mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

back on LBA's, so many benefits to using them...

Bottom line

The end result is he paid $4000 for all my customers and $4100 in product that was worth according to Dante,$10,500. Good deal in my opinion. Trying to move on.

Bass

Phil , You realize that if you go ahead with this , what can only be considered as an attack to ruin their business and either of the two people involved loses one penny from what you say. You most likely will find yourself in court being sued for Libel.
look up the definition for Defamation, Libel and Slander while not against the law, they could very well sue for any loss revenue.
as this is a legal business that all three of you guys were/are apart of. It would stand up in a court of law.

My suggestions and it is only that .. a suggestion.. Is for every to come to some sort of agreement as this seems to be snowballing out of control.

Im not going to call anyone out on the radio brother. I think I apologized enough as I was just mad

If you see the list I sent and the product I sent him there was enough of some items to make 1000 of the 32 ounce bottles. He is not showing all emails. I sold him the " business" for $8000. He knew all ingredients and total price before our verbal agreement.

How can u sell a "business" that you dont own? Yiu were a REP on commission, nuthin more....you owned equipment and.ingredients, you never produced any bottles or sold them yourself as youve stated earlier . .... i did no advertising w you, turned down your commission offer, and you provided no client base information. ... tje only clients you have are personal training clients. .. customers bought lbas from tn and aaefx ,not Phil hernon. ... i pay for banner on bigAs forum which is not PHILS clients either, they are proM members. .. you directed not one client to me and in fact discredited lbas to yoir pt clients before production ever started....u can try to spin it, but yoir so easy to see thru. .. noone here is remotely fooled

Pit

How can u sell a "business" that you dont own? Yiu were a REP on commission, nuthin more....you owned equipment and.ingredients, you never produced any bottles or sold them yourself as youve stated earlier . .... i did no advertising w you, turned down your commission offer, and you provided no client base information. ... tje only clients you have are personal training clients. .. customers bought lbas from tn and aaefx ,not Phil hernon. ... i pay for banner on bigAs forum which is not PHILS clients either, they are proM members. .. you directed not one client to me and in fact discredited lbas to yoir pt clients before production ever started....u can try to spin it, but yoir so easy to see thru. .. noone here is remotely fooled

I'll talk your language dude. Fuck you and double check mate bitch. Better? You think your life is HARD??? Ever had life ripped out from under you? I doubt it..........grow up dude. You got a steal

After reading this thread I'm just going to stick with getting my protein from Walmart :D

After reading this thread I'm just going to stick with getting my protein from Walmart :D

Not bashing LBA's, sounds like a great product. But damn, sure is a lot of drama surrounding this stuff.

Are you positive on this? I haven't spoken with them in some time but when I did I was told that there was a change in ownership and product focus and that no more LBA's were being produced; everything that is left is what was already produced and in the warehouse.

All American EFX FWSS LBA Pro at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for FWSS LBA Pro

Here's a better idea, how about people that have no business making business propositions or "ideas" about a business that is not there's just stay out of it. :lightbulb:

All I've tried to do is get this behind closed doors bc its the most professional thing to do, but to try and tell people what they should do about their own business is ridiculous. If they wanted business solutions they would ask.

Pitbull would probably be okay with giving up the LBA name?! Haha say what?! Wow....

Ain't they discussing this crap on the open? I'll state opinions as I see fit. If they didn't want foreign opinions Phil wouldn't have started this mess and Pitbull would have used his sponsor status to have this thread deleted or cleaned up. Thanks for your concern, though.

Go back to page 17 and see who started it...dont place blame on me always

I still think you started it here:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-many-benefits-using-them-17.html#post1936905

Phil, you haven't been here for a good time now, then you come back to bash a product that you sold for a good amount of time.

I'm not the only one who finds it odd.

If you had an issue with how the business deal went and you wanted people to know it, you should've talked about the deal, not about the product. When you bash the very same product that you used to push here several times a day, it hurts your image. There's no way around it...

Then on that page 17 you wrote "Bring Dante on here...he will tell the truth."

Well, Dante is here and he doesn't seem to be by your side on this.

This whole thing is only hurting your reputation and your business...

You're not gonna see another penny from this deal, man. Just let it go...

I'm sure you know lots of supplement manufacturers besides Dante. Have them make a product that you're proud to sell on the forums, like you used to do with LBA's.

The thing is: every time you post here on this thread, you're just looking worse and making Pitbull look better on everyone's eyes. Being totally honest here...

And you're both sponsors, right? I always thought sponsors fights were prohibited on this forum. Guess not...

Well

I still think you started it here:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-many-benefits-using-them-17.html#post1936905

Phil, you haven't been here for a good time now, then you come back to bash a product that you sold for a good amount of time.

I'm not the only one who finds it odd.

If you had an issue with how the business deal went and you wanted people to know it, you should've talked about the deal, not about the product. When you bash the very same product that you used to push here several times a day, it hurts your image. There's no way around it...

Then on that page 17 you wrote "Bring Dante on here...he will tell the truth."

Well, Dante is here and he doesn't seem to be by your side on this.

This whole thing is only hurting your reputation and your business...

You're not gonna see another penny from this deal, man. Just let it go...

I'm sure you know lots of supplement manufacturers besides Dante. Have them make a product that you're proud to sell on the forums, like you used to do with LBA's.

The thing is: every time you post here on this thread, you're just looking worse and making Pitbull look better on everyone's eyes. Being totally honest here...

And you're both sponsors, right? I always thought sponsors fights were prohibited on this forum. Guess not...

I have an issue with the deal and the product......I am an open book so if that's odd to you I am unsure what to say. I am not here to make $$$, I am here to straighten out a bad deal and give my opinion. I cant give an opinion? Get over it brother. Dante makes money of of selling his stuff to Pitbull.....see the connection? Do I care? No, but I wanted honesty........I looked in the wrong place.

Go back to page 17 and see who started it...dont place blame on me always

so we r gonna pretend like we r children and didn't kno what the "I would never use this version" comment was going to start.... after a year not talking to each other a single word...after all our past that was behind us...knowing that TN is involved...knowing how u repped them for a decade...you are going to sit there in ur chair and pretend like u didn't have any clue what u were doing.... I was thinking to myself, WTF is his intention/motive here doing this... I was so confused... but it slipped right in quietly at the end.....

I agree! Emeric and I are making our own powdered version with a different form of collagen and Humanofort

....now it all fits together.... connect the dots, I was decent at that game growing up...

Last edited:
Yes

so we r gonna pretend like we r children and didn't kno what the "I would never use this version" comment was going to start.... after a year not talking to each other a single word...after all our past that was behind us...knowing that TN is involved...knowing how u repped them for a decade...you are going to sit there in ur chair and pretend like u didn't have any clue what u were doing.... I was thinking to myself, WTF is his intention/motive here doing this... I was so confused... but it slipped right in quietly at the end.....

"Emeric and I are making our own powdered version with a different form of collagen and Humanofort"

....now it all fits together.... connect the dots, I was decent at that game growing up...

We decided on it after you acted this way. We spoke this morning.....I will stop fighting with you and just make a fucking better powdered product much cheaper. Guys here do not have to buy it.........I will not advertise here or in your territory. It will be a different product and not a complete protein as I suggested that you do but you refused to listen when I was playing nice nice. I felt your pain brother.........I took the loss like a man for 1 year.........until you tried promoting that I used your product for the USA.......I did not use YOUR LBAs......stop using my name and I will stay out of your way and territory. Good luck to you and please refrain from calling me names. Thank you

you refused to listen when I was playing nice nice. I felt your pain brother.........I took the loss like a man for 1 year.........until you tried promoting that I used your product for the USA.......I did not use YOUR LBAs......stop using my name and I will stay out of your way and territory. Good luck to you and please refrain from calling me names. Thank you
i don't care what u do in biz...nice nice? please phil

i can do this all day

I want up thank Dante for believing in me and this product. I tried to get all the serious guys to use it as it was such a staple for me in my USA win. The formula will continue with their help. Thanks again!

when asked about why TN changed to new gen i reply-
..if you giys rememebr they were working w phil and phil was saying he used them exclusively in prep, so maybe that was one reason for adding and strengthening amino profile. ..

Last edited:
lol, man all this has been aired out before right? this started off entertaining but has become exhausting the last few pages, Phil wanted Dante to come on here and he did, and then more blah blah blah, sorry but Dante's word goes a long way, he stands on his rep and if that crumbles he loses a lot, and I doubt he is trying to fall on Pitts side just for the pennies he makes from the business relationship, sad thing is if you guys would drop it you could benefit each other greatly I would think, NOW, im going to have some LBAs on coconut ice cream, it turns any sweet treat into protein intake as I learned that from Phil, Pitt keep them LBAs flowing! and by the way was this stevengh guy a sponsor here at 1 time for gh?

Last edited:
If I made 30.000 dollars every month and this being a Friday, I'd be on my jacuzzi with 3 whores and there'd be 2 eight balls waiting for me on my countertop stove.

Best post in the whole thread, if I am ever in Brazil I gotta look you up Alex, i'd love to test the purity of Brazilian eight balls:)

ahhh man,,, kicking ass all day has made me tired..... time to go get some din and head to the Hard Rock for sum poker and vodka...

ill decide what to do w this thread later ....

Last edited:
Lol, my Wife is a Black Jack dealer at the Seminole Hard Rock, unfortunately she is not working today! Stick to the Poker, Bro!

if I am ever in Brazil I gotta look you up Alex, i'd love to test the purity of Brazilian eight balls:)

You can find it still in paste. We call it "ninety nine". There's a good reason for that.

Not bashing LBA's, sounds like a great product. But damn, sure is a lot of drama surrounding this stuff.

I agree.Point(as much as it could be)was already made.

Hell now the same post is getting riposted again and again.We got the idea.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws