over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Excited to be back in the game!

juiceddunk2.0

Registered
Newbies
I was heavily active on PM from 08 to 2015 then I completely tore both my quad tendons, and that ended what little bodybuilding "career" I had... I did 8 shows, two national level and got smoked, was only 23...I'm sure a few guys remember me posting that PHAT contest prep cycle that got so much attention..both good and bad...even MD re posted it in there forums. LOL.

Anyways, I took about 5 years out post injury outta the scene, just doing HRT (200mg/wk) and still training but obviously nothing like I had done before. Idk what it was...maybe the incredible gym I train at everyday (MIG ..miami ) but something made me get the bug again. So I'm back on PM and it's great to see a lot of the OG sponsors still around and some new ones too...excited haha to say the least.

I'll document as much as I feel is appropriate but here was my last show at 2013 North Americans and a few pics leading up to the show. I was 5'10 , 255 on stage here. Probably won't compete again, or at least anytime soon, I'm just excited the bug bit me again. And looking forward to being back on the boards!!!! (I was "juiceddunk" on here in 2013 when I made that cycle post)...

Attachments

• Image 2013-08-05 (1).jpeg
    Image 2013-08-05 (1).jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 205
  • 270307942_3042921035946510_2704712621206817279_n.jpg
    270307942_3042921035946510_2704712621206817279_n.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 204
  • 10710823_1525634224341873_5762726126641537304_n.jpg
    10710823_1525634224341873_5762726126641537304_n.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 202
and here's me currently. I've been back at it "heavy" again for about 6 months. Fat AF, weight around 280. Just trying build these twigs back up and honestly loving bodybuilding again.

Attachments

• instasave (1).jpg
    instasave (1).jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 233
  • AD17.JPEG
    AD17.JPEG
    127.3 KB · Views: 232
  • 411170339_3541782122727063_5440165098262214720_n.jpg
    411170339_3541782122727063_5440165098262214720_n.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 232
Welcome back JD,
I do remember that contest prep cycle getting so much attention haha. I’m actually pretty sure I follow u on IG now too. You had severely downsized and were/are just working as an online trainer correct? Even from these recent pics you just posted, you’re muchhh bigger and more muscular than your TRT self lol

Glad to have u back in the mix on here.
I remember wondering what had happened to u (didn’t realize it was a massive injury) and just assumed it was health related.

Welcome back JD,
I do remember that contest prep cycle getting so much attention haha. I’m actually pretty sure I follow u on IG now too. You had severely downsized and were/are just working as an online trainer correct? Even from these recent pics you just posted, you’re muchhh bigger and more muscular than your TRT self lol

Glad to have u back in the mix on here.
I remember wondering what had happened to u (didn’t realize it was a massive injury) and just assumed it was health related.
What's up bro, ya that cycle post was epic LOL. But yes I've been a full time online coaching going on over ten years now (started august 2013). There's a lot that goes into it..people think you just post...no, there's a back end, employees, marketing, budgeting, customer support, graphics team....it's a business and I treat it as such and that's why it has been successful..or at least enough that it's still what I do full time.

Yes, then I still was training but on HRT only from about 2016-2022.

And I don't know man, bodybuilding is what I know so I got the bug again. Ya tore both my quad TENDONS, not the muscle, the tendons, which is way worse, at the exact time while squatting. Think Jean Pierre Fux, Zack Khan, etc.

I never stopped training after I was fully healed but obviously nowhere close to the intensity, food, gear, etc, cuz there was no point.

But I'm still only 34, my body actually feels pretty good for abusing the F out of it over the years (not just bbing...). But ya thanks man, glad to be back. I don't know how much I'll talk about the gear side just b/c probably not the smartest considering I have a pretty sizeable online business, but I'll open up as much as I can!

first posts on PM back in 2008. I've been bodybuilding since 2006...mad respect to all the OGs who have been in the game for 20,30,40+ years. This was my first at 18 , Missouri State

Attachments

• da.jpg
    da.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 120
  • n1295670553_30168893_3027.jpg
    n1295670553_30168893_3027.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 119
and here's me currently. I've been back at it "heavy" again for about 6 months. Fat AF, weight around 280. Just trying build these twigs back up and honestly loving bodybuilding again.

muscle memory boss

insane gains

I was heavily active on PM from 08 to 2015 then I completely tore both my quad tendons, and that ended what little bodybuilding "career" I had... I did 8 shows, two national level and got smoked, was only 23...I'm sure a few guys remember me posting that PHAT contest prep cycle that got so much attention..both good and bad...even MD re posted it in there forums. LOL.

Anyways, I took about 5 years out post injury outta the scene, just doing HRT (200mg/wk) and still training but obviously nothing like I had done before. Idk what it was...maybe the incredible gym I train at everyday (MIG ..miami ) but something made me get the bug again. So I'm back on PM and it's great to see a lot of the OG sponsors still around and some new ones too...excited haha to say the least.

I'll document as much as I feel is appropriate but here was my last show at 2013 North Americans and a few pics leading up to the show. I was 5'10 , 255 on stage here. Probably won't compete again, or at least anytime soon, I'm just excited the bug bit me again. And looking forward to being back on the boards!!!! (I was "juiceddunk" on here in 2013 when I made that cycle post)...
I love such topics and people (not gay lol)

A bodybuilder will remain a bodybuilder for the rest of his life even if he does not compete - it is more than a hobby, it is a path of life

What's up bro, ya that cycle post was epic LOL. But yes I've been a full time online coaching going on over ten years now (started august 2013). There's a lot that goes into it..people think you just post...no, there's a back end, employees, marketing, budgeting, customer support, graphics team....it's a business and I treat it as such and that's why it has been successful..or at least enough that it's still what I do full time.

Yes, then I still was training but on HRT only from about 2016-2022.

And I don't know man, bodybuilding is what I know so I got the bug again. Ya tore both my quad TENDONS, not the muscle, the tendons, which is way worse, at the exact time while squatting. Think Jean Pierre Fux, Zack Khan, etc.

I never stopped training after I was fully healed but obviously nowhere close to the intensity, food, gear, etc, cuz there was no point.

But I'm still only 34, my body actually feels pretty good for abusing the F out of it over the years (not just bbing...). But ya thanks man, glad to be back. I don't know how much I'll talk about the gear side just b/c probably not the smartest considering I have a pretty sizeable online business, but I'll open up as much as I can!
Excited to follow this one!

Welcome back to PM. I have to go search for this “cycle post” now.

There is nothing better in bodybuilding than a good comeback IMO.

Would love to have you share your diet, training and cycle now and along the way through your comeback. I totally get keeping things private for business reasons as I’m the same.

But, I for one am all about bringing more transparency to this sport as guys know on here.

I’d rather be real than let people assume as they will either way when you look like your physique or the vets on here. 🤷‍♂️

Welcome back!

Welcome back brother.
You're still young and can do big things.

Welcome back to PM. I have to go search for this “cycle post” now.

There is nothing better in bodybuilding than a good comeback IMO.

Would love to have you share your diet, training and cycle now and along the way through your comeback. I totally get keeping things private for business reasons as I’m the same.

But, I for one am all about bringing more transparency to this sport as guys know on here.

I’d rather be real than let people assume as they will either way when you look like your physique or the vets on here. 🤷‍♂️

Welcome back!
10000% brother. but none of my clients are bodybuilders or cycle. So Idk . Also, none of them know about PM. Obviously. They're just regular people. I would love to document everything... I'm a high dose guy, would probably get a lot of s*** like always but that comes with the territory. And thanks for the warm welcome guys. Like I said before, I'm just excited I got that drive back after that injury. Bodybuilding is what keeps me grounded and structured and I totally lost that aspect while I was pity partying myself blah blah. So ya guys it's great to be back in action, thank you!!!!

Welcome back to PM! I'm interested to see what your plans are and transformation

10000% brother. but none of my clients are bodybuilders or cycle. So Idk . Also, none of them know about PM. Obviously. They're just regular people. I would love to document everything... I'm a high dose guy, would probably get a lot of s*** like always but that comes with the territory. And thanks for the warm welcome guys. Like I said before, I'm just excited I got that drive back after that injury. Bodybuilding is what keeps me grounded and structured and I totally lost that aspect while I was pity partying myself blah blah. So ya guys it's great to be back in action, thank you!!!!
Love it man. Glad to have you back and welcome anything you want to share. There are a lot of us high dosage guys on here so nobody should be giving out shit.

We can’t all have Coleman genetics and be super responders. Check out the “responsible usage” thread I made on here recently thanks to @danieltx. Ignore my blotched typos as I got lazy with that thread and did one pass instead of typing and proofing prior to posting. 😂

Love it man. Glad to have you back and welcome anything you want to share. There are a lot of us high dosage guys on here so nobody should be giving out shit.

We can’t all have Coleman genetics and be super responders. Check out the “responsible usage” thread I made on here recently thanks to @danieltx. Ignore my blotched typos as I got lazy with that thread and did one pass instead of typing and proofing prior to posting. 😂

I've read it bro! most of it...good stuff!!! Ya, everyone is different (most overused term ever, but it's true) ... as long as your bloods are ok and you feel fine, do whatever you wanna do, it's your life. And I was on HRT only for 5 years up until about 8 months ago. And I'm only 34, so I wanna give myself a few more years, than when I'm 45-50, no I don't wanna be jacked. I want and need to downsize considerably come then, but I'm enjoying it while I can. (great writing btw)

Welcome back to PM! I'm interested to see what your plans are and transformation
Thanks brother I appreciate the support! What do you want to see the most of...I'm assuming drugs? which is fine, I'll post what people want to see..to an extent :)

I've read it bro! most of it...good stuff!!! Ya, everyone is different (most overused term ever, but it's true) ... as long as your bloods are ok and you feel fine, do whatever you wanna do, it's your life. And I was on HRT only for 5 years up until about 8 months ago. And I'm only 34, so I wanna give myself a few more years, than when I'm 45-50, no I don't wanna be jacked. I want and need to downsize considerably come then, but I'm enjoying it while I can. (great writing btw)
Thank you. I think guys will always want to see or know cycles as they think they’re missing out on some magical cycle out there that will make them a pro overnight. Doesn’t exist. 😂

If you want to share your cycle, awesome. But I think lately what we have not had a lot of guys share is their diet. I know it’s boring as hell. But let’s be real… gear only works with the right diet which has to be followed year round at this level. Would love to see your diet for the rebound to maintain the size you have.

Thank you. I think guys will always want to see or know cycles as they think they’re missing out on some magical cycle out there that will make them a pro overnight. Doesn’t exist. 😂

If you want to share your cycle, awesome. But I think lately what we have not had a lot of guys share is their diet. I know it’s boring as hell. But let’s be real… gear only works with the right diet which has to be followed year round at this level. Would love to see your diet for the rebound to maintain the size you have.
honestly, my diet right now is shit! That's why I'm starting this 24 week "phase". To get in shape again. But I'm Greek...I don't really have to eat a ton of food to be big. I graduated high school at 280 lbs (offensive lineman build), did my first show at 198... was natty 240 lbs at 17 (not lean but not THAT fat)...but I will share more once I get going I got you. Thanks for following!!

Welcome, I'd like to see this.cycle or any other cycle you do. You look huge!

Welcome back LD!!! I remember seeing your pics when you came onboard many years back. At 18 years old you were a damn tank! You literally were comparable to Trey Brewer.

You took a lot of shit back then too from ProMuscle members over your weight yo-yo-ing for some rebounds. For someone so young you showed alot of maturity and didn’t feed into the haters. I gotta give props to you for that!!!

Anyways, glad you’re still at it and recovered from such a tough injury.

Cage

Welcome back LD!!! I remember seeing your pics when you came onboard many years back. At 18 years old you were a damn tank! You literally were comparable to Trey Brewer.

You took a lot of shit back then too from ProMuscle members over your weight yo-yo-ing for some rebounds. For someone so young you showed alot of maturity and didn’t feed into the haters. I gotta give props to you for that!!!

Anyways, glad you’re still at it and recovered from such a tough injury.

Cage
thanks bro appreciate the support. Ya you and me both know, there's always going to be shit talkers. I'm a free spirit. Live and let live. Having said, I do try to be a littttle bit healthier but just got back in it (gear wise.. I never took time off training) about 8 months ago and now just starting a more serious "phase".

I would love to compete again or at least get in show shape, just to prove to myself that I can do it again, but don't really think that's the healthiest option..especially when I have a good business, huge audience. Getting in better shape wouldn't hurt anything but actually doing a show..

I'd be doing it for me and no other purpose. But at the moment, I'm working on building back my muscle and then some (hopefully) and OBVIOUSLY, really trying to get the legs back up to par. We will see my friend!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws