about...the one where you wanted to believe that Increlex was the secret to BB'ing success and better than steroids. The 2nd time was when you said that a certain copy & paste (which was basically a GH15 quote) was all someone needed for BB'ing success...or something along those lines. So, instead of masquerading as a curious poster, just tell the truth and say you were hoping the thread would go in a different direction. I am pretty certain that if people's responses had been different, your attitude would be a bit different right now.

Just so you understand, my responses to you were not posted for argument's sake, nor was it a veiled personal attack (as this is here). I simply did not agree and made my mind known. I do not like when I see people being pointed in the direction of Gh15--he has done enough damage to the BB'ing community, especially when it comes to this younger generation. As far as the Increlex goes, I did not want people (incluidng yourself) to buy into the false belief that it is the "secret" to success, especially with it costing a fair amount of money. I do not want some kid who thinks Increlex is going to work better than steroids spending his year's saving on a product that might add a couple pounds of muscle tissue.

I have huge respect for Mike Arnold. I think he is a very intelligent person who is putting info out there for all of us to learn. Some of you guys need to appreciate the time he puts into all of this without getting paid. His posts are long and well written and he explains a lot of things in detail which I love.

In all honestly, I am surprise to see some criticizing him. He is a great asset to our community and we should all be very grateful to him.

One thing I didn't like seeing is MA talking about guys using 300-500mgs of Drol when posting on Primordial Performance (before getting himself banned). That board was still learning how to use PH's/DS's and MA was talking about dosages that the biggest boys on the planet (allegedly) use... wtf?

I was banned from there? Hmmm...didn't know. I believe I was referring to a certain pro who uses, or at least did use, 500 mg of Anadrol per week. If telling the truth gets me banned, so be it, but at no point did I ever advise anyone to do this. In fact, I thought it was incrediby assinine and have said so many times. Now, I could understand you being upset if I was condoning such use, but to get upset simply because I made a remark about what one pro was using? That I don't understand.

Numerous studies have been done on Anadrol and lean mass acquisition, including studies on strength gains. In one particular study, it was shown that moving from 50 mg to 100 mg daily resulted in a 30% increase in muscle gain and a comparable gain in strength, but jumping from 100 mg to 150 mg resulted in only a slight improvement. I do not think the researchers tried dosages beyond 150 mg, but it is doubtful that going higher would have produced significantly greater gains. It appears that 150 mg is the point of diminishing returns with Aandrol. In most cases, I would say anecdotal evidence appears to confirm this. Personally, I think 100 mg is more than sufficient for almost everyone.

damn

damn Alex

you just got owed brother ( no disrespect though)

:cool:

I was banned from there? Hmmm...didn't know. I believe I was referring to a certain pro who uses, or at least did use, 500 mg of Anadrol per week. If telling the truth gets me banned, so be it, but at no point did I ever advise anyone to do this. In fact, I thought it was incrediby assinine and have said so many times. Now, I could understand you being upset if I was condoning such use, but to get upset simply because I made a remark about what one pro was using? That I don't understand.

Numerous studies have been done on Anadrol and lean mass acquisition, including studies on strength gains. In one particular study, it was shown that moving from 50 mg to 100 mg daily resulted in a 30% increase in muscle gain and a comparable gain in strength, but jumping from 100 mg to 150 mg resulted in only a slight improvement. I do not think the researchers tried dosages beyond 150 mg, but it is doubtful that going higher would have produced significantly greater gains. It appears that 150 mg is the point of diminishing returns with Aandrol. In most cases, I would say anecdotal evidence appears to confirm this. Personally, I think 100 mg is more than sufficient for almost everyone.

Here ya go:

Oxymetholone for the treatment of HI... [HIV Clin Trials. 2003 May-Jun] - PubMed - NCBI

He some kind of an expert. Don't know much about him but only saw him giving advice to people on various **broken link removed**

in regards to his thoroughness....

if you cannot break something down and explain it simply, you do not understand it well enough.

In my opinion, MA has an extreme thirst for knowledge and the inner workings/details of how things operate. He is great at reading/compiling information, dissecting it and learning how it works, then applying it logically.

I don't get why you would be banned for stating that about anadrol? I thought most use 50-100 a day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws